Corrupted, Chapter 29 - Under the Fire

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
gynoneko
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Corrupted, Chapter 29 - Under the Fire

Post by gynoneko » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:59 pm

It's another long one folks, but we are getting down to the end. In case you've forgotten it, you might need to go back to chapter 2. Just saying. :wink:

Chapter 1. Previous Chapter. Next Chapter.
================================================================================================

Corrupted
Chapter 29 - Under the Fire
By Gynoneko

"What's your name?" I asked the white-haired copy.

"Access denied" she stated. It was the most we ever got, but at least it was something. Her voice was just like Matrix used to sound too, but without the hate. It was kind of disturbing.

I tried every command I could think of, but the most I got was either 'Access Denied' or 'Authorization failed'. I ended up following Proxy's advice, as per my dad's instructions, and connecting the girl to a terminal nearby. There was nothing else I could do but initialized her system. She reset moments later, and gave me a clear look in the eyes.

"Hello, I am IERG-mc0482. Would you like to register as my master user?" She inquired.

"Yes." I gave her my name, and information, and she acknowledged everything, and proceeded to sit there just like before. She was officially mine now, but I only wanted to get started fixing her up. She wouldn't, or rather couldn't, listen to voice commands, leaving me no options but to manually move her around. It appeared she was designed only to be registered and connected to the hive-mind that controlled her.

Proxy was called away for a few hours to download more files from my father, so I had to take care of her for the time being. She had been sitting there for weeks, and no one ever took good care of her. She didn't need to eat, and so she never used the bathroom and was only ever plugged in to charge for energy. And it was evident she hadn't seen a bath before. She wasn't smelly, like a human, but she was filthy. It might not have been the best idea, but I decided to drive her to my home to remedy this. It was less awkward than using the employee showers.

I untied the back of the medical gown she wore, and let it fall from her. While she stood there in my hallway, naked and stiff as a mannequin, I ran the "gown" to the laundry. It really was a misnomer, they weren't much more than rags. She was still there when I returned, predictably. Guiding her by the shoulders, I walked her into the bathroom, where I ran the water and sat her down. I decided it was best to disrobe as well. It felt awkward being dressed in the bathroom washing someone, but felt even more awkward after I bared myself in front of an unresponsive girl. Using a sponge, I washed her thoroughly, lifting her arm one at a time and scrubbing away the smell and filth. I was pleased with how realistic she felt, even if she was only a knockoff of the real thing. I was gentler on her chest, and hoped she would have some sort of reaction. Her nipples did get hard, but not much else. It wasn't until I started cleaning her crotch that I noticed her breathing heavily. But it appeared to be nothing more than a pre-programmed response. Typical. Tsion probably wanted them all to be sexually functional so he could have his way with them.

I washed her hair and rinsed her off in the bathtub, wishing it was Ellie so we could relax in the bath together. I washed myself off, glad my artificial arm was completely waterproof, and entered the bath with her. But even as I joined the distant girl, she sat there, reacting to nothing, and not showing any signs she was enjoying anything. I sighed, and kicked myself for letting me get worked up over this knowing it would turn out this way. But at least cleaning her body fun, in fact it was the most exciting thing I had done in way too long. I couldn't hide the erection her body gave me, I only wished she could appreciate it too.

Once she was clean and dry, I got dressed and then brought her into my room to wait while the laundry finished. She was eerily like Ellie in appearance, except the eyes.

"What's your name?" I asked again, waiting for her clothes to finish. I decided to see how much she was actually capable of understanding.

"IERG-mc0482" she replied.

"I'll just call you 482 for now. Who is your master user, 482?" I tested.

"Jim Amano" she answered.

"Are your sexual functions active?" I wondered.

"Affirmative."

I was so tempted. But I couldn't. It wasn't Ellie, or Matrix, yet... And I couldn't force myself on this girl.

"Do you remember anything before today?"

"Negative." Her answers were short and precise.

"How do you feel, 482?"

"Processor running at 36% capacity, CPU temperature at 67. Internal body temperature at 35. External temperature at 18. Arousal threshold at 48. Pain-"

"Stop" I ordered. Not exactly what I was thinking. Based on the numbers, she must have felt cold. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her. I sat down opposite her and watched as she slowly grasped the blanked with one hand keeping it around her.

"I wonder what you think of me." I pondered.

"You are my registered master user" she replied. I shrugged, not expecting any replay at all. "You have cleaned me, and warmed me. I... am..." She sounded like she was having difficulty processing this. Her mind was too simple.

"What is your primary function?" I asked to distract her. It worked.

"No primary function has been set for this unit."

"482, your primary function is to follow my commands until I can finish upgrading you."

"Acknowledged" she confirmed just as the laundry bell rang.

"Stay here" I ordered her and fetched the medical gown from the wash. I helped her stand up and took the blanket from her to dress her in the simple cloth. Afterwards, I realized she was probably cold, so I wrapped the blanket around her and led her back to the car May provided for me.

I brought her to a room on the top floor of the hospital near the experimental and development labs, where Proxy was waiting for me.

"Where have you been? I can't be an effective bodyguard if you take off like that, sir" she protested. "And why does she have a blanket?"

"She was cold. She was dirty, and cold, so I cleaned her and gave her a blanket."

"You cleaned... Isn't that your... Did you go to your house?"

"Proxy, I wasn't going to bathe her in the employee showers. It's fine. We have work to do."

Proxy opened her mouth to object but caught herself seeing my logic, biting her lip. She ended up huffing to herself and following me into the room.

"Please sir, at least let me know where you are going, so I can protect you. I got worried."

"Alright. I promise."

I ordered 482 to lay down on the angled examination table covered in padding before shutting her down and starting to dismantle her body. Opening up panels on her, we dived in, removing every part of her, bit-by-bit. Soon, her body was in pieces around the room and she looked like not much more than an empty shell. Proxy gave me a determined nod, and together we began rebuilding and upgrading her. Taking her apart was easy, but putting her back together again...

We started with her core, building her from the foundation out. What she had before was good, but my dad had designed a more streamlined model, allowing for better flexibility and faster motion, as well as a slimmer frame. Even better than what Ellie had. It was the first of many changes we made to her body.

We upgraded her sensors all over her body, gave her a higher quality skeletal system, upgraded her secondary functions, focusing less on combat and more on day-to-day life, improved her digestive systems, enhanced her circulatory network, and removed all her weapons. She wouldn't be needing those anymore, I hoped. We even replaced her sex systems. The ones she had before were fine, but what she was getting was revolutionary. More sensitivity, control, functions... She was getting a system that worked throughout her entire body both physically and mentally, giving her new levels of intimacy she could have never achieved before. Pretty much every part of her body saw some kind of upgrade or improvement.

Someone knocked at the door while we were in the middle of installing her new heart. I looked back at Proxy, who shrugged.

"Jimmy?" Raster called through the door. "I know you're in there. Could you please come out for a second? I have... um... a favor to ask."

"In a minute" I called back. Quickly we rushed the procedure to a point where Proxy could handle it on her own, and I washed up. I carefully opened the door, blocking the view from Raster. She was wearing another one of her uniforms with a large blue jacket and mini skirt, and was trying to peep over my shoulder.

"What can I do for you?"

"What are you two doing in there?" She wondered.

"A project for my dad. It's a secret" I admitted.

"Hmm. Well... Maybe we can talk in private?"

I led her to a small room my dad had given me to use as an office of sorts. I was rarely in here but kept files and research materials here. I was always careful to keep it clean so no one would see what I was working on. "What do you need?"

"You remember that little problem we were talking about before?" She inquired as she closed the door latching it.

"Problem?" I thought, trying to get my mind off of Matrix and back onto Raster. "Oh! Yes. Of course. How- um... How are you feeling?"

She sat at the edge of the desk with her hands clasped in front of her. "I'm getting used to the urges. They aren't as strong as before" she explained. "But they're still there."

"Well sexual urges plague most people, I'd say it's pretty normal."

She nodded. "Yes. But these urges have been building up in me. It feels as if they are adding more pressure. The longer I go, the more built up they get. It's starting to get to be too much! I have to relieve the stress somehow... But I... I'm not sure how."

"Oh." This was awkward. "Well. I guess you have two options. You can either have sex with someone, or you can... well... masturbate" I told her.

"I don't know anyone else to... copulate with. How does one masturbate?" she wondered. "Maybe you should show me. Or we could just..."

She sat higher up on the table and spread her legs, pushing her tight short military style mini skirt up with her thighs, revealing her fully exposed vagina. It was glistening wet. In fact, a small trickle had run part way down her leg.

"Wh- where're your panties?"

"They got wet" she mewed. "So I took them off."

"Raster! This is a little much coming from you! I'd expect this from Lulu, but not you!"

"I know!" She admitted, “But I haven't been feeling normal lately. I don't know how to handle this!" She reached down and spread her pussy lips, showing off her inner folds. I watched as a bead of liquid sex oozed from her tight hole and dripped down to her anus. "Please help me!"

"Ah geez! I don't know. I mean you must have a setting too high somewhere. I bet that calibrator messed with something. You shouldn't be THIS turned on. But I can't just have sex with you every time you get horny. You'll have to take care of that yourself. I can adjust your settings if you want."

She was looking at me with heavy eyes, breathing deeply from her mouth. Finally she snapped to and spoke. "Fine. Yes. Please adjust my settings. Just... don't disable it entirely."

She pulled up her skirt higher, revealing the full of her mons pubis. I shook my head. "Open your vaginal port" I ordered, adding a "please" at the end.

Her gentle mound separated into a panel and flipped open, revealing the intricate circuitry inside that controlled her sexual functions. I remember doing this to Ellie by accident when we first met. Reaching in, I gently adjusted the level of her sex drive using a small bright gauge. Raster shuddered at my touch. Checking on my work, I lowered her level to half of what it was, which was still plenty, but well within normal levels. It had indeed been too high.

I clicked her pubic panel closed, making Raster gasp. She sat there for a few more moments just breathing heavily.

"Did it work?" She asked.

"Yeah" I answered. "You should be at normal levels now."

"I don't feel any different" she complained.

"Well, your drive is down but you're still aroused" I pointed out.

"Well what do I do? Show me, Jim" she begged.

I hesitated, but seeing a girl so desperate, I caved. I gently reached out, and took her hand, guiding it with my own.

"Well, it's different for girls than it is for guys" I pointed out, "but I think if you rub a little like this..." I used my fingers to guide hers onto her wet slit, and rubbed up and down, and then side to side.

Raster moaned as she started to move her own fingers beneath mine. She closed her eyes and let her mouth hang open as she let out gasps. Her body was warm and wet, and I was really getting turned on by her desperate display.

"Adjust how fast and hard you push to make it feel better" I suggested. I moved my hand faster, and pushed in deeper, feeling the folds of her labia give way to my hand. She let out a deep groan.

"Sir... It's getting worse" she noted.

"You have to increase the pressure before the release. Try rubbing right here" I suggested as I moved her delicate fingers onto her clitoris. She lurched forward at the touch, but her hand kept moving.

"Ho! Ha! Ahn! That's- too much!"

And yet, she picked up the intensity of her motion, spreading her honey all over herself, making naughty sounds as she rubbed relentlessly. I could see her pussy pulsing, begging for someone to enter her.

"Try sliding your fingers in here" I suggested as I slipped two of my own inside her wet hole. She gasped and jerked as she grabbed onto my arm, holding me in place. It didn't take long though for her hand to join mine as she started to slide her fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Oh god... Sir! I need more! Deeper! I... Please, I need you inside me."

I was in too deep already, and decided I couldn't do any more damage. I unbuckled my belt and pants, and pulled out my hard cock. She licked her lips as she spied it, and guided me toward her.

It was easy to slide it inside her, and she felt amazing. She moaned and grunted as I started pounding myself deep inside her. With each thrust, out bodies slapped together and the intensity of her moans escalated. She grabbed at the corners of my desk, pushing her hips into mine, shaking the furniture.

"Oh god! OH God! YES! Right there! Harder! AAnh! Aaaahhhh!" She grabbed onto me, trying to increase the pressure until finally...

"Something is coming! I can feel it... I'm-! Ha! Ohhhhh! Vector! Yes!"

I could feel her pussy convulse as she came, but... Vector? That was his name. Her old boyfriend. The one who died in the tunnels. I stopped as she reached orgasm, without climaxing myself.

Raster sat there, convulsing for a moment or two, unable to control herself, before looking down toward me confused.

"You didn't finish, Vec- Oh my god!" Raster realized it herself just then. She sat up with panic in her eyes. "I didn't... I called you... Oh Jim, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! I'm..."

She stood up, tears forming in her eyes, and straightened her dress before bolting out the door.

I caught my breath before kicking my desk hard enough to hurt my foot.

"Fuck!" I yelled half in frustration and half in pain. I never should have done that... And now...

I stayed in the office for almost an hour thinking. Proxy came knocking on the door looking for me. I wasn't in the mood to talk. I just wanted to dismiss her for now.

"Go see my dad, Proxy" I yelled through the door. "No... Wait..." Something crazy came to mind. "Go take a break, I need to go see him" I ordered as I left the room and went straight to his office.

"Dad. It's about Raster" I started as soon as I found him alone on his computer. He was looking through some code on his screen.

"She left looking upset" he noted. "Is everything alright?"

"Not exactly... It's complicated. Listen... I need to do something for her. Something huge. And I need to know if it will work."

He listened to my proposal thoughtfully. His assessment wasn't as positive as I'd hoped, but he didn't shoot it down either.

"This will delay the Matrix project" he warned me. "Are you alright with that?"

"Whatever it takes. I'm afraid I hurt her and... Well... This is the only solution I can think of."

"Alright, I'll see what I can do" he sighed. "Let me give May a call."

By the next day, Proxy and I were working on this new project. Luckily, it wasn't as bad as we feared, although it would still take 2 weeks to finish all the work. I lamented putting 482 aside for this, but Raster had gone through so much for us, I had to return the favor.

This time, my dad came by to help, which cut off several days’ worth of work. In fact, he was so fast and knowledgeable, I learned a lot from watching him and knew this would come in handy with 482. In the end, I had worked for 12 days straight on this project with almost no sleep.

Truth be told we were lucky. Extremely lucky. The damage was severe, but the data was intact. And we weren't exactly rebuilding an android from the ground up, so that simplified things. A few bodily repairs, some upgrades, and a new brain, and we were finally finished. I thanked my dad Proxy for all their help, but Proxy just waved it off. She was glad to do this for Raster, who kept the girls together for so long.

"Raster, how are you feeling?" I asked her while she sat silently contemplating in the garden outside the lab. It was added to help injured patients enjoy the outdoors in hopes they'd recover faster. Most of the plants here were artificial or biologically engineered, giving them unique and interesting looks. She sat on a bench, and looked surprised to see me.

"Oh, Jim. I..." She sighed. "I'm sorry about before... I've not been myself lately. I'm sorry I ruined our time together. Honestly I'm surprised you'd want to talk with me after that." Her voice was low and soft.

"It's ok. You two were close, I know. Are you coping alright? With the new upgrades?"

She smiled briefly, but it faded. "Yes... Thank you for adjusting me. I still get those urges, but I think I can take care of myself for now. Although lately, I haven't felt up to it."

"You look like you’re in mourning. Is it Matrix? Ellie? Tess?" She didn't react to any of the names individually.

"They were all my sisters, and I miss them terribly. But it's also the pain." She held her stomach rite where she was sliced. "I can still feel the pain all over my body, even though my diagnostics report nothing wrong. I think I'm... remembering the pain."

"I can try to address that. It sounds like some form of PTSD."

She nodded. "The doc says it should go away with time. But I rarely eat, and I haven't slept since you woke me up. I am always seeing him in my nightmares, watching him tear my body..."

There was more messed up with her than I realized. Luckily as a robot she didn't need sleep or food, but they were both recommended for relieving stress, and rebuilding energy. I knew she would need even more help, but at least I could do this for her.

"Do you still mourn for Vector?"

She looked up at me at that name as a tear swelled in her eye. I sat down next to her, letting her bury her face in my shoulder. She nodded.

"I didn't realize how much I missed him. I was always so focused on the Corp, the girls, but now..."

"Raster..." I lifted her face and wiped away a tear from her cheek. This new emotional Raster was very different, but she was the same girl. We didn't even upgrade her mind. She had been suppressing her emotions for years, and now they were all bubbling to the surface. "I want to introduce you to someone. Wait here."

"I don't want to see anyone" she rejected. "Please just tell them to go away."

I smiled and left her momentarily fetching Proxy and my dad. When we returned, we had with us a tall man with long white hair, a lean and strong body, and brown eyes. When Raster looked up and saw him, the look of shock, utter disbelief, and pure joy that filled her face was worth all the effort.

"He insisted."

"Vector?!" She called out, standing to her feet, wiping her tears away hurriedly.

"Raster!" He called back. He walked ahead of us, picking up the pace, and embraced Raster in his arms, lifting her off her feet in a twirl.

"B- But... What? H-How? Is that really you?" She stuttered in shock.

"Raster, meet Vector 2.0" my dad said.

"We fixed him up for you" Proxy continued.

"We even added some upgrades" I pointed out.

"Vector! But how?" she questioned as she felt his face with her fingertips. "How is this possible? You were dead! Jimmy told me he found you crushed by a pressure gun..." Raster's voice was gradually going from shock to sobs.

"Y- yes... I was" he explained. His voice was a smooth baritone. "I remember the intense pain, something broke, and then waking up here."

Raster hugged him tightly, as if to never let him go again. "This can't be real!" She sobbed.

"I'm here, love" he answered, running a hand through her hair.

She held him tightly, silently sobbing with joy, for several minutes. Finally, she relaxed her grip and looked up at him. "You even smell like you! You've been gone for months! I've missed you so much!" Her voice was almost unrecognizable through all the emotion.

"Shh. Don't cry. Raster darling, I'm here now."

Tears flowed freely from her as she embraced him again. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Her voice, muffled in his shoulder, called out.

We didn't say anything in response. Although Proxy was wiping away her own tears. I admitted it was hard to keep from crying. I hadn't felt this good since the incident. It was really great to do something nice for someone else for a change.

We turned and left the two of them while they embraced, to give them some privacy. I was riding on a high when we returned to the lab. With renewed energy, I didn't hesitate to lift the cloth from 482 and dive back into work. Maybe I could perform 2 miracles. It may have cost us a couple of weeks, but I was glad we spent the time. It was worth it.

Raster showed up at the door to the locked lab with Vector an hour or two later. She was beaming with joy. I had never seen such a big smile on her before, and she threw herself into a hug around me.

"Thank you so much, Jimmy" she whispered. "You are the best friend I've ever had."

"I just thought that if I could make someone happy, all this pain would have been worth it" I explained.

She looked like a different person, a much happier person. I shook his hand, and wished them the best, before returning to my work.

I felt a renewed sense of urgency on 482, and wanted to get he finished as fast as possible. I wanted to see that look on Matrix's face too.

Days went by and we saw little of the two love birds. They were busy catching up, and planning out their lives. However, Proxy and I were spending so much time in the lab working on 482 that I doubt we would have noticed them if they were making out in the middle of the hallways. We were just so focused, and I wanted to ride that energy high for everything I could.

During all this, Proxy was there by my side most of the time. We couldn't let Laura or Lulu or anyone else in, to make sure no one could leak details of our little project. And as far as Proxy knew, I was building her to be a surprise little sister to the others, but little did she know the full plans my dad and I had. Despite how excited I was, I feared some vigilante group might try to break her, if they knew Matrix was being rebuilt. Lulu kept trying to get in, determined to find out what we were doing. I spent so much time working on her, that the others started to worry.

Except my dad. He would explain it was a project he had requested of utmost importance and needed my full attention. Raster backed him up, not even knowing what we were doing. She just knew that if we were working on something so intensely, it was for a good cause. It helped. But my dad was more helpful when he came by and checked in on me. He'd do it almost every day and stay for an hour or two, working together with me, checking my work, guiding me. It was great! I had dreamed of working with my dad on some great project for years, and now that we were together again, it was all I ever dreamed of and more. I loved it.

And I worked harder just to please him too. I felt happy for the first time, thanks to Vector and Raster. And working on 482 was exciting. Although the thought of seeing Matrix with her wild smile again was more than enough incentive to make me work. More than once Proxy too would work herself until she wore down and had to recharge. She was vigilant and helpful, and I grew to rely on her. Maybe too much. After we finally got 482's body finished and started collecting parts to rebuild the copy's brain, Proxy had to take a leave of absence. She was worn out, and decided to take a few days off to reconnect with her sisters, even neglecting her self-appointed duty as my bodyguard. Progress clearly slowed during those days, but I never wavered.

Looking at her, the copy looked different than before, but not in a bad way. We had deliberately changed things, and adjusted her look slightly. She was slimmer, leaner, but just as cute. She looked different than Ellie now, but only slightly, I tried to make her unique. Sort of a cross between Ellie and the Matrix I knew. But this took a lot of effort and I worked a little too hard, and when Laura came up to check on me, I forgot to lock the door. She caught me sleeping.

"Jimmy! What are you-?" She yelled, shocked as she looked at the figure on the table.

I woke up and had to quickly orient myself, she wasn't supposed to be in here, and now the surprise was ruined!

"Laura! No no... You should... It isn't what it looks like."

She cocked her head and gave me a stare. "You sure? Because it looks like you’re making another Ellie."

"Well... Ok it does look like that. I'm actually making her a new sister?" I even questioned myself. It didn't sound convincing.

"This isn't healthy" she scolded. "You have to get out. Stop obsessing. The dead are gone, focus on the living." She grabbed my shoulder and lifted me to a standing position. I let her; I was too tired to resist.

"Ellie is gone. I know" I admitted. "In my head I know this. But I just thought maybe I could keep some small part of her alive if I gave her and Matrix a sister" I half-lied.

"Did you know Proxy had to get repaired from the stress?"

"Wha- She did? Oh man. I didn't mean to stress her out so much."

"Well, she was with your dad getting repairs done. She's taking this whole thing pretty hard. I had to order her to spend some down time with Lulu. Order her. You need to spend time with us too."

"You're right." I felt guilt that I had neglected the others.

"But... What you did for Raster... That was a really great thing. She's never been happier." Laura paused and looked down at the prone figure, studying her. "Copy-girl does look a little different than... You've really put a lot of effort into her."

"All that's left is upgrading her brain and programming her" I pointed out.

She sighed. "Jimmy, I don't want you cooped up in here obsessing over this. You're coming out of this room" she dragged my arm with her, "you are going to get some sleep, and you are going to spend some time with me and the others. Then you can finish. With limitations. No more over-nighters. I want to see you in my bed at 11 every night on the dot."

"Your bed or mine?"

"Who cares? Just be there!"

"Wait" I hesitated. I turned back and covered the girl, and grabbed my jacket before joining her. "Fine, but on one condition. You can't tell anyone about this. Not a soul. Not Lulu, not May, not even your reflection. I wanted this to be a surprise."

She nodded. "Fine. I swear I won't tell anyone. I might not like it, but I'll stay quiet. Now come on, you need to sleep."

And sleep I did. I slept for the rest of the day until noon the next day. It felt great. When I woke up, Laura was in my bed with me and was gazing up at me resting her head on my shoulder.

"Good not-morning" she chimed.

"What time is it?" I grunted.

"Almost 1" she replied. I tried to sit up but she kept her weight on me and pushed me back down.

"You can get up shortly, but first..." She scooched herself up and kissed me deep on the lips. "I think you owe me a little private time while you're awake" she cooed.

It was then I realized she was fully naked, and so was I. She rolled herself on top of me, and straddled my hips, showing off her small but bouncy breasts as she giggled. She gave me a big playful grin as she sat on me with her hands on her hips looking down at me.

"This is waaay overdue" she grinned. "Now stop staring and start fondling me."

She laughed and smiled while I reached up and took her soft breasts into my hands. Laura was clearly enjoying it as she moaned and giggled. She rubbed her hands along my arms and chest, noticing the prosthetic arm.

"Now we match, sort of" she teased. I noticed her prosthetics, and wondered if she upgraded them. I softly ran the fingers of my prosthetic arm along the seam of her artificial side, down half her face, half her body, between her breasts, and tapering off to one side of her crotch. Laura mewed at the sensation. She leaned forward and kissed me deeply, while sneakily taking my cock into her hand and stroking it. I was already erect, which made her smile.

Laura sat up again, sliding her soft pussy lips along my shaft, rotating her hips. She was already wet too, and kept teasing me as she would rotate her hips in a way where I almost entered her before sliding along the outside folds of her pussy. She loved to tease me apparently.

Finally, I pulled her down onto all fours, making her naked torso hover above me while I kissed her neck, shoulders, and worked my way down to her tits. Her eyes closed and her breath escaped her lips as I took her nipple into my mouth and gently teased it.

With her distracted, I aligned my dick to her wet hole, and pressed myself inside.

"Oh Jimmy! Finally!" She breathed. I pulled back a bit before pressing in farther, making her scrunch her face as I penetrated her.

I moaned with her as she started to lower herself onto me too, taking me even deeper inside. At last, she was sitting atop me, pushing down with all her weight, catching her breath.

I started to move, pushing her body up into the air slightly before she pounded back down, letting me thrust my dick deep inside her.

"Ahh. Aaa... Jimmy! Yes! I needed this!" She moaned. "Fuck! It's been too long!"

"We both need this" I added, as I picked up the pace. She leaned forward again allowing me to thrust wildly into her.

"Ohh... Ahh... Hah! Yes! Harder! You're so big! Ah! Ahhhhhhnn!"

She fought back the urge to cum, making me want to try even harder to take her over the edge. I went full throttle against her, pounding like a piston into her, making her yell in a long sustained scream. I couldn't keep it up too long, but as soon as I slowed down, she looked down at me with a look of lust and desire.

"More" she whispered as she started kissing and biting at my neck and shoulder. I returned the gesture.

Soon after, I grabbed her short red hair and gently pulled her back and off me, making her groan with pleasure. Rolling her off me, I positioned her on all fours again while I aligned myself behind her. She lowered her right shoulder and head to the pillow, looking back at me from underneath her body, and stuck her butt out at me, giving me a clear view of her pussy.

It was throbbing and wet with honey. I couldn't help myself as I grabbed her ass and licked her sweet nectar. She shuddered and moaned with a guttural groan as I stimulated her with my tongue.

"You're like an animal today" she panted. "Put it back inside! Stop teasing!"

Smiling, I entered her again, pounding hard and deep into her. She moaned and squealed with delight, pushing her hips against mine in time to the rhythm. I felt her pussy tighten around me as she started to climax again, but I never let up. Instead I grabbed her hair and pulled her up to her hands.

"Oh GOD!" She yelled. "Fuck! It's so good!" She arched her back and started to shake, but it made me want to do her even harder. I grabbed her wrists and pulled them behind her, holding her torso up while I pulled her body into each thrust, picking up the speed.

"Oh shit! Oh Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me just like that! Yes! Ooooohhh my- Ahhhh!" As much as I wanted to keep going, her orgasm was bringing me to a climax as well. I released her arms, letting her head hit the pillow, and leaned into her, grasping at her chest as I reached my zenith.

I came inside her, holding myself there, until she collapsed under me and fell into the bed. The last spurt slipped out and hit her back and butt. Laura lay there catching her breath, glowing in the ecstasy of the moment, as I collapsed beside her to do the same. She laughed and rolled over onto me and held me tightly.

I hugged her back, wrapping my arms completely around her small body. However, when I released my embrace, she refused, still holding me tightly. I tried to roll her off but she wouldn't budge.

"I love you Jimmy" she whispered. "Please don't disappear like that again! I can't lose both of you." I forgot she was seeing Azuma before, but now that he was gone, she waited for me.

"Alright." I ran my fingers through her red hair and inhaled her erotic scent. It had been too long. "You win."

She released me and gave me a toothy grin. "Time to eat" she declared and hopped off the bed to get dressed.

I didn't realize how hungry was, but perhaps it was why, as good as it was, our little private session ended as soon as it did. We went out to a nice lunch, chatted about everything that had been going on, and arranged to meet up with Proxy and Lulu. After Proxy got repaired for the prolonged stress, she spent time with Lulu, and had decided to stay with her at the lab for a few days. I was eager to see them both and apologize.

Right as we were finishing eating, Lulu and Proxy showed up, meeting us there. I didn't even recognize them at first when they approached the table. Lulu was wearing dark short shorts, with black leggings that came up to her thighs, showing off ample amount of leg still, and had on a dark gray sports bra under an open black and green jacket. She had on a matching cap, although her hair was noticeably shorter now. She had it cut to her shoulders, and wore it loose, wild, and unkempt. It said tomboy all over her, and yet it was strangely attractive on her. However the real shock was Proxy. She wore a cute slim-fitted white camisole with thin straps over a blue see-through short-sleeved shirt underneath with a wide cut neck. Straps from a stylish dark blue bra were showing on her shoulder, and she wore a frilly dark blue skirt that ended halfway down her thighs along with a pair of stylish boots. Over all this she donned a long, thick, deep blue coat which kept her warm. However, it was her hair that really threw me. It was now styled with layers and was dyed dark blue and purple!

I had to do a double take when I saw them, which made Proxy giggle. Both of them looked to be in a much better mood and were dressed stylish street clothes I had never expected to see them in. Proxy looked especially cute, but Lulu was quite a looker despite her tomboyish appearance. Or maybe that only added to her charm.

"You two look great!" I commented. "I love your hair" I added to Proxy.

"Th- thank you sir. I decided to... express myself a little more."

"How are you feeling? I'm sorry I worked you so hard."

She shook her head. "No, it's fine. I wanted to."

"But I worked you too much. It's my fault."

"What have we you two been doing in there anyways?" Lulu interjected looking jealous. "And why have you been leaving me out of all the kinky fun?"

Proxy blushed as I broke out laughing. "We- We aren't doing anything of the sort!" Proxy flustered.

Lulu just looked at me with narrowing suspicious eyes. "Yeah? Then what have you been doing that wore Proxy out that much?"

"Working" I explained while trying to stifle my laughter.

"On what?"

"It's a surprise" Proxy explained.

"One I'm sure you'll like" I continued. "But don't go advertising it."

She continued to glare at me suspiciously. "Well... Alight. Did you know about this Laura?"

Laura took her last bite of food and shook her head, feigning ignorance.

"I hate being the only person left out of a secret" Lulu pouted. "Alright... I believe you. But you better make it worth my while. So when is it?"

"When is what?" I wondered.

"The big reveal."

"When we're done."

She sighed and plopped herself onto a vacant chair. "You're no fun."

It was great to catch up and just chat. I hadn't actually sat down and talked with them like this before, and it was fun. I learned a lot about each of them, and hoped we would be able to do this more often. I was pleased to hear they each had their own ideas of fun, and their own likes and dislikes. They were just like anyone else, even though I had never seen that side of them before. Lulu loved being active while Proxy liked to read. I hoped I would get to know them even better in the years ahead.

Before we headed off, Raster and Vector showed up. She was still wearing her uniform, as was he, but they were walking hand-in-hand. They looked genuinely happy together. No, more than that, they looked like they were floating on air.

They joined us briefly, but Raster couldn't keep her eyes off Vector. It was like she was still too amazed he was there. And her big smile made her look like she was someone else, and yet it looked perfect on her. However the real surprise was when she stretched out her hand and showed us a diamond ring.

Everyone was amazed and congratulating them. She was so happy. They both here. It seemed so sudden to me, as though they had only just met, but I had to remind myself they were lovers before I knew them. And he explained that after everything that happened to them, he didn't want to wait any longer. I had never even thought about marriage before, and I wasn't sure I would ever want to get married, but it seemed the right thing for them.

Legally, their right to marry hadn't yet been established, but the chances were they would be given that right soon, and it looked like they were going to go through with it whether they were legally recognized to not. They hadn't set a date yet, but I knew they were going to be busy planning, and her sisters were elated!

That night, as Laura slept, my mind wandered. I felt excited for Raster and Vector, but a little sad too. I somehow knew my life wasn't going to take that path. Even with Laura, I just didn't think marriage was our thing. The loss of Ellie was still heavy on my mind, but the hope of reviving Matrix kept me going. All the girls had been such a huge support for me. But I would never be as happy as I was when Ellie hugged me.

The next day, Proxy and I renewed our vigor to complete 482. News of Raster's engagement spread, despite our attempts at keeping it private, and it became a city-wide controversy. Some people cheered for the couple, while others thought it was an abomination against nature. Other still demanded Raster be executed for the crimes of her past, crimes she was never officially absolved from. They were the first android couple to get engaged in history, even though cyborgs and humans had entered into relationships with androids in the past, but they were never recognized either. However, all the hoopla kept everyone busy and out of my hair. We could concentrate on what we needed to do.

482's brain upgrade was extensive. Imagine building a computer, and then upgrading it to a point where it could express emotion through interpretive dance. It was kind of like that. The emotional centers of her old brain were severely lacking, as well as the processing centers. The only area that didn't need much of an upgrade was the balance and movement centers, but we decided to upgrade them anyways. In the end, we replaced or expanded every area of her brain. And none of it would have happened without my dad helping out on a regular basis.

It took almost 3 weeks to finish. It would have taken less if we hadn't slept and taken regular breaks, but thanks to Laura, Raster, and Lulu, we were forced to keep ourselves social and healthy. Proxy was happier for it. And that alone made it worth it.

As my dad came in to work close to the end of the upgrades, a question that had been bugging me came to mind. I had to ask Proxy to get us some coffee so we could talk in private.

"What about Tess?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He wondered,

"Well, I know we managed to bring Vector back. What is stopping us from reviving Tess from a backup?"

He sighed. "With Vector, all we did was repair the physical damage and replace the parts we couldn't fix. But Tess's brain... She was crushed entirely, well-beyond repair. We'd have to replace her entire head, but that would be a problem. We can't just transfer the entire consciousness of one sentient android into another. It can be done, but it could take months, even years."

"Then what about Matrix and Ellie? When we split them, how did that work, and why will this work?" I questioned, frustrated by his answer.

"I don't know if this will work" he shrugged. "The only reason it worked in the first place was because we didn't transfer the entire consciousness of Matrix. We transferred her personality, her higher functions, but we had to build a makeshift 'subconscious' for her to attach to. Ellie and Matrix were the same person once, so maybe Matrix can adapt to the change."

"So she's going to build a new sub consciousness in 482?" I wondered.

"Well no. Not exactly" he clarified. "We are giving her another sub consciousness, similar to the one she had before, to connect with. Sort of a foundation for her to attach to. It might not work. Without both halves, her sub consciousness and her summa-consciousness..."

"Her what?"

"It's what I called her upper level consciousness. The active self-aware side." He began to explain while making gestures with his hands to attempt to better explain it. "It works like this, the sentient robots I design have 3 levels of brain function. The top level is the consciousness, or 'summa' level, and it is essentially the sentient conscious actions and thoughts. That is where the personality lies, such as Matrix. The bottom most level is the reactionary level, which processes all input and executes all output, such as feeling pain or moving a hand. Essentially it controls all aspects of the body, sends and receives data to and from the 'brain', and has no consciousness, sentience, or advanced AI.

"The glue that holds these two parts together is the lower level consciousness, or the subconscious. That was where Ellie came from. It is the go-between for the sentient brain and the reactionary body systems. It translates the data, directs and redirects data, and handles reactionary and involuntary movement. It is both conscious and unconscious. Without it, the intelligent sentient mind could not control the body, and the body would not respond to anything."

"So it's like an interpreter?" I wondered.

"Exactly. And more. Ellie was that interpreter for Matrix, but she was also in charge of preventing bodily harm. She must have gotten so frustrated with the damage from the virus and Seth that she developed a summa level consciousness all on her own, to adapt. But Matrix couldn't develop a subconscious on her own. It would take both halves to fully transfer a sentient android normally, but the problem is the subconscious is hard-wired into the physical brain. It is designed to adapt to the ever changing body as it is upgraded or replaced."

"I see, so Ellie adapted so well, she adapted the loss of her sentient consciousness, Matrix" I realized. "Wouldn't that mean we would need the entire physical brain to transfer the consciousness of an android from one body to another?"

"Sort of. Mostly. Even the brain can be upgraded. But it does mean we can't simply transfer the consciousness without major patchwork to accommodate the new sub consciousness. That's also why I can't be sure this is going to work. It was a gamble to move Matrix the first time, but she managed to do it. I think that was because she was still attached to Ellie at the time."

"Why would that matter?" I asked.

"It was Ellie that allowed Matrix to adapt to different situations and configurations. Ellie was an advanced experiment really. It may have been her adaptive ability which Matrix exploited to allow her to adapt to the body and sub consciousness we gave her.

"However, this time the hardware and the software are different, and Ellie's programming isn't there to help her adapt. She's going to have to do it on her own, or not at all. Without a full backup of Ellie, I can't be sure Matrix will be able to adapt."

I looked down at the nude girl laying down in front of us. This was a much bigger challenge than I realized. Now I started to worry this wasn't going to work.

"What do you think the chances this will work are?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Maybe 20%. I did all I could to prepare her for the transfer, but I couldn't test my code. At least it's better than nothing."

"What's better than nothing?" Proxy asked as she walked in with the coffee in hand.

I took one with a smile and hoped she hadn't been listening in after all. It didn't appear so. "Thanks. I was just asking if we should have given her a bigger SSRAM upgrade."

"Oh, well, it is a very important component, but a little does go a long way" she answered.

"Better than nothing my dad nervously repeated."

She smiled, handing him a coffee. "She's got more than I have. I'm sure it'll be more than enough."
Last edited by gynoneko on Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
My heart and soul locked up in a cold steel frame
- Brian May

gynoneko

Re: Corrupted, Chapter 29 - Under the Fire

Post by gynoneko » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:59 pm

Finally, at long last, the build was done! Physically her body was completely upgraded and the tests had been run, and all that was left was the programming. I had literally no idea how long that would take, but my dad had already started working on it in what little spare time he had. He put aside a week to work on her by himself, although I was determined to join him and learn more.

Even though I wanted to keep our ultimate plan a secret, even from Proxy, she insisted that she join us as well. If not to program, than to observe and support. Honestly I had grown quite attached to her, and decided to let her find out before the others, but I wasn't going to spell it out for her either. I still wanted it to be a surprise, if it worked. And because Proxy's new blue hair left such an impression on me, I made one final change to 482. I gave her black hair. All I could get on such short notice was really short hair, but it was soft and I felt fit Matrix's personality. So at least now she might have a face closer to Ellie, but her hair would be close to what she had after we separated them.

Proxy liked it, but didn't yet catch on that I was trying to make her look more like Matrix on purpose. Perhaps it was because the hair was so short. I looked down at the prone naked gynoid with short black hair and smiled. I could practically see her crazy grin forming on her lips. But for now she remained lifeless.

Much to my surprise, it only took a few hours to transfer the data, but it took 2 days to reconfigure all of it for her new brain. I was expecting much worse, but my dad was as eager as I was to bring her back and had been working on her programming ever since he retrieved the data. Even Proxy was amazed at how quickly he programmed her.

I couldn't wait any longer. I was practically hopping with excitement when he finished, and I didn't bother to wait for the next day. We needed to activate her and make sure there weren't any problems or bugs, and the sooner the better.

"Would you like to do the honors?" My dad asked me as he stepped back from the terminal. Proxy gave me an excited grin, not realizing how much of a surprise this was going to be. I skipped over to the computer and took in one last breath before hitting the button.

There was a beep from deep inside 482's head, and her chest started to rise and fall. I waited with eager breath for her to open her eyes. I got up and stood next to her, and waited.

At last, I saw her move. The sleeping gynoid furrowed her brows briefly before another beep sounded.

"She's resetting" my dad explained. He went to the computer to read the output. "She just upgraded a driver. Give her a second."

She took in another deep breath, and opened her eyes, looking straight up at the ceiling. She didn't move beyond that.

"Hello?" I asked.

She looked at me with green eyes, no longer the yellow of her past, and blinked. "Hello."

I waited for anything to happen. "What's your name?"

"I am EFU-26MX" she answered. EFU? What happened to IERG-mc0482? I glanced at my dad. Proxy didn't catch on. I figured he must have redefined her production and unit numbers now that she was custom-built. Except something wasn't right, she was supposed to load Matrix. I was about to say something when-

"Fatal error, shutting down." She closed her eyes and reset.

My dad looked at the screen and scratched his head. Something was wrong. "A Kernel Panic? Let me see."

He typed in some codes, adjusting parameters and trying to solve the problem, and restarted her.

She made a series of beeps, and shut down again.

For the next hour, we proceeded to troubleshoot the problem. One hour became two. Proxy worried she messed something up, but I assured her it wasn't her fault.

In an 'ah-ha' moment, my dad typed in a series of new commands and loaded some different files. "I forgot the new mind was a different GYOS type. I got this."

Finally, he started her up again, and her bare chest began to rise as she took in air. She opened her eyes, and blinked. To my relief, she started to look around the room on her own.

"Hello?" I asked. "What's your name?"

She looked straight at me. "EFU-26MX. Mmm... Ah!"

She lurched forward, which pulled the plug out of the back of her neck, as she grabbed at her head.

"What's wrong?" I panicked as she screamed.

"I don't know!" My dad replied. "I lost the connection!"

Proxy stood up worried and came over to help. "Is she in pain?"

"Shut her down" I yelled over her screams. I grabbed the data cord and struggled to reattach it to her neck.

"Mmmmaaa- Aaaahhh!" She screamed again, pulling at her hair. With a snap, the cable attached again, freeing my arms. I grabbed her hands and pulled them down, trying to keep her from harming herself.

"She's connected" my dad replied. "I can't get her to shut down. She's resisting!"

"Jimmy?" Proxy asked looking at me scared for her new sister. "What do we-?"

"Jimmy!" 482, or rather 26MX, yelled, looking at me full of pain in her eyes and still trying to hold her head despite my efforts. "It's me! Mmmma- Matrix! What's-?"

She gasped and suddenly collapsed back onto the table like a limp doll.

"Matrix?!" Proxy yelled, holding the girl's face in her hands. "Did she say Matrix? What's going on?"

"Surprise?" I squeaked. I plopped down in a chair and held my own head. Something was wrong and now she was in pain when she was switched on.

"You mean... This whole time?" Proxy speculated.

I nodded. "We found a way to bring her back, maybe. I wanted to keep it a secret in case it didn't work. Looks like it failed."

"N-no." She replied, rushing to my side. "It did work, even just for a moment! I don't know how you did this, but do it again, bring her back!"

"It's not that easy" my dad replied. "I've been working on her code for weeks, and I customized her physical design to work with her mind." He sighed. "Let me see if there are some arguments I can use to fix this..."

He started typing in the computer and booted her up again. This time, she beeped and started breathing, looked around, saw me, and then doubled over in pain.

"Fatal Error" she grunted. "Jimmy! Help!"

"I'm trying" I told her, hoping she could hear me. "Calm down, we'll figure this out."

She groaned long and loud as she held the sides of her head. I put an arm around her, hoping it would calm her. I didn't know what else to do.

"What's the error?" Proxy asked over the groans.

Matrix stared intently at the ground as she grabbed her hair. I felt her body relax when I touched her, but only slightly. "Jimmy!" She groaned through clenched teeth. "It hurts!" She was still in great pain, and soon her eyes rolled back and she fainted.

"Damn it. She's out but not shut down" my dad explained. "It looks like she has corrupted gext files. They're like drivers, which I got from the data dump from the basement in the palace." He threw his hands in the air in frustration. "These are the files that designate communication between the different parts of her brain, the subconscious and the conscious. They were unique to Ellie. Without new drivers she won't ever work. It could take months to rebuild those from scratch! I never programmed them in the first place so I'm not even sure where to start!"

"But she was here" Proxy objected. "She recognized Jimmy. She needs our help! Isn't there anything we can do?"

"Well what can we do?" He grunted. "Ellie was the only one that had those drivers. She made them herself. And she's gone. No backup. No copy. Nothing. Without a backup of Ellie's core programming, we can't fix her. She's got a slew or errors, it would take months to fix all these manually. And... It looks like she's not cooling properly."

I laid Matrix flat and watched her take in shallow breaths. She looked sick, sweaty, and flushed. As amazing as her systems were to produce human-like symptoms, it meant she was not well.

"Can you shut her down?" I asked, worried.

"She's not responding" my dad replied. "Something's not communicating right."

"Should we pull out her batteries?" Proxy asked.

"It could corrupt her systems even more" he warned, carefully considering his options. "But we might have to."

"How long do we have?" I wondered.

He looked at his screen and clicked a single key several time. "Probably a few hours before she has a fatal heat-crash. As long as she keeps breathing." He let out a long sigh.

"That's plenty of time" I hoped.

"Let me see what I can do" he mumbled as he cracked his knuckles and starting type away.

Proxy placed her hand on Matrix's shoulder gently. "What can I do to help?"

"Nothing right now. If she wakes up, keep her calm and breathing."

"What are you trying?" I asked.

"To hand code this sucker. Maybe I can at least stabilize her long enough that we can find another solution. A few days at least."

She nodded and took a seat next to her opposite me. Another hour passed by, and I remained vigilant next to her. Proxy had left to get us some food to eat for dinner. I knew Laura wasn't going to like this.

Suddenly, Matrix started to breathe faster and shallower, until she gasped and woke up again, screaming! She was shaking all over, clenching her eyes closed, but soon curled up and grabbed her head again.

As I placed my hand on her back, she started to hold her breath and bit her lip. I rubbed her back, but it only seemed to make it worse.

"Breathe Matrix! You need to breathe!" I commanded.

She opened her eyes and let out a long slow hiss as she gritted her teeth. As she let out air, she trembled violently.

"Matrix? Can you hear me?" I prayed. "Nod if you can hear me."

"Mm-hmm" she hummed as she nodded her head.

"You need to calm down and breathe in. You'll overheat" I warned.

She furrowed her brow and inhaled sharply. Slowly but surely, her breathing got steadier, but she remained pulling at her hair.

"Can you tell me what hurts?" I inquired.

"Everything" she whimpered as tears fell down her face. "My head!"

"Stay calm, we're going to fix this" I assured her.

She turned to look at me but had trouble focusing on me.

"I-"

I watched as her eyes lost focus entirely and she slouched forward into my chest. I managed to keep her on the table, but she was out cold again.

Just then Proxy walked in with a bag of food.

"Did she-?" She asked.

I nodded while still holding her against me. "Yeah."

As I laid her back against the padded table, I noticed her hand was gripping onto my shirt. She had a good grip but I managed to separate her fingers from me.

"Jim...my..." Matrix muttered, apparently in her sleep. "I... died?"

She fell silent after that, back into her silent shallow breathing.

"Did she just ask me if she died?" I wondered aloud.

"I..." My dad began. "I gave her some of Ellie's last memories. Only the ones that pertained to her."

"So... She watched herself get killed?"

He was silent as he turned his eyes back to the computer. A minute later, he spoke up again. "I ended her memories before that point. But I think she's smart enough to have figured it out. Sorry. I... I shouldn't have done that."

Too late now. I looked back at Matrix and ran my fingers through her short black hair. She looked like she was in pain even asleep.

We waited in silence as we ate our food. My dad kept working as he ate, but the tension between us was obvious. I didn't realize he added that last day of fragmented memories from Ellie, and I wasn't happy about it. I rather she not remember the awful events we had to deal with, even from Ellie's perspective. But what could I do about it now?

I brooded silently to myself as I watched Matrix breathing. I wanted to feel a sense of accomplishment for getting her this far, but it felt more like utter defeat. And yet she was breathing and alive right in front of me. Proxy looked anxious more than ever now that she knew we were reviving on Matrix. I started to think this was an awful idea.

At last, my dad finished the updates, and uploaded them into her system. He couldn't restart her, but he could execute the file as-is into her system. We waited eagerly to see if she reacted.

It didn't take long for her to respond. Her breathing increased and she started to wake. We kept our fingers crossed. Matrix's eyes fluttered open and looked up at me. I relaxed as she smiled for a moment, but... It wasn't to last. She threw her head back as a look of intense pain filled her features.

"It hurts it hurts it hurts" she repeated, clenching her hands into fists. I grabbed her hand forced it open, sliding my left hand in hers, gripping her tight. My new prosthetic hand could take the pressure and deal it back if needed. Proxy placed her hand on Matrix's shoulder, hoping to calm her.

"Shh..." I consoled her. "It's ok. We're here."

"I can't take this" she wheezed. "Please stop the pain!"

"We're trying" Proxy assured her.

"Can you shut down?" I asked.

Matrix shook her head as she started to writhe in pain. "I can't... My body... Won't listen to me!"

"Can you open any panels?" My dad requested.

She arched her back and kicked with one leg, throwing her body to the side toward me as she trembled. "No" she groaned.

I placed my right hand on her forehead and gently brushed her hair.

"Jimmy!" She grunted. "Jim... that... helps..."

She started to calm down slowly, as though the bout of pain was subsiding. I tried to calm her and brush her hair with my hand. Matrix started to breathe slower but as she opened her eyes, she had trouble focusing on me.

"Ji... mmy... Save Ellie!" She pleaded. "Let... me..."

Her grip on my hand weakened, but she tried to hang on. She struggled to breathe and gritted her teeth, shedding tears as she tried to focus her eyes.

But she wasn't strong enough, and her eyes rolled back again before she fainted. Her hand lost her grip, but I held on, feeling her warmth. We were so close!

"Goddamnit!" My dad cursed as he hit the computer hard. "This isn't working! We have to figure out something else." He calmed himself down and stood up. "Well at least she isn't overheating as fast, but we probably only have until morning before I'll have to physically pull her power unit out or she succumbs to a heat-crash. If only Ellie were here..."

I gently brushed Matrix's hand with my fingers while staring at the ailing girl. Thoughts flowed through my brain like water cascading in a torrent down a rapid. We were so close! She spoke to me! I went back over everything in my head, maybe I missed a step. Or maybe there was something I forgot to do or change. Something I forgot... My dad found that backup data in the palace basement... The basement... There was a fire. I saw the fire from a distance... a backup under the fire.

"Holy shit!" I cussed as I lost her grip and stepped back, falling over my chair. Proxy rushed to my side to help me up.

"What?" My dad asked. "You ok? Did she move?"

"I just... I can't believe I forgot! After all this time!"

"What?" He repeated.

"There IS a backup of Ellie... A full backup... In the basement! If it survived the fire." I spat as I got to my feet frantically.

"I've been there and searched thoroughly. We never backed Ellie up at the palace so how could-?"

"It's not at the palace!" I clarified. "It's at my house! In Maya! What's left of it. The day after I fixed Ellie... Oh my god how did I forget this? The day after I rescued her, I backed up her entire system! I then hid it in the concrete smuggler's storage under the floor. If the fire didn't break through... It should still be there!"

"WHAT!?" My dad barked as he got to his feet, “You mean you... You backed up Ellie?"

"If it survived. But I have to try! It's been so long... The virus would probably..."

"I still have her backup from before the battle" he interrupted. "It would fix all that! Plus the fragments from of her memories afterwards."

We stared at each other shocked. How could I have forgotten!?

"You mean we can save Ellie?" Proxy asked confused.

"And Matrix" my dad added. We needed to act fast. It was already late, and we only had hours left before Matrix would overheat herself.

"Maybe" I added. "Dad, go get Ellie from storage and all the files. Proxy, get in touch with May. Tell her we need to be on the next train to Maya tonight! And then have everyone meet us there."

"What about you?" She wondered.

"I'll get Matrix there. Go!" She bolted from the room in a frenzy. I was physically kicking myself for not remembering this sooner! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

My dad gave me a big tight hug before running wildly out of the room, almost tripping on some loose wires. He was ecstatic. But I was skeptical. I had no way of knowing if that data was still there, or if it survived the fire. However, hope that two of the best girls in my life might be saved filled my every thought. But then I heard Matrix whimper in her sleep.

Time was short. We only had a few hours to make this work or risk corrupting her systems with a hard reset. It was now or never!

============
Next Chapter.
Last edited by gynoneko on Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Brian May

liliwinnt6
Banned
Identification: Human

Post by liliwinnt6 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:21 am

That's so great if we can recover the backup of Ellie, things are turning up!
By the way, I love the part adjusting "settings" on Raster lol
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:12 am

by the way, the "previous chapter" link is linked to the chapter 27, please go to check
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:10 pm

Thanks, glad you like the scenes. Ill fix that link shortly.

Aaaaand fixed!
- Brian May

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:08 am

Check.
by the way, to adjust a robot directly, it never gets old for me!

DollSpace
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:38 pm

Quality installment, as usual! And a hopeful one at that! Nice to read this to read this one. :)

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:46 pm

Thanks, I hope I'm not losing anyone with the story. I can always do a story summary or character synopsis if anyone needs it. I think I might try making a short side story after I am finished, if there is anything people want to see in it, just let me know.
- Brian May

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:41 am

do it.