Sarah Jones. [FCSWC]

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Palindrome
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Sarah Jones. [FCSWC]

Post by Palindrome » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:23 am

There will likely be more. May be a while. I considered this chapter a WIP and wasn't going to post it until I had an endgame in sight/written, but decided, fuck it once we passed 6k views.

Malkozaine
Identification: Android

Post by Malkozaine » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:26 am

Yeah keep going if you can. This is a fun story.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination

Palindrome

Post by Palindrome » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:24 pm

“What do we do?” Sarah asked wide eyed, her and Steve dressed again, as the four stood around the car looking at the unconscious form of Jess in the driver’s seat.”

“Well, a full systems diagnostic would work… provided she’s, uh, compatible with us. Mom?” Kate asked, looking over to Henrietta, who was pacing back and forth and seemed to be at a loss.

“Let’s take her to the lab.” Kate offered up.

“And what, smuggle what essentially looks like a corpse into a public building? We can deal with her here. Steve?” Sarah said.

“Huh?” He seemed equally as befuddled as Henrietta.

“Give me a hand carrying her.” Sarah ordered, taking charge as she opened the door and began to pull the deactivated girl out of the car. “Steve!”

“Yeah, uh, sure.” And between the two of them, they were able to wrest Jess’ unconscious figure from the driver’s seat

Just in time for one of their neighbors to pass by. Casey, another student who lived in a house down the street. To their horror she slowed and waved.

“Hey guys… uh is everything ok? Is that Jess?”

Sarah just laughed it off, while secretly panicking. “Yeah, just a bit too much to drink. A bit of water and some tylenol is what she needs. And maybe some… light puking.” Casey laughed.

“Well, I hope she feels better.” She turned with a wave and continued on her jog.

Kate and Sarah locked eyes, and they didn’t need a wireless connection to know what they both were thinking. “You don’t think Casey...?”

But there were more important tasks at hand.

They dragged the unconscious android inside, and took her to Kate’s room, laying her down on the bed and pulling her shirt off.

“Steve, can you get me the diagnostic tablet, just in case, but first…”, Kate said.

On a hunch, she pressed into Jess’s navel, and just as she herself was accustomed to, there was a hiss, and a panel opened just below her breasts. It was almost like looking into a mirror from the many times she’d seen herself opened up.
Sarah had the same thought. Once again, they glanced at each other. More of us.

Their unspoken understanding was abruptly interrupted by Steve charging into the room with the diagnostic tablet.

Kate took it from him, and unsurprisingly found the very familiar port on the back of Jess’ neck. She was compatible with everything, although the pad showed her software was slightly older than Kate’s or Sarah’s, but newer than Henrietta’s. But it was nearly the same, although she couldn’t fathom why she’d malfunctioned. Some weird feedback? Maybe Jess' sleeper programing backfired during their kiss, and she briefly woke up, but then shut her down. Kate decided to try a soft reboot.

Jess’ eyes snapped open.

“Ugh… I didn’t even have that much to drink, why do I feel like I’ve been hit by a ton of bricks?” As she sat up in bed, putting a hand to her head, and then not only noticing Kate’s concerned face looking down at her, the other three figures in the room.

Steve and Sarah, huddled together, and Henrietta off in the corner, looking very lost.

Jess instinctively pulled away in a panic.

“Who are these people? What’s going on?”

“”You’re in my bedroom. And we need to have a talk.” Kate said matter of factly before turning to the others. “Guys, can you give us a minute?”

Sarah. Steve, and a clearly in crisis Henrietta obliged, giving the two some privacy.

“I don’t understand.” Henrietta murmured as the three entered the hallway.

“Don’t you think, mom, that it’s just possible dad built others? Maybe even before me and Kate?” Sarah surmised, in a quiet voice.

Henrietta stumbled, “But I thought I was the first… and…”

“And he made you a family, and the two of you gave me and Kate life. You’re building more of us anyways, so, don’t you think it’s at least plausible?”

Henrietta just nodded silently.

Back in the bedroom, Jess looked up at Kate in confusion. “What happened? Did we have an accident? Last thing I remember is us kissing.”

“It was a great kiss, but In a way, we did sort of have an accident.”

“What?”

“Jess, I’m not what you think.”

“Yeah, yeah, I’m not actually a lesbian. I’ve heard it from lots of drunk girls who just wanted to explore their wild side. Give me a break Where’s my top?”

Looking around the bed for her shirt, yet somehow missing the open panel in her abdomen. Kate mused to herself that Jess’ sleeper protocols must be pretty deep.

“This is going to be hard to hear, but I’m not human, and neither are you.”

“Ha, so what, you think you’re an alien or something? I really need to be going.” She said starting to get up off the bed. “It was a fun night, but i’ve got class in the morning and...”

Kate cut her off. “I’m a highly sophisticated artificial intelligence. An android, robot, whatever, call it what you want. And so are you.”

“What?”

“Really? Look down.”

There was a dawning realization on her face as she finally noticed her open abdominal panel, the complex electronics blinking inside.

Kate knew that feeling, like coming out of a fog and suddenly seeing yourself. Although in her case, it had been a car accident, a missing limb and wondering why there were various sparks coming from mechanical components in her wrecked shoulder. Also, wondering why she wasn’t feeling pain.

“What the hell? No, i’m human… I’m… I’m human…” Jess stammered.

“You are… in a way, but we’re both different.” Kate said as she raised her hands to her temples, and pulled her head smoothly away from her body.

“See?”

Jess recoiled, but Kate just smiled holding her head out in a weird peace offering.

“Me, Sarah, Henrietta, we’re all like you, and there might be more of us, so I’ll show you how to close yourself up, and let’s put ourselves back together." As she moved to put her head back on, she hesitated, holding it out again.

“Unless you want to have some fun with this.”
Last edited by Palindrome on Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Spaz » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:54 pm

Nice!

I'm glad you decided not to abandon this story after all.
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

NatalieBayer
Fembot Central Staff

Post by NatalieBayer » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:46 am

dang! that was a great addition to a great series!
Want a story commission? Send me a DM, a PM, an Owl, a Discord, Smoke signal, parchment wrapped to an arrow, or just a good old fashioned email.

Palindrome

Post by Palindrome » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:13 am

Thanks. There'd been pieces lying there for a while on my hard drive, along with a few other ideas. Decided to reassemble her for a bit, even if I don't know what the future holds yet. Loving both of your stuff too.

Devil

Post by Devil » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:24 pm

Awesome! The mystery deepens.... I hope for more here in the near future!

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:56 pm

Devil wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:24 pm Awesome! The mystery deepens.... I hope for more here in the near future!
So do I - I need to find out more!

Bilbo1

Post by Bilbo1 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:41 am

Great work, really want to know more about these 4 bots!!

Please write some more. :applause: :applause: :thumbsup: