Electric Sleep series

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
KinoLangDanzel
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Re: Electric Sleep series

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:48 am

Esleeper wrote:I hate being the only person to reply to this, but after a long period of thinking, I've decided to rewrite the whole series from scratch to iron out some inconsistencies and characterization issues I had previously overlooked. It may take several months to do it all, though; I just can't seem to catch a break these days. It'll be up on the wiki when it's done, though.
Eh, that cool, friend. Take your time but always take a break when need be.
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

Esleeper
Identification: Human

Post by Esleeper » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:55 pm

It feels strange to pop back in after nearly a year. Just wanted to let people know that the revised version of Electric Sleep is going well and that I hope to have it ready to share soon.

Esleeper
Identification: Human

Post by Esleeper » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:32 pm

Sorry for the long delay, I hope I didn't keep anybody waiting. While it's still not quite done yet, I feel I should still post what I've got of my work thus far. Tell me if it's an improvement over the original.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/131u ... 1XD5Y/edit