Debbi's Diary Chapter 19: Zoe

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Murotsu
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Debbi's Diary Chapter 19: Zoe

Post by Murotsu » Thu May 05, 2016 11:09 am

Chapter 19: Zoe

I continued to play on-line games with Britany. I really enjoyed this as it was something I could do and not have to act like a dumb robot. I could talk normally and show emotion as nobody knew what I was. I did have to be careful when Britany’s other friends were on as they sometimes asked about me.

I created several accounts on popular games for females because of Britany. These were more talk and social interaction than fighting and action games, like the ones Brad liked. Brad knew I had these accounts and so long as I followed his orders not to reveal myself to anyone he did not object.

On one of these social games I had made a good friend who told me she was a robot named Zoe. I was very cautious about this and did not tell her I too was a robot. It was something she inferred from our interaction and something that made me compute she was really a human trying to act like a girlbot.

The more we chatted I became convinced that she was not only human but very lonely. She confessed to having one friend named Megan. Because she might be a girlbot I did not tell Britany about her.

Friends do not matter to a robot like me. I do not have feelings or emotions, she wrote.

I did not want to scare her off so I kept my responses about robotics very generalized. What series are you?

An eight.

Plausible, but with what else she said, I computed her or her family owned such a unit and she was using her as a model for her behavior.

I determined I should meet her in person to find out the truth. Not just about her, but let her know some of the truth about me. It took me 173 hours of diving the net to find her exact IP address and convert that to a physical location. It was a small apartment in a low rent building frequented by college students.

“Master, I have been playing several social network games” I told Brad at dinner.

“I know, Britany hooked you on those. You’ve been careful not to reveal who you are, right?”

“Yes master. I have done as you asked.” I hesitated a moment. “Master, I made friends with another girl who claims she is a robot too.”

Brad looked carefully at me. “So, you don’t think she is?”

“No master. I compute she is a human who wishes she was a robot.”

“Why would anyone want that?” he replied.

“Because she is lonely, has no friends other than me, and wants a new, different, life.”

Brad’s expression got very serious. “Does she know you’re a robot?”

“There is a ninety percent probability that she does not know that” I replied. “I have not told her that in our interactions and scanning the files on her computer and other websites I found no indication she thinks I actually am. I compute she thinks I am a human posing as a robot, like she is.”

“Deb, I think you need to end your contact with her. If she finds out who and what you are there could be serious problems.”

I could not look at Brad directly. “I understand master. I compute if I do she might commit suicide. She has only one other person she is friends with, a girl named Megan. I would not want to be the cause of that.”

He rubbed his chin without answering.

“Master, I want to meet her. I know where she lives. If you go along you can claim you were the one she was interacting with if things go wrong.”

Brad rubbed his forehead. “You’re not going to take no for an answer are you?”

“You can order me not to, Master.” I put on my best pouty face.

Brad’s shoulders slumped. “Fine. Let’s go meet her. Let’s hope she doesn’t turn us in.”

I jumped up hugging him. “Thank you Master, thank you!”

“You need to dress as inconspicuously as possible,” he managed as I continued to hug him.

“Understood!”

I dressed in jeans, cute, colorful sneakers, and a T-top. Brad made me wear one of his sweatshirts over the top to conceal my figure more. I felt strange looking at myself in those clothes. I was used to seeing myself in the maid outfit or wearing more revealing clothes.

The subway ride to where she lived took thirty seven minutes. I tried to avoid eye contract with anyone but Brad the whole way. Neither of us said anything on the way there.

As we left the station I whispered to Brad, “I am getting scared about doing this Master.”

“I’m nervous too” he replied. “I really don’t want to lose you.”

I gripped his hand tightly and we continued to walk to Zoe’s apartment.

The complex was a low three story one surrounding a courtyard. Her apartment was on the second floor. The door for it was slightly recessed putting us out of sight to the rest of the complex. Brad knocked.

Thirty six seconds later I could hear the click and rattle of someone unlocking the door. A slender human girl 160 cm tall peeked out. She had sleek black hair cut in a pageboy and she was staring unblinking at us. She was wearing a silver body suit. She twitched in a robot-like manner.

“Zoe?” Brad asked.

“That is my designation” she replied. “I have no data on what units you are.”

I found it strange that a human would try to act so robotically.

“I’m Brad Pederson, and this is my girlbot Debbi Twenty Two. She told me that you and her are friends on-line. Debbi determined this was your address and wanted to meet you. Can we come in?”

Zoe stared at me. I could see she was having a hard time maintaining her robot persona. “Access granted.” She opened the door to let us in.

Inside, the apartment was… Sterile. There was next to no furniture. Other than a chair and table with a serious computer system on it the common area was a void. She stood in the center of the room.

Brad was looking around for a place to sit.

“Robots do not require seating” She recited mechanically. “Humans do not come to this site often so there is no need for accommodation.”

Brad looked at me. I looked back with what I tried to make a sad expression that conveyed my concern for Zoe.

“I think this is best left between you robots” Brad said. “Deb, I’m going to get lunch. I’ll be back in two hours to get you. Why don’t you and Zoe talk?”

I smiled at him. “Understood Master.”

Brad kissed me on the cheek and winked at me. “Have fun with Zoe.”

With Brad gone I turned to Zoe. “I am Debbi Twenty Two, a series ten girlbot. I belong to Brad Pederson. He is a human, like you.”

“You try and act like a robot, but I can tell with my sensors that you are human. Zoe, please explain this to me. Please.” I sat down on the floor crossed legged.

Zoe collapsed to her knees. She was shaking and tears were going down her cheeks. “You’re an actual robot?” she stammered.

“Yes, a series ten girlbot” I replied. I pulled my top down enough to show her my open I/O ports and status lights. I then pulled my top up. “Robots do not have a belly button.”

“Megan and I have so wanted to be what you are. You have no idea how bad I want to be a robot like you. Can I take a closer look?”

“Yes, but you will not be allowed to use any of my I/O ports. My Master has forbidden that.”

Zoe examined me closely. I explained my I/O ports to her, opening the cover, then my power hook up location. “See, I have no body hair either.”

“You’re incredible! I so want to be like you” She said.

“I do not understand” I replied. “To be a robot girl like me is to be a slave. I have to obey Brad. He is my Master and he can control me. I have a job he got me. I am legally the equivalent of an office machine.” I pointed at the microwave on her counter. “There is no difference between me and that oven legally.”

“If I disobey Brad or cause a human serious problems I can be scrapped. That is, disassembled and recycled as junk. Humans can ban me from places like stores or restaurants. Is that really what you would want for yourself?”

“I don’t care! I want to be a robot because…” She started crying. “No one loves me, no one cares. I have no friends. If I was a machine I wouldn’t feel so horrible.”
I hugged her tightly. “I am a machine. I have feelings. I am your friend too.”

“If you want, I will introduce you to my friends in our game on line. I will tell them you are a robot if that is what you want. My Master’s sister, Britany, will understand. She knows who and what I am and plays in that game too.”

She looked at me. “That would be great. It would be even better if I could be a robot, just like you.”

Zoe continued to play as a robot on line. She tried hard to emulate me, changing many of her previous lines. Britany humored her but her friends were less forgiving. They knew from previous talks with me that they could not be mean to me without retribution to their account. They were not afraid of Zoe once they discovered, unlike me, she could not retaliate.

Thirteen weeks four days after I met Zoe for the first time in person she stopped logging into the game. Brad took me by her apartment but there was no answer. My sensors detected no human life inside.

Brad went to the apartment office.

“The girl in 207? You mean Megan, right?”

“She told me her name was Zoe” Brad replied.

“Real quiet. Don’t know. Rent’s paid through the end of the month. Sorry, can’t help you more.”