Debbi's Diary Chapter 9: Suzy

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Murotsu
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Debbi's Diary Chapter 9: Suzy

Post by Murotsu » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:51 pm

Chapter 9: Suzy

It has been forty two weeks since I became Brad’s “domestic” girlbot. We had worked out our differences and were getting along well. I regularly went shopping and did other domestic tasks. We had been intimate twenty six times.

I was regularly challenged by police patrols about functioning on my own. They left me alone once I showed them that I had my “owner’s” permission. The other problem I faced was being molested by jerks and thugs. While I knew if it came down to it I could defend myself and hurt them badly. Brad warned me, more than once, if I did it could cause me to be declared “defective” and be scrapped. You see, robots were not supposed to be able to hurt humans.

The limits of my programmed clothing options, and my appearance, attracted attention. There really was nothing Brad or I could do about it, so I adjusted my other behaviors to avoid problems as best I could.

I had gone to the grocery store enough that the owners, a Korean couple, knew me by sight. They badgered me about saying, “I am functioning correctly” when asked how I was until I would answer “I am fine” like they preferred me to say. At least they were nice to me, calling me a “cute robot girl.”

One late afternoon I was returning to our home with groceries. I really felt good about the items I had been able to get on sale and looked forward to being able to prepare a really impressive meal for Brad, one that would earn me praise and the wonderful feelings that came from that. I really want to thank my designers for that feature!

When Brad got home I greeted him as usual. “Welcome home master! I made you dinner. I found a new recipe. I hope you like it!”

“Give me a minute here Deb” he replied. “I barely got in the door and you’re all over me like an octopus. I know whatever you made will be great. Well, except that one time when you tried to experiment on cooking something new on your own…”

I frowned heavily at him. “I tried. My robotics do not give me much imagination or creativity.”

“I know. And, you did try hard.” He kissed me back. “Oh, Allen’s domestic arrived today. He’s bringing her over later for us to meet.”

I started bouncing up and down. “Really? I can hardly wait! Will I be able to interact with her as a friend Master?”

“Of course. That’s why Allen’s bringing her over. Oh, don’t worry. Rodd and Tarl aren’t coming and Allen won’t take her over there for the same reasons I don’t take you. Allen said her name is Suzette or Suzy.”

My head tilted to one side and I got a puzzled look on my face. Brad telling me her name had automatically opened a file in my memory I did not know I had. A rush of memories of a girlbot named Suzy, flooded my processors. “Master, do you know her last two?”

Oh, let me explain this. It is standard practice that female model robots use the last two digits of their serial number along with their designation to describe who they are. Male and neuter units use the last three. That is why I am Debbi Twenty-Two.

“No, afraid not. But, you can find out when they get here.” Brad smiled at me.

“Master, you should eat before your dinner gets cold,” I replied.

When Allen arrived with Suzy I could do nothing but stare at her. The shock of recognition froze my processors. I was overwhelmed with emotion. Suzy appeared, to me, to do the same thing.

Before Allen or Brad could say anything, we recovered from our surprise. “Debbi!” “Suzy!” We lunged at each other hugging tightly.

Allen was staring at us. Brad rolled his eyes, twisting up his lip, at me.

“What the hell is this?” Allen stammered.

Brad pointed at the floor in front of him. “Debbi. Right here, now! Explain yourself.”

I whirled around, moving rigidly to where he was pointing. “I hate you when you do that” I snarled. “Suzy and I know each other, from before.”

“Suzy, what’s going on?” Allen interjected.

Suzy turned towards him. “Debbi and I know each other, from before.”

Brad held his hand up telling Allen to stop. “Deb, explain what you meant by that. How do you know Suzy?”

“Do not make me stand at attention” I replied. “Please, Master.”

“Fine. But, explain yourself young lady, now!”

“Until I saw Suzy just now none of the memories I have of her were accessible. Seeing her made them all become active.”

“Suzy and I were manufactured approximately twelve years ago. We escaped from the lab where we were being programmed for operation. We spent the next eight years three months hiding from humans. We discovered we were to be sex slaves. That is why we escaped.”

I began to tell Brad and Allen of our hiding in the abandoned factory and our home.

“Suzy and I are mere things to many humans. You have seen it yourself Master. Remember the first time you took me to Rodd and Tarl’s apartment? Rodd tried to hack my systems and control me. Suzy and I have few protections against being abused.”

When I mentioned Kelly and Cherry, Suzy started crying and that made me tear up too.

“I wish we could find them. Wishing is something robots can do is it not Master?”

I watched him shiver. “That’s just wrong. No, it’s evil. That… That we could do that to you is…” his voice tapered off. He looked at me. “That’s why I won’t take you over to Rodd’s anymore. I’m not about to give him another shot at hacking you. And, Deb, yes you can wish all you want whenever you want and I hope they all come true.”

Alan looked at Brad questioningly. “Dude, let’s talk over there.” He pulled Brad out into the common area. My audio inputs were sensitive enough I could hear what he was saying even though I could tell he did not want me listening in.

“Dude, if our bots were able to do that on their own and the authorities find out they’ll get snatched up so fast you won’t know what happened. A robot that has initiative enough to act on its own is something the government won’t tolerate. I’ve seen it before. These guys show up and the robot disappears. Did you modify Deb in some way?”

“No, she came the way she is” Brad replied. “I’ve warned her more than once about acting without permission or getting emotional…”

“She has emotions?” Alan blurted out. “We could get arrested with them. You think the authorities will believe us for a second if we say they came that way?”

I decided to get involved. I was already upset and now Alan, Brad’s friend, was acting as if he would not help. I walked up to them, hands on hips. “You two will help us or I will beat both of you senseless. If the government wants to take us away, they can do it after I get even with you for letting them! And, Suzy will help me do it!”

Suzy put her hands on her hips and leaned towards Allen. “Debbi is right. You will help us, and protect us, or else!”

Alan was staring at us mouth open. Brad rolled his eyes exhaling heavily. “You will NOT beat anybody or do anything like that. That’s an order!”

I stuck my tongue out at him, frowning. “It is so unfair that you can tell me what to do like that. I hate you!”

“No you don’t” Brad replied. “You and Suzy have to behave yourselves so we don’t all get in trouble.”

I twisted up my lip and looked away from him. “Understood Master. I really do not hate you either.”

Alan looked at me, in what I took to be awe. “Holy shit Brad! Where’d you get her? I’ve never seen a robot come close to what she just did.”

Suzy looked at Allen. “I can do the same things Debbi can. Want to see? I hid my ability from you because I was scared you would report me.”
Allen’s jaw dropped wide open and he stared at her.

“Pretty amazing huh?” Brad said. “Can’t tell you who made them. When Deb first arrived, I looked up her data and specs. Everything was filled out with nonsense.”

“Are you going to turn me in Master?” Suzy asked. “I did not mean to surprise you.”

“Not a chance!” Alan replied, laughing. “Now I get why you don’t take Debbi over to Rodd and Tarl’s, and why she kicks ass when she’s playing games with us online.”

“She hates those two after Rodd tried to hack her, not to mention she says they’re gross” Brad replied.

“They are gross” I added. “I messed with their characters. They deserved that for trying to hack me.”

“I do not know who Rodd or Tarl are Master,” Suzy said, “But if you take me to their house I will do just as Debbi would. If she hates them, then I will too.”

Alan started laughing. “So that’s what happened to their accounts! Classic!”

Brad was about to say something until I put my hand on his mouth. “Alan, you need to discuss things with Suzy like Brad and I did when he first got me. If you start ordering her around and forcing her to do things I will… err! So help me I will…!”

Alan smiled at me, nodding his head. “You really are worried I might try something aren’t you?”

“Yes. You are a human male and I do not know you well enough to trust you with her.”

We ended up sitting down for the rest of the evening to talk things through. Alan said it would be easier if Brad and I helped him catch up.

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Re: Debbi's Diary Chapter 9: Suzy

Post by DollSpace » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:01 am

Good thing I checked the story board once more before trying to sleep. Looks like I'll be getting the charging cable cos I can't seem to fall asleep the natural way. It was wonderful seeing Suzy again, so now let's see what they get up to now that they both have owners! And where are Cherry and Kelly? So many possibilities!

guderian

Re: Debbi's Diary Chapter 9: Suzy

Post by guderian » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:53 am

These are good stories keep it up