The Grocery Store – Aftermath - Part 01

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
liliwinnt6
Banned
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

The Grocery Store – Aftermath - Part 01

Post by liliwinnt6 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:58 am

Writer's note: since my first touch of ASFR I read too much story without writing something, so I'm gotta write another story with my ideas and experiences from other stories, so don't be surprised when you run into something déjà vu :-) With this point, this story is not with the contest.
By the way, long time no see Mr. Loganov, I love his style :-)

Check my story fragments at:
http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9662

Check my very first story at:
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... _Breakfast
I didn't move that story into fembotwiki, anyone did that? Thank you so much!

Original story:
http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14231
http://www.p-synd.com/LTBSA/stories/grocery.html

Warning:
1. This story contains adult content, with both female and male robot, read it on your own risk.
2. The author is not a native English speaker, so there could be several grammar and spelling mistakes throughout the story.
3. This series of story would be updated without warning, see the newest version at fembotwiki:
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... _Aftermath

The Grocery Store — Aftermath

Part 01 - repairing the staff

It was around 2300HRS at night, I lazily played with Synthia's breasts, enjoying its softness. As usual, Synthia, being in standby mode recharging, her eyes half closed, unfazed by that.

Oh, where are my manners. My name is Boris, I am a human technician working part-time for DeF Technologies Co., and Synthia, round face, grey irises, 150 centimeters tall, B-cup, a little bit chubby, is one of my walking diagnostic devices.
(ps: How is this for Synthia? lol
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/38476367/033.jpg.html)

That's when a message box popped up on my desktop, informing me that there's something wrong at an unattended store "SHOP - 4 - LESS". I clicked for detail, it described that the main computer of the store went offline, and since it is an unattended store, a technician should be there and find out what's going on.

I waked Synthia up, so I touched her nose, "Go downstairs and wait by the van." Her eyes flashed, and she said, "Processing..." Then she reached between her legs for unplugging her recharging device. A string of her juice was still connected but soon broke. She said, "Device disconnected, recharge not complete, power level 87 percent." She got up from her chair and wore a lab coat in a robotic manner. Then she went downstairs.

Most of the tools and miscellaneous are prepared in the van, I just grabbed my cell phone, the keys, and followed suit.

I drove the van towards that store, not being too far, we reached our destination very soon. I jumped off the van and entered the store, with Synthia followed. The shop is a micro-scaled supermarket, so there is no human staff, with only two robot staff and two registers at the check-out.

As I entered the store, first I saw one female unit, being completely naked and lifeless, bent down at her station, her butt and vagina shown off, and some unknown liquid slowly dripping out of it, her head rested on the register screen, her dress carelessly dropped on the ground; on the other side, a male unit was standing ramrod, but he was repeatedly speaking "I'm not programmed for this, please stop". I walked up close; to my surprise, a woman was working her mouth at the crotch of the male unit! I sneaked by them and searched the rest of the shop, to check if there was any customer left. Luckily there was nobody left, so I went back at the check-out for some detailed situation.

I watched these two, the pants of the male unit were unzipped, his dick stuck out, the woman was working on it but with a strange manner: with her hands slightly touching her chest and crotch, she extended her tongue, tried to lick at the the dick, but retracted, actually without making any contact. Then she moved her open mouth up, tried to fill with the dick, but she paused halfway, her eyes seemed tried to refocus. Again she retreated soon, her mouth shut, and she wore a thousand-yard stare, as if experiencing something wrong.

Slowly I broke in, "What are you doing, my valued guest?" The woman turned her head in surprise and looked for the source of the voice, and she found me standing out there.

Being caught off guard, she let the male unit go and tried to stand up, but something went quite wrong. In the next second, one of her leg gave out, made her lose balance and collapsed, crushing her head on the register, it was a hard landing, a slight bang could be heard. I hurriedly pushed the male unit aside and helped that woman up, laid her sorry butt on the counter. "Madam you okay?" I asked worriedly, but her response surprised me even more, "Sorry... Oooohhhh... Sorry sir... Error... *twitch* ohh, error... haaarrd... ERRRXX!! *twitch* Ooohhh... Error... zzzt~*" her eyeballs were twitching hard as well, which means... She's a robot?!

Looking at this malfunctioning woman and the silenced staff android, I thought, since she could be another robot, I need to make sure what company manufactured her and what model she is. To do so you will need to spread her legs and look for any information printed over there. I searched through her head and pressed behind her ear for deactivating her, with a sharp twitch she abruptly stopped jerking and went rag doll, moaning "Nnngpfff..." for her last voice. That's when I saw a wet mark at her crotch. I unzipped the jeans and tried to undress her; a strong odor ascent in the air, only did I take a little of it and almost fainted, god knows what happened to her around these days. I ripped her pantie open to look for any information. There was a barcode above her pussy, and a text says she is a Model 588 gynoid of DeF Tech.. "Good lord, since you are another DeF-bot, my job would be easier."

I pulled down her jeans completely. With nothing found in the pockets, I discarded her jeans as well as her panties to the nearby garbage can, then I went to the van for some materials. When I'm back to the store with a toolbox, I saw that woman suddenly started to move by herself, "DeF Model 588 gynoid, activated... GRRRRRR~* FATAL ERROR, SYSTEM HALLTTEDD... HHHAAAAALLLLLL..." And then she ends up jerking violently, liquid spewed between her legs. Hurriedly I ran to her and smacked her temple, shutting her down again. "Bad girl you're malfunctioning so hard that even you failed to shut down, let me help you." I then pressed a bump behind her ear, the rear of her head hinged up, and I flipped a switch, cutting her power. Now she's ragdoll and should not be moving anymore. Also I find some circuit board that went loose; maybe caused by that crash. I reattached them correctly and checked there are no more visible broken devices or loose connections.

I was going to find for her wireless device, but strangely she didn't have any, that would save me trouble.

I took some moist tissue and wiped for the male unit, then I ordered Synthia diagnose him while I do with that 588 by myself, "Synthia, please open up your face panel." "Affirmative." With a clear click, the face of Synthia hinged open like a toolbox, revealing the mechanism under her face. I opened my toolbox and retrieved a small device from it, it was a tiny console with a screen, a tiny camera, and some ports, and it is designed for some detailed usage of most of the DeF Tech units. To make use of this console, you need to take off the face panel and simply install it up there, the device connects to the eye sockets, I just did so and turned it on. With a flip, the console came online. "New hardware detected... Recovery console type 6e. Installing driver... Installation completed." "Synthia, perform diagnose on this male unit, and dump the diagnose information into a text file." "Affirmative." Synthia acknowledged with her robotic but sultry voice. Slowly she walked up to that male unit, a ring lit up on her thumb. She grabbed his penis, and pressed her thumb onto the tip. With a little twitch, the male unit straightened up, started to recite his vocal status announcements, "Maintenance protocol engaged, system rebooting... DeF Tech Enhanced Model 501 android, number 902f3d7c, Jeffen, entering diagnostic mode." Then I saw the console on Synthia's face were started scrolling with graphics and data, it was too fast for me to read. Then I went to have the front gate closed, leaving a small back door for me to access.
I have to remove the damn stinky vaginal unit of the stranger 588 unit. I wore a pair of latex gloves prepared in the toolbox, and slowly inserted my fingers into her vagina unit, searching for two small bumps, I can smell more odors going out, but I managed to hold my breath. I pressed hard on the bumps until I heard a loud click. A seam formed around her crotch, and with another click, I slowly pulled it out and unplugged all connected cables and clamped the tubes. "Ughh!" I complained. I sealed the connectors and tubes in her crotch, and put the vaginal unit in a small pack containing damaged parts, let the company recycle it.

I took off the gloves and got my cellphone with a connection cable, and started an app to perform some simple diagnose on this stranger unit. When the app was loading, I pulled a cable from her crotch and connected my cellphone with a click. I started the diagnose program, and watched the gynoid. "DeF(zzt) DeF Tech Enhanc.ced M.model 588 gynoiddd(zzt)... errorunitprofilenotfound, (zzzzt) number 18f4c964a, activated, (zzt)entering diagnostic mode. Ex(zzt) External device c... connected(zzt)ed." The gynoid was activated with her talking broken monotone. With some slight twitch the diagnose went on, Soon the result was up: Bad sectors detected on the hard disk drive, owner data corrupt, motor control unit device malfunction, and, this unit's serial number matches the runaway robot database of the company.

I smiled, that means I can temporarily fix this unit, have fun with her, and later return her to the company. After that I unplugged from her, shut her down and disconnected her batteries.

I turned back at the naked staff gynoid. To perform diagnose on this unit, first I shall swap her vaginal unit. I went to the server room of the store, took a trolley out, and put her onto it, and then I opened my toolbox and wore another pair of latex gloves.

I removed her old vagina unit and sealed it in the second pack like I did for the 588. "Ughh! That's another bloody mess!" I complained. Then I discarded the gloves as well.

Then I went back to the van for a new vaginal unit for the 501s, and installed it into the female staff unit. After I'm done with her, I heard Synthia reporting her diagnose job completed. I took off the gloves, and read the diagnose log at Synthia, the report says that the main computer malfunctioned and distributed a torrent of data that overloaded these two staff robots, and then the computer went offline. The male unit just suffered from some minor software errors and then they were successfully corrected during the diagnose, he's almost ready for duty. I tapped on Synthia's face console, ordered her to let go of the android.

Synthia released her grip from Jeffen, I told him to go back to the server room and to wait for further instructions. He retracted his penis and walked to the server room. Then I made Synthia perform diagnose on the other staff gynoid. Just like old times, Synthia plugged her finger deep into the other gynoid's folds. The gynoid jerked a little, and then went limp. As Synthia continued, I closed the scalp of the unconscious 588 and carried her into the van. I found Synthia's diagnose was completed when I'm back, this time a little sooner. I read the log, good luck for me 'cause there was only motor controller damaged, I just simply swapped that piece with good ones, and she would be good.

I made Synthia unplug her fingers from the other gynoid's folds, and pressed a hidden button behind her ear, activating her. "DeF Tech Enhanced Model 501 gynoid, Deanna, number 94c6dfc2, activated. This unit has suffered improper shutdown, commencing self-diagnostic... Processing... Processing... Diagnose complete, this unit is now functioning properly. This unit is now functioning properly. Entering command mode. Awaiting command input." Since anything looks ok, so I closed her up and shut her down.

Then I shall redirect my attention to the main computer. I wheeled Deanna into the server room, and I started looking into that main computer. I took of the main panel on the back side of the computer, and instantly I saw where the problem is: The wireless adapter fried because there was a dead bug on it. I swapped it with a new one in the room and rebooted the computer, it reactivated successfully. Whoa today seemed to be an easy day for me.

The main computer went back online, so the staff robots could be in correct working order again. I commanded the main computer to perform maintenance on these two units. As if being told, Jeffen automatically got himself disrobed, and went to stand in front a big machine. An arm extended from the machine and grabbed his penis, a probe flipped over, and pressed onto his tip. "*bzzzz* Connection established. DeF Tech Enhanced Model 501 android, Jeffen, number 502f3d7c. Entering maintenance mode." Deanna also hopped off of the trolley and went to stand next to Jeffen, and spread her legs a little bit. Another arm with a dildo slowly plugged itself deep into her. "*click* *whirrrr* Connection established. DeF Tech Enhanced Model 501 gynoid, Deanna, number 94c6dfc2. Entering maintenance mode."

By then, my job at this unattended store "SHOP - 4 - LESS" was done, after few hours these two robots would be good to go and reopen the store. I took off the face panel of Synthia and ordered her to hold it by her hand.

It was 0200HRS of the next day, I drove back to the office with Synthia, we have a new unit to be dealt with, but first I need some shut-eye, Synthia was reporting low power as well. When we entered the office, I ordered Synthia to remove her hinged face panel and got herself recharged. I crawled on to the couch, and watched Synthia with a console on her face, got herself plugged in, and then drifted into sleep.

"*click* wirrrrrr~ DeF Tech Model 390 gynoid, Synthia, serial number 3a84d2, entering recharge mode, power level 12 percent."

Next Chapter:
http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13111
Last edited by liliwinnt6 on Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:42 am, edited 34 times in total.
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

xerxes31415
Identification: Android

Re: The Grocery Store – Aftermath

Post by xerxes31415 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:45 pm

Very nice Boris. I definitely enjoyed the story. I'm looking forward to the other parts.

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:22 pm

xerxes31415 wrote:Very nice Boris. I definitely enjoyed the story. I'm looking forward to the other parts.
thank you for enjoying my story :-)
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:08 pm

Ha Ha.
I had a lot of fun reading it.
I am not a native speaker either and i find the bravery you had to publish your story very inspiring.
I should try write something too.

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:56 pm

--Battery-- wrote:Ha Ha.
I had a lot of fun reading it.
I am not a native speaker either and i find the bravery you had to publish your story very inspiring.
I should try write something too.
thanks mate, but hang on, a large scale of modification is coming up lol

33cl33

Post by 33cl33 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:05 pm

Nice story! I'm also curious to see what else you've got planned around this little universe.
SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:49 am

33cl33 wrote:Nice story! I'm also curious to see what else you've got planned around this little universe.
There's a part 2 for fixing the stranger woman unit, goto and read. :)

http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13111

liliwinnt6
Banned

Re: The Grocery Store – Aftermath - Part 01

Post by liliwinnt6 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:08 pm

Last updated on Wed Jan 03, 2018.