Debbi's Diary Chapter 11: The Rules Change

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Murotsu
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Debbi's Diary Chapter 11: The Rules Change

Post by Murotsu » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:36 pm

Chapter 11: The Rules Change

Brad got a job troubleshooting and repairing industrial robot software. “Hey Deb, come in here! I want to install some new software in you.”

I came to the door of his bedroom, like I had a choice. Brad was sitting at his computer system. “I bet you do, you pervert,” I replied sticking my tongue out at him and giving him the evil eye.

“You’re programmed to obey me and you know it,” he replied with a devious grin.

I put my hands on my hips and leaned forward. “You cannot control my internal functions or emotions and you know that! So there!” I stuck my tongue out again.

He started laughing. “You’re so cute when you pretend to be mad. But, what I really wanted to show you was that the sentient robotics law passed. You can act human, show emotion, and be yourself in public now.”

I rushed over to look. “Really? I can do all that and not get in trouble?”

“Yep. You still have to have an owner and obey me, but you can act like yourself not like you have a stick up your butt.”

“Does this mean I can slap Rodd and Tarl and tell them to keep their hands and eyes off me now?”

Brad started laughing. “You really hate those two don’t you?”

I had to eat my smile. “Yes. They are perverts and disgusting.”

“I invited them over for a game. They should be here around seven. You can wear whatever you want.”

My mouth fell open and I was making little noises. “You did?” I finally managed.

My surprise turned to anger. “Err! I am so going to get in their faces and tell them how I feel! I am not their sex toy!” I turned on my heel and headed to my room to change out of my maid outfit. At least I would not have to look like one tonight.

When I came out Brad gave me one of those looks over the top of his glasses with a scowl. “Deb, really? You’re going to actually wear that tonight?”

I giggled back. “Yes master. I want to embarrass those two completely.” I was now wearing a metallic red back zip body suit. I had my tall tan boots on and had added a bright pink wide belt low on my hips to it.

Brad just shook his head. “Sometimes, I can’t figure you out.”

I smiled back. “This is a problem my electronic mind is capable of solving. It was easy for me to identify Rodd and Tarl’s motivation and thinking. They are male perverts. They think of me as a mindless sex toy that will obey their every command.”

“You have to obey me” Brad interjected.

“You are my owner. Besides, you have never forced me to do anything against my will other than wear that maid outfit.” I had my hands on hips. “Even then, you gave me a good reason to wear it. You also know you cannot control how I feel about being ordered to do something, and how that would affect my response.”
“You treat me as a person. I may be a machine, but I am an intelligent machine. I am also a female. You recognize all of that. All those two see is what is between my legs, and bouncing around on my chest.”

Allen and Suzy arrived before Rodd and Tarl. Suzy had a super cute, and super-hot LBD on.

“Suzy!” “Debbi!” We rushed to hug each other.

Then I turned towards the guys with a scowl. “You two planned this did you not? You wanted us to wear sexy outfits and…” I did not bother to finish as they were laughing at us. I walked over to Brad and punched him hard in the chest. “You are being mean! I hate you!”

My punch made him gasp. “Ow! That really hurt!”

“You deserved that Master!”

When Rodd and Tarl showed up, Tarl’s reaction to us was not what we computed it would be. He had a bunch of electronic equipment he started setting up.

Suzy, Tarl is ignoring us, I transmitted electronically to her.

Noted. Input is not within known parameters. Data is incorrect. How should we respond? Suzy replied.

Target Rodd. We will obtain more data on Tarl before acting.

Understood.

Rodd on the other hand was staring at both of us. “So hot” he muttered.

My sensors showed he was fully aroused. My sensors will need washing I transmitted to Suzy. She could not stop her electronic laughing.

Both of us sauntered up to him. “Hello Rodd” I said. “This is Suzy.” We both rubbed up against him then kissed his cheeks. Suzy squeezed his butt in a very specific way making him cum himself.

We pointed and laughed at the resulting big wet spot on his pants.

“Did you pee yourself?” Suzy asked pointing at him.

He ran for the bathroom, half covering his crotch.

When he finally returned, Brad said, “Rodd, leave the girls alone or they’re going to continue to screw with you until you do. You can’t win and they won’t go home with you.”

“We playing the game or what?” Tarl interjected.

It was then that I realized my data on Tarl was inaccurate. He did not care about us other than how we could play in one of their games. “Tarl, can Suzy and I play too? We have characters available that Brad and Allen helped us make.”

He handed a controller towards me. “Sure. You need that or can you link directly into the server? Hey, you capable of using cheat codes and shortcuts?”
I looked at Brad. He twisted his lip and nodded.

“Yes. My master has authorized me to find and use those. I can link directly to a control port. No need for a human control device.”

Tarl turned to look at me, the first time he had done that. “Cool! Let’s use those cheat codes and kick some ass!”

We started playing. After fourteen minutes, Rodd let out a yelp.

Suzy raised one of his hands in the air.

“You’re crushing my hand!” Rodd cried, flailing about.

“You touched me inappropriately and without my permission” Suzy replied. “Master can I castrate him?”

“Master, can I help?” I added, looking at Brad.

“Rodd, our ‘bots are way out of your league” Brad said. “You can’t win.”

“Hey, game?” Tarl interjected. “Do whatever you’re going to do to him and let’s get back to business.”

“Tarl, help me! They’re going to rip my nuts off!” Rodd whined.

“Are you going to behave and leave us alone you pervert?” I asked.

“Yes! Yes! Promise! I’ll behave! I’ll behave!” he squealed in a high pitched voice.

Suzy had his man parts gripped tightly now, lifting him slightly off the floor.

“Game?” Tarl repeated.

I grabbed Tarl’s arm, pulling him towards me. “Stay out of this and stop interrupting. Understood?”

“Sure thing.” I released him and he went back to studiously playing the game and ignoring us.

I turned to Rodd.

“No! Please! I’m sorry! I am so, so, sorry! Brad, Allen, call them off!”

“Why? Brad asked. “You brought this girlbot-poclypse on yourself. You have no idea how many times Debbi has complained about you to me. Now she’s free to show you what she can do. Looks like they’re going to go all Terminator on your ass.”

“Suz is no different,” Allen added. “Did try to warn you…”

“Thank you Master!” we said in unison.

“NOOOO!”

I leaned in on Rodd. “You will bathe and smell nice when you come over.”

“Yes! Ahhhh!” Suzy squeezed harder.

“You will wear nice clothes and shave.”

“Yes! Ahhhh!”

“You will be nice to both of us and keep your eyes and hands to yourself.”

“Yes! Ahhhh! Please! I promise!”

I compute Brad was enjoying us torturing Rodd. I can tell you it felt wonderful.

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Re: Debbi's Diary Chapter 11: The Rules Change

Post by DollSpace » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:52 am

And we get a new set of parameters! I'm curious how this will effect Suzy and Debbi. I look forward to the next installment.

Murotsu
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Debbi's Diary Chapter 11: The Rules Change

Post by Murotsu » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:52 pm

I have some art for Debbi now, but am still figuring out how to post it to the board...