Debbi's Diary Chapter 15: Comicon

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Murotsu
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Debbi's Diary Chapter 15: Comicon

Post by Murotsu » Sun May 01, 2016 3:35 pm

Chapter 15: Comicon

The weather had gotten nice and Brad stopped making me wear that stupid maid outfit… Finally! I compute he was feeling better now that he was making as much at his new job as the company I was leased to paid for me.

“Deb, three weeks from now is Comicon” Brad announced as he sat doing stuff on his computer.

I put down the book I was reading while enjoying the sunshine, “What is Comicon Master? I do not have a reference to it in my database.”

“It’s a convention for stuff like comic books, anime, manga, and video games. We go every year” Brad replied. “I got us tickets.” He pointed at the screen.

“We?” I asked. “That means Allen, Rodd, and Tarl are going too, correct? Is Suzy going?”

“Of course Suzy’s going. And, yea, Rodd and Tarl are too. I think you’ll enjoy it. There’ll be lots of robots there. Everybody brings theirs, if they have one. But, there won’t be any that can match you and Suzy.”

It took me less than a second to process where this was going. “You are taking us to show us off to a bunch of nerds and perverts like Rodd and Tarl. I compute you will want me to wear something embarrassing. I should come over there and slap you silly.”

“Well…”

I jumped up pointing at him. “I was correct! You are going to make me do that! That is so mean of you, and you did not even ask me first!” I stormed off towards my bedroom.

“Deb, get over here.”

I went rigid, turned around, marching up to him, arms crossed. “I hate you.”

“This is something we’ve done for years. I really want you, and Suzy, to be part of it too. If you really don’t want to wear a costume I won’t force you. But, lots of people do and I know you’d look great in one. You can pick it out, I’ll just help with suggestions.”

“I’ll even let you pick out the next thing we do together. That way it’s fair.”

“I can choose what to wear?” I asked, softening my posture.

“Yep. Maybe you and Suzy can coordinate.”

Suzy and I looked through hundreds of costumes that the two of us might wear. We wanted ones that matched our looks. We looked at comics, anime, and manga. Our being computerized made that part easy, but choosing was harder. After processing over a petabyte of information we were able to come to a decision.

I set Brad’s dinner down, sitting down to join him with one of my robot drinks.

“Looks great honey.” He started to eat.

“Master, Suzy and I have spent considerable time computing a solution to what we should wear to Comicon.”

Brad stopped mid bite. “We?”

“Yes Master. If I and Suzy have to wear costumes then it is only fair that you and Allen do too.” I gave him my best mischievous grin.

“And, just how did you two come to that conclusion?”

“We processed one point one five petabytes of data in analysis to come to the absolute solution that both of you have to participate if we do.” I folded my arms and stared at him. “Otherwise, you will have to order us to do this against our will, and you know what that means.”

“Well, who am I to argue with one point one five petabytes of data. Okay, tell me who we’re going as.”

I squirmed in my seat giggling. “We will go as characters from the anime Sekirei. You are familiar with it, having watched all the episodes and read sixteen of the manga chapters.”

He looked at me questioningly. “How do you know that?”

“Your browsing history and a review of your manga collection, Master. Suzy and I reviewed it as part of our data collection. It was easily accessible to us, as robots.”
“Great…”

“You are upset with me Master?”

“No, just a little annoyed that I didn’t recognize that you could, and would, do that. So, who are we going as?”

I started to tell him. “Wait, can you show me what we’ll look like in costume?” he asked.

I hesitated four point zero one six seconds. “Yes Master. I can display the results on your tablet. Plug it into me.”

He was looking at the tablet.

“See Master, I go as Tsukiumi, Suzy as Musubi, Allen as Minato, and you as Hiroto. We look just like the characters. Suzy’s and my figure work well with our characters, and you and Allen look just like the male characters.”

“This is what we’ll look like then?”

“Yes. That is the best computer graphic Suzy and I could construct. We should look within 97.8 percent of that in costume.”

“So, you didn’t include Rodd and Tarl?”

“No Master. We tried to find a suitable genre, as we knew you would want to include them, but it was not within any of the parameters we found. Sorry. They will have to go as themselves.”

“That’s okay. They really couldn’t afford costumes anyway. Speaking of that, how are you two getting ours?”

“Suzy has already completed hers and mine. I assisted, but as she is not leased for a job like me she has the time to make them. She is currently working on Allen’s. We computed yours was the easiest to make. They will all be ready to try this weekend.” I smiled at him. “I compute mine will arouse you… Master. I can even act in character if you want and I have programmed in holographic displays that allow me to recreate some of the water tricks Tsukiumi does.”

The day we were to go to the convention we all met at Allen’s apartment. Suzy and I got into our costumes.

“This is not going to make moving easy” I said. “It does not give my bust any support.”

“The skirts are very short” Suzy added.

I giggled. “Nothing new, making sex objects out of us, is it?”

When Rodd and Tarl arrived, their reactions were interesting.

“Huh? Sekirei. Cool. You look just like the characters” Tarl said. Otherwise he seemed disinterested.

Rodd stared at me and Suzy, his mouth hanging open. I slapped him. “Pervert.”

“It was worth it getting slapped by Tsukiumi!” he replied, giddily. His tongue was all but hanging out of his mouth. I slapped him again. “Troll.”

Then I computed that he liked me doing it in costume. At that moment I wished I could vomit… “Master, Rodd is being a pervert again!”

Getting to the convention site was annoying as we used public transit. I was used to men staring at me but it was still annoying. I made Rodd sit where he could not stare at Suzy and me.

At the convention Suzy and I got many positive comments and many of the convention goers wanted to get pictures of us. They kept asking me to do the holographic water celebration routine. I noticed few people wanted a picture of Brad or Allen in their costumes.

“Sexy girls like you and Suzy always attract attention and get lots of pictures Deb. Enjoy it and have fun. You can act in character if you like too. I’m right here to make sure they don’t do anything improper with you.”

“Your wife thanks you, Master.” I giggled at him. “That is what Tsukiumi would say.”

One thing I really liked was being a robot made no difference here. Nobody treated me differently from the way they treated humans from what I could tell.

“Master, I have noticed no one treats me like a robot here. They treat me the same as a human.”

“Really? I hadn’t noticed.”

“You are a human. I compute it would be difficult for you to notice. For me it is a wonderful feeling not to be treated as different or inferior.”

I hugged him hard. “Thank you for bringing me.”

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Re: Debbi's Diary Chapter 15: Comicon

Post by DollSpace » Sun May 01, 2016 4:24 pm

*grins* when you're in costume, you can be anyone you want to be, and if you do it well, no one can tell who you really are! I love Deb's happiness in realising how she's being treated or even looked at in a different way because of it. Plus it's neat to see how some of things we take for granted now may look like in the future. Can you imagine a real Vocaloid doing a meet'n'greet, even with her mind a thousand miles away? Or what she'd look like on the off-chance she was left on after the concert, just taking all the gear off and using normal human skin with a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt and her hair extensions removed, totally unrecognisable unless she decides to sing, or some random programmer realises he left her on and decides to shut her down! But she meets Debbi instead and she stays on, and they become friends. Who knows?
So do we raise the tension now and maybe see how she reacts to a natural disaster? Or a car crash that damages someone she knows? Or will you keep it more upbeat? That's me for you, the forum idea-girl-bot!

Murotsu
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Debbi's Diary Chapter 15: Comicon

Post by Murotsu » Sun May 01, 2016 4:37 pm

One idea a chapter... :devil:

I have a picture of the two in their costumes... At some point I'll get them uploaded... :oops: