Debbi's Diary Chapters 5 and 6

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Murotsu
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Debbi's Diary Chapters 5 and 6

Post by Murotsu » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:14 pm

Chapter 5: The explorer

It was getting more difficult for us to leave home and go into the city. The level of sophistication of security checks on robots had increased exponentially. It was getting to a point where we would need an actual owner and legal registration to pass them successfully.

Worse was “The Wire.” This is a network of wires laid virtually everywhere. Humans are constantly adding to it. Robots have to follow one of these wires when they move around in public whenever possible. It is a tracking system that lets their owner know where they are, and to an extent, what they are doing.

It is a big pain in the ass for us. You have to walk single file down sidewalks to follow The Wire. If you do not and someone notices you, you get reported as malfunctioning and the authorities come. That scares me right down to my last transistor.

Our banking accounts were accessible electronically so we had funds. But, actually using them in direct purchases or even in electronic ones was more of a problem. We could not have things delivered to our home. Sneaking into the distribution warehouses was getting hard for the same reason. We had to pass a security screen to enter.

The number of police and surveillance drones had also increased dramatically. If one was close and not too sophisticated I could usually take control of it and avoid being detected.

I let those worries go for now. It was too nice a day to spend all that processor space on something like that. All of us went to a screened area we made on the roof of the building to relax in the sun.

The view from there was really nice. In the last few years the greenery had increased. Several of the other buildings nearby had partially collapsed making the view even better.

That same tangle of growth had also reduced the number of humans trying to get into the complex. That was a big relief for us.

Kelly came out on the roof. “Girls, there is a human moving towards our building.”

We hurriedly retreated off the roof to check the surveillance cameras we had installed. He was clearly an explorer. He had rope, tools, and other equipment to allow him to gain access to areas that would be difficult or impossible to get to without them.

We watched his progress carefully. He was now on the ground floor of the building below our location and using some sort of meter. He kept holding the device up as if taking pictures or readings using some sort of optical sighting system on it.

“What is he doing?” Cherry asked.

I shrugged. Suzy and Kelly were shaking their heads.

He started to move towards the access point to the mezzanine we were on.

“I compute he is trying to get up here” Suzy whispered. None of us could use our active electronic sensors for fear he might detect the output.
“We need to go to the safe room” I replied. “Now.”

“I compute it will do us no good if we do” Cherry added. “He will return like my owner did at first if he finds signs of us living here. His human curiosity will not let him leave us alone.”

“What can we do then?” Suzy asked. “He has a rope in place to get up here now.”

“We will have to negotiate with him not to report us” I replied. “It is possible he will agree.”

We waited to see if he would get onto the mezzanine. He did. “Wow! This place is untouched” I heard him say. We could see the flash of a camera taking pictures. He found our home. “What the…”

Cherry and Kelly confronted him. Suzy and I came out behind him.

His expression was one of surprise. He held his hands out where we could see them. “Hey, I don’t want trouble.”

“We do not either” Suzy said.

“You are a human. That is a problem” I added.

Kelly put her hands on her hips. “My human owner tried to destroy me.”

“My owner abused me” Cherry added.

He still had his hands up. “Look girls, I know robots don’t always get treated well, but that has nothing to do with me. I don’t own one and I’m just here to see these old buildings.”

“You know we are here” I said. “That is a problem.”

“Hey, it’s about lunch time. How about we sit down and talk about this over lunch?”

“We are girlbots” Suzy replied.

“Eating is not one of our functions” Cherry added.

“Well, I’m hungry, and you do have a nice place here. Can’t we talk while I eat?”

“I compute there is not harm in that” I replied.

We took him into our home and let him get his lunch out. Kelly provided a beverage for him as we had a selection of those.

“I’m Taz. Well, that’s what everyone calls me anyway…”

“You are Randall Adam McGuire, you live at…” Suzy and I started rattling off his personal information.

“That was unexpected” he replied. “Seems you have the drop on me as far as personal information goes. Well, since you know all about me, any chance you could introduce yourselves?”

“I am Debbi, that is Suzy, she is Kelly, and that is Cherry.” I pointed at each of us.

He took a bit of his food. “Nice to meet you girls.” Smiling, he asked, “So, what do we do about our situation?”

“Our robotics make it hard for us to conceptualize a solution you are likely to agree to” Suzy replied.

“You cannot report us” Cherry added. “My owner would…” She shuddered heavily.

“I will not allow anyone to dismember and beat me the way I was again” Kelly added, arms crossed.

“Humans have hurt all of us” I said.

He studied our expressions. “You guys are really afraid of humans aren’t you?”

“Terrified would be a better term” I replied wringing my hands.

We eventually made a deal with him. He wouldn’t report us and for his occasional help getting stuff we ordered we would let him stay overnight so he could explore the complex. We also gave him images we had… I found it a bit odd to consider myself a camera… of parts of it that he had never seen before.

Taz started showing up once or twice a month after that, usually with some packages of things we ordered. Unlike Suzy and me, Kelly and Cherry started to respond to his visits by wanting to serve him. Kelly started to try and have food and drink he liked on hand while Cherry became willing to be intimate with him.

What worried me was that all of us had programming, often hidden unused, within us that could cause us, even force us, to act in certain ways. Kelly was programmed to be a servant and maid, Cherry, a sex toy. Suzy and I on the other hand seemed not to have such a single purpose set of programming loaded in us.
Both of us watched Kelly and Cherry, as well as Taz, very closely. There was no way Suzy or I were going to let him hurt either of them after what they had been through.

Chapter 6: My end

I had to go into the city to get some spare parts for us and pick up items we had ordered. I went with Cherry. We never went alone any more due to the increased police surveillance and security checks.

We were following one of the “wires” towards our destination. Doing that usually meant less surveillance and few, if any, security checks. We were prepared for those we knew we would have to pass through.

As we neared the store that had the parts we could see an unscheduled security checkpoint up ahead. It did not really get either of us concerned as it was beyond or destination.

Then, Cherry grabbed my arm and leaned in towards me. “Debbi, behind us.”

A second security team had turned the corner behind us. We were not trapped between the two.

“Continue to the store” I whispered back.

We started walking again. The security teams started to move towards us.

One of the men in the one in front of us pulled out a weapon of some sort…

Chapter 7 tomorrow...