Debbi's Diary Chapter 18: Fantasy Girl

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Murotsu
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Debbi's Diary Chapter 18: Fantasy Girl

Post by Murotsu » Wed May 04, 2016 5:19 pm

Chapter 18: Fantasy Girl

It has been nine months, three weeks, two days since I received a major servicing and upgrade to my systems. The one memory, data point, which has continued to consume some of my processor space is who made me? What or who is the Fantasy Girl Corporation? Are they the ones?

I continued to not say anything to Brad because of the fembot’s warning that looking into this might jeopardize my relationship with him. The last thing I wanted was to be separated from Brad.

Brad was doing stuff on-line, as he usually did, after dinner. I sat nearby quietly. I knew he understood I could not be bored and was simply waiting for input or instructions from him to perform some task. Do not take that wrong. Being a girlbot means this is normal behavior for me. You cannot apply human values to my actions as I am not human.

“Master, there is something I would like you to do for me” I said, out of nowhere.

Brad turned in his chair to face me. “What’s that?”

It was not like me to make a request or speak up without being spoken to and I could see his curiosity in his expression.

“Could you get Rodd or Tarl to research something on-line for me? I want all the data available on the Fantasy Girl Corporation.”

“Fantasy Girl? I don’t think I’ve ever heard of them. Do they make girlbots or something?

I looked at the floor. “It is important to me but I cannot give you more data.”

He pushed his chair over, held my chin in his hand, and looked me in the eyes. “This is something serious for you isn’t it?”

“Yes Master. I cannot tell you more.” I started to cry. “I do not want to endanger our relationship.” I reached out and hugged him. “I am sorry. I need this data but I cannot tell you why.”

“Why Rodd and Tarl? I thought you disliked them.”

“I hate Rodd. Tarl is acceptable. The reason they have to do this is if you or Allen do it could jeopardize mine and Suzy’s relationships with you. It must be someone not related to you.”

“Are you scared?” he asked.

“Yes, Master, I am.” I bit my lip, worried.

It was several days before Brad said anything more to me about this. I had joined him on the subway to go home from work. “Tarl talked to me about Fantasy Girl.”
I got a big smile. “Really Master? What did he tell you?”

“He says it’s a myth on the net. There are stories that go around about a company called that. They’re supposed to build these incredible female robots that are all but human, super smart, super strong, you-name-it.”

“The rumors are that people who are uber rich own them, that sort of thing. Tarl doesn’t think it’s a real company. Rodd says they might exist, but guys like me would never, ever, have a shot at getting one of their products if they do.”

“I kind of have to agree with that. If they were making robots, even like you, they’d have to cost like hundreds of thousands, maybe millions, apiece. Nobody could afford one.”

“I am confused Master. Does this company exist? Did I cost that much?”

“I don’t think so Deb. I think it’s something somebody made up and it took on a life of its own on the net. Look hon, you’re really special, and far better than any other bot I know of, but you aren’t some super all but human model like the rumors about that company claim. I don’t know what you cost to make, but given all your features it’s got to be a lot.”

He put his arm around me. “Don’t feel bad. You’re special to me and I’d never give you up to anyone.”

I took his hand and squeezed it. “I love you Master.”

That ended the subject for the time being.

Thirty six days later, we arrived home from work together, as usual. Brad dug in his pocket for the pass card to get in the building.

“I have this master” I said, putting my hand on the reader and unlocking the door.

“What’s this?” Brad said, pulling a piece of silver foil, like a large business card, from his pocket. We headed for the elevator, Brad was looking the card over. I gave Abner 357, our doorman, a smile and little wave of my hand like I usually did.

“This is really weird” Brad said as we got on the elevator.

I leaned in to look at the card. “What is that, Master?”

“This card. One side has an IP address on it. The other says If you must know, but you cannot go back.”

“Insufficient data for analysis” I replied in my “robot” voice. “Master, do you want to access that address?”

Brad jerked the card away, stuffing it back in his pocket. “Absolutely not! I’m not risking you on some unknown site. It’s probably a Black site anyway. You didn’t copy that address into your memory did you?”

“It is in a temporary file in RAM.”

“Delete it. Erase it entirely out of your memory. NOW Deb!”

“Understood. Master, am I in trouble?”

The elevator door opened.

Brad put his arm around me. “No. I just don’t want to lose you to a hacker or virus. We’ll figure out what this means using a regular computer. Don’t go near that card, don’t look at it… In fact, I order you to erase all data you have on it where you can’t restore it.”

I stiffened. “Understood, Master.” I hugged him as we reached our apartment door. “Thank you for looking out for me Master.”

“Deb, what were we discussing on the elevator?”

I looked at him, tilting my head. “We did not discuss anything on the elevator Master.”

He smiled back at me.