The Grocery Store – Aftermath - Part 02

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
liliwinnt6
Banned
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

The Grocery Store – Aftermath - Part 02

Post by liliwinnt6 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:44 am

Since there's no fresh story posted here, let me continue an unfinished story.

Previous Chapter:
http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12973

Part 02 - Fixing Unit 18f4c964a

It's 1300HRS of the next day, I'm done having lunch. I told Synthia to get our new unit to the office. I'm gotta fix her and have some fun with her before I give her back to the company.

The door opened, Synthia came in with that female unit on her shoulder, also some small packs containing damaged parts in her hands. I ordered her to secure the unit on a suspender device.

Here stands an unconscious 588 in front of me on the suspender device, her head slumped, her blouse unbuttoned, her womanhood missing, her arms, legs, waist, neck, all restrained with the suspender frame, looks like she's being SMed. She was about 170cm tall, Caucasian face, short brunette, a little bit muscular shoulders and arms, a pair of fleshy and long legs, barefoot with some slight skin damage, and her pair of perky breasts could be around C-cup, I touched them, they are soft.

I pressed both of her ears and held, the rear of her scalp hinged up, and I ejected her old main hard disk drive, it is an SSD as large as your thumb, and it is located at the bottom of her head. I then sealed it in the pack for containing damaged parts, by the way I called Synthia to have those packs marked and put together, then I reconnected her batteries with her mainframe.

"Synthia, recharge your self." "Affirmative."

I took my cellphone and started that app again, reading the diagnose result I had before, then we can have a more detailed diagnose. I pulled some cables and connected them to her head. Before that I removed both motor control unit and power management unit (just two tiny PCBs) to see if there are any other defects with the unit, also I connected her vaginal tube with a vessel in case some fluid may come out.

The diagnose program was executed as I commanded. The result shows no further defects, so I installed a refurbished motor control unit and a power management unit onto her, and rerun the diagnose program.

Unit 18f4c964a came to life. During the diagnose, her fingers and toes clenched and stretched, her head turned, her eyes turned and blinked, her face contorted, her mouth opened, some gibberish spoke, her arms and legs stretched, and some fluid dripped from her crotch through the tube with some slight whirr. As the diagnose program finished its job, she went limp as she would, again no malfunction detected, that means this part of the job was done, the next part was to sanitize her. Remember the strong odor of her? That’s why I’m gotta do that to her, especially before I have some fun of her.

I detatched her crotch from that fluid vessel. I installed a blank crotch panel to seal her vaginal area but leaving that tube poked out of it, in case some fluid may intrude her internal system. I took her off of the suspender device and laid her body on the ground. I pressed behind her ear and watched, as she booted up with a beep. "DeF Tech Enhanced Model 588 gynoid, serial number 18f4c964a, activated. Error, main hard disk drive not found. Error, wireless communications device not found. Error, vaginal unit not found. Error, operating system not installed. This unit is functioning below designed parameters, this unit is entering basic mode, awaiting command input."

I closed her rear scalp. Being like this she would accept any command from anyone without the need of authentication, so I started to give her orders. "Stand up." "Processing..." Mechanically she stood up. I remove her blouse for her and tossed it away, now she was completed naked. "Turn left, find object, examination table." "Processing..." She turned to the left. "Object found." "Go lie on that table, spread your legs and detatch your belly panel." "Processing..." She staggered towards the examination table, and climbed onto it in a robotic manner. Once she was lied down on her back, her belly panel went lose, she parted her legs and stopped moving. Her breath continued, with her C-cup breasts slowly rose and fell.

I dumped her clothes into a washing machine and took off her belly panel. After that I emptied the fluid vessel to a larger one, and connected it with the hole at the bottom of the exam table. I searched in her belly and located where her body fluid canister is. I filled the canister with new fluid, also put two tablets into it. Those tablets contain nanobots which can be used for cleaning and sanitizing DeF Tech produced androids, gynoids or any other compliant products. These two tablets need time to dissolve and activate by themselves, so I refilled her mechanical lubrication system as well. I removed her face panel by pressing both of her temples, removed her oral component and sealed the tubes and cables. Then I installed a portable diagnose console where her face was, and it automatically clamped on her inner face upon installation. The console has a tiny camera, a built-in keyboard, some data ports and a touch screen, I can do many detailed operations using it.

Couple minutes passed, those nanobots should all be activated, so I started my next move. I opened all the windows and wore a gas mask and a pair of latex gloves, then I started the sanitize program using the console. With a little hum, the circulatory system in her started to work at high speed, fluid with nanobots emerged throughout of her body as if she was sweating, and her vaginal tube was slowly dripping liquid in the same time. The fluid streamed together, and they went to the hole at one end of the exam table, finally into the vessel I prepared before. The odor was fulfilled in the room, but I survived behind the gas mask.

After a while she beeped, the console shows that the sanitizing program was completed; also the canister went empty. I guess it's also time to check her mechanical lubrication system, I ordered, "Get up, squat on the table, extend your anus nozzle." "Processing..." With a slight whirr, a small nozzle peeked out from her anus, that's how she would discharge her unwanted fluid. I asked, "Diagnose, mechanical lubrication system." "Processing... The mechanical lubrication system is working properly, the lubrication fluid is at normal level." "Discharge lubrication fluid for five milliliters." "Processing..." I put a paper cup below her, and with a sizzle, a nozzle protruded from her anus, and the fluid started to drip, soon it stopped. "Fluid discharged successfully."

I examed the fluid that she discharged, it was clear with a normal brown tint, that means I won't need to replace the fluid. I wiped her nozzle clean with a paper towel and ordered, "Anus nozzle, withdraw." "Processing..." And it retracted back into her.

I went to the toilet, sealed her oral component into a small pack and cleaned her face panel with a sponge, then I got back with a funnel and a large can of fresh body fluid and refilled her canister, then I took off the gas mask and the gloves and gave her the next order, "Get off of the table and stand on the floor." "Processing..." With a little fluid remaining on her body, she awkwardly got off the table, setting her wet foot on the ground. I took a large towel, dried her body from top to toe, and where she stood. Then I emptied the vessel again to that larger one, and set it to recycle those nanobots.

I wiped the exam table with the towel, and threw it into the washing machine to wash it. Then I got another refurbished vaginal unit for 588s and installed into her. "Spread your legs, at the width of your shoulder," I ordered. "Processing..." She adjusted her stance and parted her legs. I took off the crotch panel and dragged the tube and cable out of her. I connected the cables on the vaginal unit, but left the fluid tubes clamped, and then I pushed it back into her crotch with a click. "New hardware detected." She said, "Vaginal unit. Installing driver... Installation completed. This vaginal unit is now online. Recalibrating new hardware, recalibrating... Recalibrating... Recalibrating... Error, unable to acquire vaginal fluid. Error, sexual software not installed, sexual function of this unit is at a limited level." I reached for touching her labia. "Can you feel this?" "Affirmative, you are engaging my labia sensors." I separated her labia to poke out her clitoris, placed my finger on on it and asked her again. "Can you feel this?" "Affirmative, you are engaging my clitoris sensors." Then I poked my index finger into her, it was warm and but dry inside, "Can you feel this?" "Affirmative, you are engaging my inner vaginal sensors." I moved my finger to a swollen place inside her and milled on it. "Can you feel this?" "Affirmative, you are engaging my G-spot sensors." Doing this on a fully functional gynoid unit could be very arousing, but being in the basic mode, she could just have no response. Good enough, I can say that she was now fully repaired so to speak, I may try to install a basic operating system into her later.

It’s 1800HRS and I’m hungry, I'm gotta go to a burger shop for supper. Before I go I need to do something. "You, power level, report." I asked her. "Power level is now 16 percent." "Very well, turn right, find object, the chair." She turned her head and looked for the chair. Object found." "Sit on the chair, part your legs and stop moving." "Processing..." She sat on the chair and parted her legs, I slowly inserted the device into the end of her as if I was refueling a car. Her vagina automatically clamped on it and announced, "*Click* Whirrrrrr~ DeF Tech Enhanced Model 588 gynoid, serial number 18f4c964a, recharging. Power level 15 percent."

Then I got her panels closed and went out for supper.

Next Chapter:
http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14224
Last edited by liliwinnt6 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:54 pm, edited 38 times in total.
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

xerxes31415
Identification: Android

Re: The Grocery Store – Aftermath - Part 02

Post by xerxes31415 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:01 pm

I definitely look forward to more of this story series :-)

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:05 am

Last updated on Wed Mar 09, 2016.
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:08 pm

Last updated on Wed Jan 03, 2018.