Debbi's Diary Chapter 16: Family part 1

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Murotsu
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Debbi's Diary Chapter 16: Family part 1

Post by Murotsu » Sun May 01, 2016 10:43 pm

Chapter 16: Family part 1.

The weather was nice again. It being a Monday, Brad was at work and I was home cleaning and doing the laundry. I had music I liked, playing on one of my processors, and was doing a little dance to it while cleaning. It is nice being able to be my own entertainment center… There was a knock on the door.

It was odd that the doorman did not notify me. Usually if someone wanted in he would electronically let me know as he was robotic like me. Maybe it is a neighbor?
I opened the door. Standing in the hallway was a human female 162cm tall with brown hair and eyes, wearing glasses, dressed in jeans and an oversize T-top. She had two suitcases and a backpack with her. She was about Brad’s age, maybe a few years younger. She was staring at me, mouth slightly open.

I could understand her staring. I was in boy shorts and my top was really too short leaving my boobs peeking out the bottom of it. I had not expected anyone, so I dressed comfortably… for me.

I smiled at her. “Can I help you?”

Her eyes focused on the bright pink power cord plugged into my chest, just below my boobs, that trailed off between my legs behind me. “What the hell are you?”

“I am Debbi Twenty-Two, Brad Pederson’s girlbot companion. May I help you?”

“Brad has a sex robot?” She stammered at me.

It was so on. Hands on hips I leaned into her. “I am not a sex robot! I am Brad Pederson’s girlbot companion. If you do not tell me who you are I will lock this door and call the doorman to have you removed from the building!”

Back to her staring, mouth open, at me.

She shook her head slightly. “I’m Brad’s sister Britany. Didn’t he tell you about me?”

“Brad has mentioned that he has a sister four times to me. He did not tell me that you were coming here, and I have no specific data on you in my memory.”

“I wanted to surprise him. Can I come in?” She started to pick up the suitcases.

“No! You may not come in. Brad has ordered me to never let anyone in the apartment I do not know without him home. I do not know you.” I blocked her movement. I could tell I was much stronger than she was.

“Listen, you stupid, big boobed, robot! I’m Brad’s sister. Let me in!”

I stuck my tongue out at her then slammed the door in her face. “No! You are rude and mean. Go away.”

She started to pound on the door and shout at me through it. I called Brad.

“Somebody saying they’re my sister’s there?”

“Yes Master.”

“Send me a video link and let me talk to her.”

“Understood.” I opened the door, again.

She was standing there hands on hips. “You going to let me in?”

“No. My Master wants to talk to you” I said, looking at her. Brad could see what I saw. I left my mouth partially open so he could talk to her.

“Britany, is that you?”

“Yea dummy. Your stupid, blonde, bimbo, sex robot won’t let me in your apartment. I came for a visit and wanted to surprise you.”

“I am not a stupid, bimbo, sex robot.” I stuck my tongue out at her and gave her the evil eye.

“Deb, quiet. Britany apologize to Debbi. She’s right, Deb’s not like that. Debbi, let Britany in. I’ll sort this out when I get home. Until then you two don’t kill each other. Understood Deb?”

“Understood Master.” I opened the door for her then went to put an oversize T-shirt on.

“Brad will not be home for approximately five hours forty five minutes” I said when I returned. “Can I get you something to drink?”

She shook her head. “I can’t believe Brad actually bought a sex robot. And, what was that at the door? How’d you manage to act like that? How long has he had you?”

I handed her a can of soda. “I was delivered by mistake to Brad two years, three months, seventeen days ago. That was the best thing to happen to both of us. I am a series ten and prefer to be called a girlbot. Brad says I am a very unique model, one of a kind. I do not want you to call me a sex robot again.” I gave her the evil eye and my tongue again.

“Now I know why he wanted that Valentine’s gift in a hurry” Britany replied. “I bet he forgot to get one for you, didn’t he?”

“Yes, but he made it up to me. He said you suggested what to get me.” I pointed at one of the pictures we had gotten. “What do you think?”

We talked until Brad came home. Britany lit into him immediately.

“Why didn’t you tell me you got a girlbot? What’s with you making her call you Master? Do mom and dad know you have her? Why have been ignoring her on holidays? Do you force her to do lewd stuff? I find out you’ve been doing creepy stuff with her, so help me I’ll…”

I had never seen Brad get verbally beat up like that before. I compute it was good I got to talk to her before he did as most of her yelling at him seemed to be more of a warning to be nice to me than concern that he was actually abusing me.

The next day I came into the common area in a sheath dress and heels to go to work. I was waiting for Brad so we could leave together, like we always did.

“Going out?” Britany asked seeing me.

“I am going to work. I am leased to ADL Engineering as a project scheduler. I work Tuesday to Friday. Brad and I try to go together as his job has the same hours and is near mine. He says I should not go out alone if possible.”

“Leased…?”

“Leased.” Brad replied, entering the room. “Debbi’s a robot. She has to have an owner to legally operate. That’s me. I have legal responsibility for her. For her to have a job I had to agree to let her work. ADL leased her from me. When she’s out in public alone she’s vulnerable to being hacked or molested, and the police often run checks on whether she’s a stray or not. That always makes her feel unsafe and a little scared.”

“She’s also really good at what she does for them. I don’t think they could find a replacement for her.”

I did my little praise dance and threw myself around his neck. “Thank you master for praising me!”

Britany put her hands on her hips. “What the hell was that? Did you program her to do that you perv?”

“No” Brad replied.

I turned around and looked at the floor. “I am sorry. I have a pre-programmed response to praise that makes me do that uncontrollably. Brad did not program me to do it.”

I looked up a little at her and smiled. “I really enjoy when it happens and I compute Brad does too.”

Britany liked to play on-line games like Brad but the ones she played were very different. They were social ones where you talked to other players and did things like decorate your virtual home or buy outfits for your character. When Brad told her I could play on-line games she insisted on helping me make a character for one of hers.

“This game is very similar to how I learn about human behavior,” I said after we had played for several hours. “I compute it will be useful to me in making that process more accessible.”

“Brad was right! You really are different. I don’t think I’ve ever met or dealt with a robot…”

I shook my finger at her “Girlbot.”

She laughed. “You’re really picky about that aren’t you?”

“Yes, I am. It annoys me to no end to be lumped in with my less capable cousins. How would you like it if I always called you a human?”

It was Friday and we were going to go out to dinner.

“Deb, display a list of e-friendly restaurants within a ten kilometer radius” Brad told me.

“Understood.” I put up a holographic display of these for his use.

“Ohmygod! That is so cool” Britany said seeing it. She poked at the display. “I didn’t even know that was possible. Brad, where on earth did you get her?”

“I told you, Debbi was shipped to me by mistake. Nobody’s complained so I’ve kept her.” He moved to plug his tablet into me, opening my I/O port cover. “She’s mine now and I’m not going to give her up to anybody.”

“We’ll go in a few minutes. I really need to run a couple of service checks on her before we do. We’re going to an e-friendly restaurant so Debbi won’t be left out. She can have a ‘bot friendly drink and recharge while we have dinner.”

“You know bro, I’ve noticed you spend a lot of time taking care of her and even more trying to look out for her, like making sure she gets to work and home every day safely.”

At the restaurant, I started telling Britany all sorts of embarrassing things about Brad.

“Don’t tell her that!” Brad exclaimed. “Deb, that’s an order! Don’t tell her that!”

I scrunched up my face. “I hate you!”

Britany was laughing. “Deb, can he tell you what to do like that?”

I looked away. “Yes. Because I am a robot I am programmed to obey my Master, so he can tell me what to do.”

Britany smacked Brad hard. “That is so mean! You ordering her around like that. And, making her call you master! That’s just wrong! Deb, has he made you do stuff against your will, you know…?”

“When he first got me he made me wear this sexy maid costume all the time. I hated that.”

She hit him again. “You perv! I knew you were making her do stuff like that.”

“It was for her protection! I swear I’ve never forced her to do anything like you’re thinking” Brad replied smacking her back. “And, stop hitting me!”

I sipped my ‘robots only’ drink. “Brad has been very good to me. He has protected me from hacking attempts and being molested seventeen times now. I love him. Right Master?”

“Britany, Brad let me choose how to address him. He said I could call him by his name if I wanted. I chose to call him Master, because in many ways he really is and I need and want him to tell me what to do. Besides, many people expect me to, so it makes things easier for both of us.”

I looked away from them again. I whispered, “It really is very hard being a girlbot. I need Brad to be my master. I really do.”

Britany was leaving. Brad had called her a cab. She hugged both of us.

“Brad, you take good care of Debbi. She really depends on you. I won’t tell mom and dad about her.”

“Deb, you’re the best thing to happen to my idiot brother in years. You make sure he treats you right. I expect you to be on-line in our game now so we can chat. Besides, how else can I teach you how to act human?”

I smiled at her. “Understood. I will take good care of my Master for you.”

I waved as the cab left.

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Re: Debbi's Diary Chapter 16: Family part 1

Post by DollSpace » Mon May 02, 2016 9:58 am

At first, Britany seemed a one-dimensional character but not too long after showed she was developing emotionally quickly. Slumber parties can be fun, even if it's only two girls... but Suzy could come too, and in the process of showing Britany their access panels and such, suddenly Britany's access panels open up and it's revealed she's a sleeper bot or something... Sorry, being a writer myself, my ideas just...I don't know, i just like to share :) Anyway, I like this chapter a lot, though maybe it takes Britany a bit longer to accept Debbi's being a girlbot just yet. I love the story though! :)