Debbi's Dairy, Chapter 8: His Friends

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Murotsu
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Debbi's Dairy, Chapter 8: His Friends

Post by Murotsu » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:51 pm

Chapter 8: His friends

It had been seven weeks, three days since I started up in Brad’s apartment. We were finally getting along. I was annoyed he found pizza preferable to my cooking and continued to be messy. It bothered me that he had not had anyone over or taken me to meet any of his friends. “You need to be less messy” I said, picking up some things he left lying on a chair.

“That’s just the way I am Deb” he replied.

“Pig” I growled.

He laughed. “You’re incredible! I’ll try to be neater, okay?”

When he arrived home from work the next day, I greeted him as usual. “Welcome home, Master! I prepared dinner for you.”

He twisted his lip up, looking at me with sad eyes. “Sorry Deb, I should have called. We’re going out tonight.”

My anger disappeared in an instant. “We are going out? I am going somewhere with you?”

That had me excited. I had only been to the grocery store and to two small shops selling second hand items since arriving. “Where are we going Master?”
He headed towards his bedroom. “Over to one of my friend’s houses. We’re doing a group game tonight. I told them about you and they’ve been asking me to bring you along.”

I looked down at my maid outfit. “Master, do I have to go in my maid outfit?”

“No, you can wear something else, if you want.”

YES! I could wear normal clothes! “Thank you Master!” I hurried to my room to change.

As I rushed to get my outfit off I discovered I could run through my inventory of clothes and design an outfit without trying anything on. It took me less than a minute to decide on one.

I chose my white with blue print leggings, a denim miniskirt, and rose colored tee-top with short fur lined boots. I felt so cute with everything on. Looking in the mirror on the door, I was so pleased I could finally look like a “real” girl rather than a robot doll.

When I came out into the common area Brad was sitting, waiting on me. “What do you think Master?” I spun slowly on one foot to show him my outfit.

He nodded. “You look terrific! I think you’re going to make those guys want to go buy their own girlbot the second they see you.”

I did my little squealing dance. “Thank you for praising me, Master!” I rushed to hug him. “Thank you for letting me go!”

We took the subway two stops. I was amazed that the only person to stare at me on the whole trip was another female robot. It felt so different from how I was treated wearing my maid outfit. As we came out on the street a policeman stopped Brad and pointed at me. “That one yours?”

“Yep” Brad said. “Deb, show the officer your identification.”

“Understood Master.” I started to go for my purse to get it. My good mood was gone in an instant.

The officer waved Brad past. “Go. I don’t need to see it.”

“That must really suck” Brad whispered as we walked away.

I wrapped my arm around his. “Thank you” I whispered.

When we got to his friend’s apartment building I could see it was not as nice as Brad’s.

“These guys are sort of NEETs” Brad said.

“Neets?” I asked. “I do not understand.”

“They have crappy jobs and don’t make a lot of money. I hang out with them because they’re good gamers. NEET means they are Not in Education, Employment, or Training.”

I processed that information for a moment. “They are bums. Is this correct?”

Brad laughed.

The apartment was a mess. It had an odor too. There were two males inside. Both looked in their mid to late twenties, one was overweight, the other very thin, both were kind of pasty, and had greasy long hair, with scraggly facial hair.

“Rodd, Tarl, this is Debbi” Brad said to them.

Brad had warned me not to be too human in my responses and not show emotions or lose my temper. I bowed to them. “It is nice to meet you.” I pointed at their computer set up. “You have much more computer equipment than my Master.” I really wanted to puke but realized I did not have that function.
“Whoa, dude! That is so lifelike!” Rodd exclaimed.

“How the hell did you afford it?” Tarl added.

I am not an “it” or a toaster! I was livid at their comments, but managed to stand still and not say anything. I really wanted to slap both of them, hard.
“The company made a shipping mistake” Brad replied. “They said I should just keep her and call it even.”

There was a knock at the door. “Must be Allen” Tarl said.

Rodd got up and appeared to be getting ready to grope me. If he did, I would not be able to restrain myself. “Would you like me to get the door Master?” I asked. “That is one of my functions.”

“Get the door Deb” Brad replied.

“Understood Master.” Rodd looked like he was going to orgasm. That was soooo gross! I opened the door. It was a human male in his late twenties who looked like a nerd but one more like my Brad. He was staring at me. This really sucks. Three dorks who have never had a woman…

“I am Debbi. I belong to Brad Pederson. He is my Master. Please come in.” I smiled pleasantly at him.

“So, this is her” Allen says. He smiled at me as he came into the apartment.

“Yep” Brad replied. “What do you think?”

“Really top of the line” Allen replied, looking me over. He held out his hand. “Nice to meet you Debbi.”

I gave him a genuine smile in return. I liked this human. He was being nice to me. I shook his hand. “Nice to meet you.”

“We gaming or playing with the bimbot?” Tarl said not looking up from his game controller.

I really wanted to kick him in the back of the head for being such a jerk, but knew I could not. At least I had avoided Rodd groping me. I stood there like a lifeless mannequin. It was so frustrating.

They started to play their game. Once they got going Brad said, “Hey, I have an idea. Let’s add Debbi to our party. I helped her make a character a couple of weeks ago and she was able to function in the game. Besides, what’s another NPC or bot in a game full of them?”

Brad had me sit where he could hook me up to Rodd and Tarl’s system. “Make sure you don’t get hacked, okay?” he whispered in my ear as he hooked the cable up to the port on my chest.

I nodded slightly. “Understood.”

We had been playing for thirty six minutes and the men seemed to appreciate my assistance. I avoided using any cheat codes or work arounds in the game program as I did not want to appear to have initiative. I had used these with Brad and he knew I could, but I did not as his instructions were to appear less capable and more robotic.

Rodd got up “Got to take a dump…” I could tell he was still aroused by me. My sensors clearly showed he had an erection. Sick.

Two minutes later I began to sense someone was trying to hack into my system. Because Brad had told me not to allow that, I aggressively attacked and inserted malicious code into the hacker’s system.

“God damn it! My tablet just froze up and died!” Rodd shouted from the bathroom.

The others got up to see what was going on. I took a chance and let them know what happened. “I am sorry, but my Master has instructed me to prevent any hacking attempts. I stopped malware from being inserted into my system.”

“What the hell?” Brad shouted. “Did you just try to hack my robot’s systems?”

“Well…” Rodd started.

“Dude, what were you thinking? She’s not some cheap piece of electronics, and she sure isn’t a toaster! What are you, some sort of retard or something?”
Brad was genuinely angry and defending me. I felt… I felt loved. I really felt he saw me as a person and worth defending.

“That’s it!” Brad said. “We’re leaving. Deb, disconnect. We’re going home. Rodd, you’re an asshole!”

As we headed down the stairs towards the street I decided to ask Brad something I had avoided. “Master, thank you for defending me. When we get home…” I hesitated.

He stopped and looked at me. “When we get home…?”

I could not look at him for some reason I could not determine. “When we get home would you like to have sex with me?”

I could tell he was surprised, even shocked by my question. “What brought that on?” he asked. “Are you asking because of what happened up there?”

I looked at him. “No Master. I asked because I love you. You have tried so hard to work with me, defend me, help me. I know that without you I would be so much worse off as a girlbot. I want to be with you. Do you want to be with me?”

He hesitated.

“Master, I do not care if you have not been intimate before. I will help you and will not laugh or anything.” I pushed in on him and kissed him on the mouth.
He finally pulled back, gasping for air. “Deb! You might not have to breathe but I have to come up for air!”

That hit me like a massive blow from some invisible hammer. It felt awful. It was the opposite of when he praised me. I know I audibly gasped. I looked at him. “I am so, so sorry Master! It will not happen again!”

He looked at me. “Was that reaction something like when I praise you?”

“Yes, Master. It was like the opposite of it” I replied.

He smiled at me. “I liked your kiss. Just, in the future, remember humans have to breathe even if robots don’t.”

“Understood!” I hugged him.

“Let’s go home and see what happens” he replied.

NukuNookee

Re: Debbi's Dairy, Chapter 8: His Friends

Post by NukuNookee » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:40 pm

Very nice, the characterization of his creepy friend was spot on.
Gynoid Conversion, how can we make you better today?
Latest version 38 beta here. Alternate site here.

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Re: Debbi's Dairy, Chapter 8: His Friends

Post by DollSpace » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:09 pm

Great installment and the other characters were spot-on. As repulsive as some were, I look forward to expanding Debbi's world in the coming chapters.