Debbi' Diary Chapter 7: Awakening

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Murotsu
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Debbi' Diary Chapter 7: Awakening

Post by Murotsu » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:15 pm

Chapter 7: Awakening

Systems check complete. Initializing motion and sensor functions. I could tell I starting up and my components were working correctly. Sensor input was minimal. It was totally dark and quiet. I could tell I was in a polymer case surrounded by packing. I must be in a robot shipping container.

Feeling around with my right hand, I found the release. There were a series of soft “clicks” as the container latches released. I pushed the lid open.

Yuck! The room assaulted my sense of smell. A combination of mustiness, stale food, and dirty laundry washed over me. Did I leave things in a state where that would happen?

I wiggled a little to get free of the packing and sat up, pushing away some stray bits of foam rubber. I looked around at my surroundings. “What fresh hell am I in now?” I whispered. I pushed back some hair that had fallen across my face to get a better view. This is not my home…

Everything was wrong. I am a blonde? My boobs are huge! Why am I in some flimsy one-piece? Where is this? “What the hell is going on here?”

I clearly remember finishing the transfer and operational testing of my robotics before being shut down for shipment home. But, this definitely wasn’t home. There were glasses, beverage cans, and a couple of pizza boxes laying on a table. There was male clothing draped over a chair. Books, tools, and guy stuff was piled everywhere.

The room was bathed in twilight as sunshine filtered through drawn blinds. A lava lamp poorly illuminated one corner of the room. There was nothing on the walls except dust, and maybe some… gross… food.

It looked like a small two bedroom apartment on my sensors. My shipping container was sitting in the middle of the common area. A second similar case, taller and squarer, sat next to the one I was in. The label on the side of it read 2 of 2. Must be my clothes and stuff in that one. They took up nearly all the open floor space.

There really was nothing I could do other than get out of the container and try to figure out where the hell I was. And, it really looked like hell. Oh great! They put me in nine centimeter heels too. I raised one leg to look at one of those useless, stupid, stripper heels on my feet. If I find out who did this to me… ERR! I will totally fuck them up!

I tried to sound pleasant. “Hello, anybody home?” No answer. Lucky thing I am not steam powered because it would be coming out my ears right now. I started looking around. On a table near the door I found some labels with a name on them. Brad Pederson, with his address. Who the hell is Brad Pederson, and why am I in his apartment?

I carefully stepped over and around the cluttered junk on the floor, teetering on those useless heels. One bedroom was like an office. A really complicated computer set up sat on a table / desk against one wall. There were posters of characters from games and videos, many of scantily clad women, others heroes and the like, along with a couple of game advertising posters. There were dolls or models, like the girls on the posters, on a shelf. The closet was stuffed with what I determined to be model and game boxes. There was more shelving packed with comic books, manga, old video media, and similar stuff. The other room was a bedroom with similar decoration, and much the same junk in it.

The closet in that room held clothing, mostly piled in heaps on the floor of it. Oh my god, this guy is a serious, what is that word? He is an otaku!

I went back out to the common area. He must be at work or something. My internal chronometer told me the local time was Wednesday, 16:49:26.1… If he is employed, he should be home soon. I have to process what happened and compute a solution before he shows up. Do I leave, or wait for him?

I peeked out a window of the apartment to try and determine my location. The building was in a dense urban area and I was on the fourth floor. I had no matches in my navigation system to the view. I wish I was equipped with GPS like the male models got… I had no idea where I was.

I noticed two packages in my shipping container. I opened the first and there was some sort of remote, or something like one, in it. I set it aside. The second had paperwork.

Looking at those I found a thin Operator’s Manual, for me. That was nothing compared to the billing and shipping slip in that package. I had been shipped to this guy to fill an order he placed for a female domestic robot. I am supposed to be his MAID? No friggin’ way! THAT is not going to happen! I did not get converted to be some nerd’s bimbo maid.

Wait a minute… I looked at the item description. Debbi 22? That is not my name. I fingered my hair again. I am not supposed to be a blonde, and I definitely did not sign up to be put in a body with more curves than a bobsled run in Himalayas. What the hell is going on here?

There was a soft click as the apartment door unlocked. My thermal imaging showed a human outside the door. I panicked and ran into the office bedroom half shutting the door behind me. What am I supposed to do now?

I could hear him, I assumed it was him, entering the apartment. My sensors showed him in outline as he moved. He bent down and began rummaging around in my shipping container. I was so scared...

It hit me like a bolt of lightning. I went rigidly upright and my movements were not my own. I opened the door and marched up to him. He was holding that remote I found earlier. I was absolutely terrified and could not move. I literally could not do anything but stand there staring at him.

He was 176 cm tall with dark, dark, kind of greasy hair, and pudgy. The thick plastic glasses did nothing to help, nor did his plaid shirt and cheap jeans. He reeked of social misfit, not to mention a distinct trace of body odor. His mouth had gone slack. He was… Oh no, he is a pervert! He’s going to rape me!

All I could do was stand there, motionless, terrified. I started to cry. As the tears streamed down my cheeks his expression changed from shock to one of utter surprise.

“You’re crying?” He stammered. “How is that even possible? I’ve never heard of, or seen, a robot of any sort having something like that installed…”

He must have touched one of the buttons on the remote because I knew I could answer him. “Please! Stay away from me alone! Please…” My voice tapered off. I was hysterical with fear, even if my body could not move, and probably because it could not.

He held up his hands. “Hey! I’m not going to touch you, okay? Calm down.”

I was eying that remote. I knew it could completely control me.

“The remote’s what’s got you scared?” he asked.

I managed a meek “Yes.”

He held it out. “Here, take it. It’s yours.”

I found I could move my arms, if not my legs. I hesitated a moment then snatched the remote from his hand and hid it behind me.

“Um, you might want to press the release button” he said, pointing towards the remote. “That’ll let you move again.”

Able to move I crossed my arms, clutching that remote tightly, and backed away from him.

“Can I talk to you?” he asked. “You can sit over there, I’ll sit over here.” He pushed some books off a chair and sat down.

At first I hesitated. “Can I put more on?” I managed.

“Sure.” He pointed at the bedroom. “Throw on a t-shirt or something if you want.”

When I returned, I sat at the little dining table clutching my remote tightly. I tried to avoid looking directly at him.

“What’s your name?” he asked.

I pointed at the paperwork lying on the shipping container. “My paperwork is there.”

He picked it up but did not look at it. “I’d rather have you tell me than read it off the packing list.”

Even though I knew it was wrong, I used the name on the packing list. “Debbi Twenty-Two.” I quickly looked away after saying that.

“Nice to meet you Debbi. I’m…”

“…Brad Pederson” I finished for him. “It was on the packing list. I compute… there was some mistake. I am not a domestic robot, at least I was not supposed to be.”

“I think you’re right” he replied. “After seeing you cry and the way you’ve acted, I’d say you’re one hundred percent correct. But, if you aren’t, then why are you here, and what was your intended purpose?”

His face turned a bright shade of red. “Well… I did order a domestic robot, one of those cute maid ones, to clean up and do stuff like cook, or answer the door. Nothing sophisticated. I couldn’t afford much else, certainly not a high quality model like you. They must have made a mistake shipping you here. Tell you what. You need to recharge your batteries at some point, right?”

I shook my head yes.

“You can stay in the office. Lock the door if you want. I promise not to hurt you. Tomorrow we can work on finding out what happened and get things straightened out. I’ll take the day off. How’s that?”

The next day he kept his word and tried to find out how I got shipped on his order. Every place he called told him the same thing. The order was filled correctly.
When he checked on-line I could see the results too. It was the same way. His order was filled correctly and I was his domestic robot.

“That’s odd” he said as he scrolled through the information on-line.

“What is that?” I asked.

“There’s no data on you other than your designation and registration number.” He pointed at the screen. “See? Normally a manufacturer, point of shipment, and all this other information would be filled in. Instead its generic nonsense. You know, Lorem Ipsum. I recognize it because I helped write code for a generator once.”

I started to cry. “That means I am your property. You can make me do…”

“No, no! Wait! It’s not like that!” he replied waving his hands at me. “I’m not going to do… Well… You know…”

We both sat there without saying anything.

Finally he said, “You know, we’re going to have to work things out. I can’t let you go. Even if I did, sooner or later you’d be arrested for not having an active owner. I’d probably get hit with a fine for letting it happen.” He smiled at me. “Seems we’re stuck with each other.”

I shook my head and tried to smile. “I compute I can be your maid as long as you do not expect me to… to be intimate.”

I could see that surprised him. “You can do that?”

I did not look at him and shook my head.

“Wow. Just how sophisticated are you?”

I pointed towards my packing case. “I saw an operator’s manual in my case.”

He got the manual and stated thumbing through it.

“Would you like a drink or something from your kitchen?” I asked. I wanted to try and be friendly since he was helping me.

“Sure, thanks. How about a soda in the fridge?”

“Understood!” I went to get it. When I returned he was digging in a desk drawer.

“Okay, the manual says I can access your system data using the I/O port on your upper chest.” He pressed two spots on my chest and a small panel was exposed under a flap of skin. He plugged the cable into his computer and held it out to me. I turned to let him plug it in. I could feel him insert it into me.

I gasped slightly when he did. There was a rush of new data and I could tell, somehow, instinctively, that I could now control his computer.
“Problem?” he asked.

“No. The connection surprised me. I compute I have never done this. That is all.” I made sure not to mess with his computer, fearing he might react badly.
He found my system readouts, and his mouth dropped open. He stared at the screen. “Whoa! You have more computing power and storage than many mainframes! You’re incredible! I didn’t know it was possible to build a robot with what I’m seeing here.”

He pointed at one of the items on the screen. “You even have a built in self-repair module. From what I can tell, you’re nearly maintenance free. That’s incredible!”

“Carbon fiber, titanium alloy, and you weigh just fifty kilos? That’s like a third of what most ‘bots weigh! You’re awesome!”

“You keep saying that” I replied, frowning. “Is it possible I was shipped to you by mistake?”

“Maybe. But, if you were, we just spent several hours trying to find that mistake with no success. For now, you’re mine. I think we should try and get you settled in.”

“Understood” I replied. “I should unpack the other case.”

We need to,” he said smiling. “You can have this room. Help me move my computer to the other bedroom, okay?”

I tried hard to smile. “Understood.”

Once we finished, we started unpacking the other case. It contained clothing along with other personal items for me. As we were taking things out, he held up a maid costume and laughed. “Look what I found!”

I gave him a scowl. “I compute you want me to wear that?”

His face turned bright red. I could also see he was thinking about something. “Deb, I’m going to try something, but I don’t want you to get mad at me if it works.”

“Try what?” I asked.

“I’m going to order you to wear this. Put this maid outfit on, that’s an order.”

It was as if a bolt of lightning hit me. “Understood!” I moved to take the outfit and dug out some other items from the crate that went with it. I could not fight my compulsion to put the outfit on. “I hate you” I said as I moved towards my room to change.

It took me seventeen minutes to get into it. There were so many different pieces and I had to adjust each one to fit right. There was a full length mirror on the back of the door. I looked at myself. I look like a doll in this. It is too short and it shows too much.

I also realized I had zero options but to wear it because I had been ordered to. Brad really did have control of me when he wanted it, remote or not. That terrified me.

I could see my appearance definitely aroused him. His body temperature, perspiration, and the size of his penis indicated it to me. “You look great in that! You look just like one of those super cute maid café girls, or like you stepped out of an anime.”

“I feel embarrassed” I said, frowning and not looking at him. “You are looking at me like a pervert. Are you going to make me wear this regularly?”

“Well… That is how the robot I ordered was supposed to look, although I really think you look a lot better than the one I picked out of the catalog. You really do.”

“Are you going to make me call you Master too?” I asked.

“Well, it is kind of expected…”

I bit my lip and could feel the tears welling up again.

“How about this? People are going to expect you to do that. You can call me Brad when it’s just you and me. Save Master for when others are around so you don’t get in trouble. I know you don’t like the maid outfit but people are going to expect that too. You can wear other stuff here at home when I don’t have friends over and like that.”

“Understood. Thank you” I whispered.

I spent the next few days cleaning the apartment thoroughly. It made me feel better once it was really clean and neat. I noticed that I got an excited reaction to Brad coming home each day. When he arrived home from work I came out as he was coming in the door. “Welcome home Brad!” I smiled at him.

He looked around at the now clean apartment. “Wow, you really did a good job cleaning this place up!”

I do not know what came over me, but as he said that I had this burst of pleasure explode inside me. I got on my toes, closing my eyes, and made these little noises for a moment. I did a little dance in place. “Thank you for praising me, Master!”

I put my hands over my mouth in shock. Where did that come from? I could not believe I said that.

“What was that?” he asked, staring at me.

“I do not know. You told me I did a good job and my systems reacted on their own. It must be a response I am programmed to make to praise.”

“Well, it was cute and I’m glad it made you happy” he replied.

“Brad,” I started, “there are no food items for me to prepare. I, we, will need to shop if I am to cook for you.”

He eyed me for a moment. “How much cash do you think you’ll need to shop?”

“I compute eighty dollars will be sufficient.”

He went to his bedroom and came back with the money. “There you are. You can go shopping tomorrow while I’m at work.” He looked at me with what I took to be a devious smile. “I can’t wait to see how good you are as a cook.”

That evening he ordered a pizza. Then he went to play video games and do stuff on the computer with his friends. He let me watch. After a couple of hours I asked, “Brad, it is possible I could do these activities with you?”

“Yea, I guess you could. What would you need to do that?”

“Access to your port and router” I replied.

He wrote the access codes down. “That’s for the port and router.”

“Understood, thank you.”

The next day was the first time I went outside the building our apartment was in. I took Brad’s advice, well he told me to and that amounted to an order I had to obey, and went dressed in my maid outfit. I was really annoyed by how much effort it took to put on… Bra, panties, garter belt, stockings, garters, petticoat, slip, dress, jacket, heels, bowtie, apron, comb… Just so much stuff. Then I had to put my hair up and do my makeup. It seemed there was no end to getting ready.

The nearest grocery store was about four blocks away. It was a little neighborhood one, but I knew it would have the items I needed. There were lots of people out on the sidewalks and many cars too. I noticed that there were a lots of robots, like me, present. Many were with a human, their owner I supposed. I also noted that more than a few of them were dressed similarly, if not as sexily, to me as servants and maids.

As I reached the far corner of the second block, a policeman walked up. “Where’s your owner?”

He was staring at my exposed cleavage, ugh! “He is at work. He told me to purchase groceries, after I finished cleaning his apartment. I can verify his order if you like.” I was so relieved that Brad had told me this might happen and what to say.

He held out a scanner of some sort. I could tell it linked to a peripheral circuit in me that gave him my designation, serial number, owner’s name and address. “Okay. Just have to check you’re not a runaway. Continue with your function.”

“Thank you, sir” I replied with a smile. This really sucks. I really am just a piece of merchandise. I would be better off a slave… I got self-conscious and annoyed that many of the men, and even some of the women stared at me. I also noticed I was not the only female robot getting that treatment, and that made me feel worse.

At the store, to my surprise, I found I had specialized programming and even scanning modules installed to let me analyze prices and get the best ones on purchases. When these were on I could “see” all sorts of electronic information other stores were displaying too. I had to be careful how I moved as I shopped because of my outfit. If only it covered me better…

That evening I made sure to greet Brad as he arrived home. “Mum! Something smells good” he said, sniffing the air.

“I went shopping and made you dinner Brad” I replied. Something inside me was making me feel really good about our interaction. As he ate, I told him about my experience shopping. I decided to leave out my feelings about it though. I did not want him upset.

“That was great!” he told me as he finished the meal. “You really are a good cook.”

I had another one of those pleasure explosions and blurted out, bowing some, “Thank you for praising me, Master!” It surprised me, again, that I even said it.

He laughed. “I guess you have really do have some programmed response to praise you can’t control.” Then with a devious grin he said, “I’m going to have to make sure to do that more often.”

I made a pouty face and punched him on the arm. “That is mean, making me do that.” I looked down, away, from him trying hard not to smile. “It does make me feel good when you do though.”

After dinner he started playing games on his computer. I joined him.

“Are you bored playing these?” he asked. “I know my sister always complains they’re boring.”

I smiled back. “No. I am unable to experience boredom and do not get tired. I cannot give you any alternatives to what you are doing. I have limited imagination available.” That made me look away from him. “Sorry. Being a robot is not much fun.”

Brad was getting ready to leave for work the next morning. “Deb, what’re you going to do today?”

“I will clean our apartment and I will cook you a meal for when you come home” I replied.

“That’s it? Sounds kind of boring.”

I did not look at him. “That is my function. I cannot get bored.”

“Tell you want” he replied. “You can go shopping if you want and use the computer port to look at sites. Maybe you’ll find something interesting. I’ve got to go, bye. Try to have some fun to cheer yourself up, okay?”

“Understood. I will try.”

After he was gone I spent several hours trying to process what he told me to do. I finally came to the conclusion I really did need him to tell me what to do outside of the primary and secondary functions I was programmed to perform automatically. I could tell I had the capacity to add new functions and could do a wide range of things beside what I was programmed for. My limitation was I had no clue what those new things might be. I resolved to fix this when he returned home.

That evening when he returned instead of just welcoming him as I had for the last ten days, I pressed myself against him hugging him tightly. “Welcome home Master!”

He pushed me back some. “Are you malfunctioning?”

I giggled, but still had my arms around his neck. “No Master. I spent the day processing and computing about my situation. I belong to you. I need you to tell me what to do. I am incapable of doing much of anything I am not programmed for. You told me to look at sites on the computer this morning. I tried but had no idea which ones to look at. It was completely frustrating for me.”

“I could clean our apartment and make a meal for you as I have programming for those functions. I could not go shopping as I did not know what to shop for. Without you I am almost helpless. So, Master, please tell me what I need to do.” I put my head on his shoulder and hugged him again. “Please.”

“Go sit on the couch” he told me.

I stiffened and moved to sit down. “You know, I hate it when you force me to do things.”

“I know, but it’s easier for me to order you than argue over it” he replied, sitting down on the other end of the couch. “I’ve never had to deal with something like this. I didn’t expect the robot they’d send me to have self-awareness and emotions.”

I rubbed my hands together. “I did not know I would end up being your property.” I smiled at him. “At least you have not forced yourself on me. I am really scared you might because you can order me around.”

I could see that embarrassed him. “I don’t have a lot of… experience with that. I’m not exactly what you’d call popular. If you haven’t noticed, I’m kind of a nerd. That’s why I bought a robot to begin with. I was expecting the one they’d ship me to be more… machine-like.”

“I could perform that way if you want me to” I replied.

“No, no! Don’t. I really like the real you. What we need to do is figure out how we can live with each other where we don’t drive each other crazy.”
I smiled at him. “I like that. But, I cannot determine what to do to make that happen. You will have to decide for us.”

“Okay, how about this…” He started making our rules. I told him I could print a copy for him later. We talked for more than two hours.

In the end, I would be allowed to go out shopping, sightseeing, and to learn more about the neighborhood. Anything more than five kilometers he had to be with me to prevent problems with the authorities.

I would cook, do the laundry, and clean the apartment. He had to make sure I had time to recharge my batteries. I could lock the bedroom door if I wanted when I did that, was changing clothes, or wanted some privacy, and he would not order me to open it when I did. I would respect his bedroom the same way.

He would let me decide how… friendly… we got and not force anything on me in the way of intimacy. I told him he could expect me to see him off and greet him when he returned each time as I was programmed to do that.

I had free access to the net through the port and would act as his phone or computer when he wanted me to. The remote was mine, although we both knew he could verbally command me to do stuff anyway. He would not boss me around with orders all the time and instead ask me to do things voluntarily. I said I really liked when he praised me so he could do that when he felt it was deserved. I also said I would call him Master since people expected it and I seemed to be programmed to do it.

It was a start and I was happier. I compute he was too.

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Re: Debbi' Diary Chapter 7: Awakening

Post by DollSpace » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:28 am

Very interesting twist...I wonder what happened after her and Suzy were picked up by those guards... I look foward to reading more!