Functional•Sensual•You

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.

You can quote me:

Iron Maiden?! Excellent! ... I have no idea why I just said that.
69%
That’s the second biggest file on wiki I’ve ever seen!
21%
I can’t help but feel I’ve been ripped off.
7%
I think I can live without that particular piece of junk.
3%

Total votes: 29

Silkscreen
Alternate account
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Functional•Sensual•You

Post by Silkscreen » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:12 pm

Just posted something I've been working on for the last months.

Functional-Sensual-You

Comments welcome. Or take the poll.

--NightBattery--

Re: Functional•Sensual•You

Post by --NightBattery-- » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:43 pm

it's taking it's time to load, hehe.
oh yes.
beautiful.
perfect way to present a story universe.
lustful-able gals.
great motives for transformation.
i give it a perfect score.

Thanks for sharing.

Perhaps you'll need to create an article for this work or in the future people is not going to know what is in and they'll lazily avoid it.
Last edited by --NightBattery-- on Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silkscreen
Alternate account

Post by Silkscreen » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:11 pm

--Battery-- wrote:it's taking it's time to load, hehe.
oh yes.
beautiful.
perfect way to present a story universe.
lustful-able gals.
great motives for transformation.
i give it a perfect score.
:D :oops: :)
Perhaps you'll need to create an article for this work or in the future people is not going to know what is in and they'll lazily avoid it.
You mean, a piece of the first story as a bait?

Silkscreen
Alternate account

Post by Silkscreen » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:24 pm

Kishin wrote:Whoa...Very nice. I'll be reading over this for a while...
Don't be gentle in your judgement. :wink:

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:31 pm

Robotman wrote:
--Battery-- wrote:Perhaps you'll need to create an article for this work or in the future people is not going to know what is in and they'll lazily avoid it.
Done. ;)
eh, yes but, you know.
it's a little plain. i think some invitation and maybe an image is needed to, indeed, bait.
i don't know...
hehehe./
let's silk work that out.

Silkscreen
Alternate account

Post by Silkscreen » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:48 pm

Ok, additional promo pic. Which gal?

Ute
Mareike
Saskia
Renée
Aiko
Karen

Which mode?

cheeky
seductive
strict

Roll call, please.

Silkscreen
Alternate account

Post by Silkscreen » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:02 pm

Robotman wrote:Whoever the girl on Page 5 is. ;)
On pp 4, 5, 6 is Saskia, and it's the same model on all three pages, just a little different hair style/color and original outfit.
Source pic of page 5 is the only one I found of her in vest and hotpants. And I searched for *month*. If that's important, bummer. If not, any particular mood?

Others may speak out their wish, too. It's Summer-X-mas.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:32 pm

I'll say the blonde from the cover.
i like their plastimetal chasis, it reminds me of the lost and forgotten mythical Upgrade video.
so that's a plus.

FaceoffFembot
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by FaceoffFembot » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:24 pm

Silkscreen
Alternate account

Post by Silkscreen » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:50 am

--Battery-- wrote:I'll say the blonde from the cover.
Ute. Plenty of source pics available. A particular mood?

R-Man: I currently choose a source pic of your favourite.

wjbaines

Post by wjbaines » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:10 am

An AMAZING effort! Unbelievable. Thanks very much. This is real professional stuff.

Silkscreen
Alternate account

Post by Silkscreen » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:02 am

wjbaines wrote:This is real professional stuff.
The professional part is that of the photographers and models who made the source pics. Some models even comment on those "I feel strong and unbreakable in latex". Woo-hoo, what a blast! I'm pretty sure some of them intended the robogirl effect on their original pictures. So BUY THEIR STUFF. They are amazing. :notworthy:

BA2

Post by BA2 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:31 am

Just seen your pdf and wanted to congratulate you on a great piece of work!

I love the way you've integrated the various vignettes into a single brochure introduced by the letter, you've captured the marketing tone and style perfectly. The manips are great, it's no small task to create a whole set of images with clearly related hardware over a range of poses and situations. I can only imagine the time you've put into this, as well as the patience to construct and write the many elements; thank you for sharing it. I love the latex look for female machines - obviously and unashamedly artificial yet soft and curvy without finger traps...

I've been toying with a similar concept - an illustated wifebot quick start user guide - but haven't really got off the ground yet - you might just have spurred me into action!

Saya
Identification: Android

Post by Saya » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:19 pm

I won't lie, transformation and cyborgs typically aren't my bag. So that should tell you how awesome I found it. :D More than everything else, I love the stories you made, with each one seeming both compelling and rather believable.

Excellent work!
"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth

Silkscreen
Alternate account

Post by Silkscreen » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:15 pm

BA2 wrote: I love the way you've integrated the various vignettes into a single brochure introduced by the letter, you've captured the marketing tone and style perfectly. The manips are great, it's no small task to create a whole set of images with clearly related hardware over a range of poses and situations. I can only imagine the time you've put into this,
The stories have been the hard part, each girl's story took at least, I'd say 20 hours. Distributed over several month. The manips had been done in around three hours each. Sometimes more because I revised them a lot. And not to forget, finding and choosing images was not easy, I played around with far more images than you can see in the result.
I love the latex look for female machines - obviously and unashamedly artificial yet soft and curvy without finger traps...
Me too, it's not clothing, not naked flesh, but the core of feminine looks: face, mane, curves.
I've been toying with a similar concept - an illustated wifebot quick start user guide - but haven't really got off the ground yet - you might just have spurred me into action!
Though I'm fully into the opposite direction when it comes to built/transformation and who has control, I'd like to see that finished. But I have to admit, I would like it even more if we could make more people start trying to put together something. You are a safe bet in that means, BA2. :P

Pilot Bot Gia :)
Kathryn clone Bot army :thumbsup:
Hitcher Bot Veronica :dancing:
Nurse Bot Veronica helps(?) Sofia-Bot :drooling:

Silkscreen
Alternate account

Post by Silkscreen » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:55 pm

Saya wrote:and rather believable.
My intention. I wait for the day when some of these "press" gals snap over and write a lot of bullshit about it.

No, I won't post it on Jezebel. :P

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:47 pm

Robotman wrote:Whoever the girl on Page 5 is. ;)
I prefer the woman on page 4 :twisted:
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:09 am

Silkscreen wrote:Don't be gentle in your judgement. :wink:
From my initial pleasurable but shallow skimming of your pamphlet, I have some thoughts.

My mind is hyper-analytical. I overshoot the point, I don't make a good sample audience member; though I can suspend belief enough to enjoy narratives.

Naturally, my mind projects a thousand questioning arrows at your very holistic, complete narrative, like my mind always does (half-SIGH...). All but a few of those arrows evaporate on the way or PLINK harmlessly against your hull.

However, I'm nagged about the human nature of most people.
The alternatives to full body replacement?
1) Bodies that look 100% human.
2) Repairing organic human bodies.

Those are so highly preferable to all people except those with our quirks. My mind can't help but constantly returning to the thought that you are eliding past and over the world of 95% of all the designers and customers, who would highly prefer options #1 or #2 over an un-human looking robot body.

Because everything you write is from a rational voice, the rational perspectives which are omitted loom heavy and distract me.

My fantasies take the cheaper way out, snap rationality's back at the start, then wallow in the sensuality. I go for perverse narratives, where society and individuals have happily adopted a completely insane attitude, because human nature has been redefined to a wholly irrational position (such as the Twilight Zone's "Number 5 Looks Just Like You"). A happy Stepford where all the women are programmed and the men "drank the Kool-Aid" - truly demented.

Your narrative strives to be in harmony with general reality, but I think it's a semi-tone off, because of what is absent: neither you nor we are interested in exploring option #2 (so that's a topic for some other pamphlet we don't care about); and the particular design and blatant non-humanity of this type of body are precisely what is meaningful to you and others (so, no interest in discussing #1, 100% human-appearing).

If I could magically actually be a writer, I would imply a broader world, that the majority of a larger brochure was torn out, leaving only everything you wrote. I would posit a world where #1 has its obvious appeal, but also #2 is chosen often (to survive aging, etc.)... ... .... and sometimes option #3 is preferred. That would be one restructuring remedy.

Numbers 1 and 2 do not offend Number 3, unless they do not exist in rational proportions; but ppppbbbbbrrrrrttttt on #1 and #2, all the focus should be as it is, on #3 - because that's where your passion lies.

Writing in the earliest morning hours,
- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

Silkscreen
Alternate account

Post by Silkscreen » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:33 am

Your observation is correct, of course there has to be a hole somewhere in the bubble which doesn't follow the usual logic.

But I hope I had successfully put that hole into the story's world, as a kink still existing in 2058. The "shallow" idea of that brochure is to take the angst from women to make them actually consider a full-body replacement, to let KACHI make serious profit with it - regardless what they pretend they're doing.
If I could magically actually be a writer, I would imply a broader world, that the majority of a larger brochure was torn out, leaving only everything you wrote.
Possible. But you could also pretend KACHI isn't at the step to provide a 100%-human-resembling prosthesis yet, that's the reason I gave the hands the women have an unnatural skin color.

But the real reason is not to indulge in a fake. Think of Claire, who insists her mother to be "real", not a fake. A robot is a robot, no matter what it looks like. In fact, all the stories have the "hidden" agenda to make the future women reading it accept the kink of wearing a metallic latex coating in public. To show off. Like some women in cancer therapy rather wear a bandana than a wig. Or the reason why people in a wheelchair usually turn down offers to help them. The idea not to have to disguise when your are wearing a prosthesis, not to hide away when you are disabled, not to grieve at home when your are suffering from a terminal illness. Being visible in public as a person who had overcome obstacles and who wants to show it. Offensively. You won't take the angst away if you aren't encouraging someone to be bold even in such small things.

I'm deeply grateful you have risen that question #1. Thank you. :party:

Silkscreen
Alternate account

Post by Silkscreen » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:21 pm

yay

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:54 am

but excuse me, may I know where do you get those pictures?
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:05 am

Silkscreen wrote:The idea not to have to disguise when your are wearing a prosthesis, not to hide away when you are disabled, not to grieve at home when your are suffering from a terminal illness. Being visible in public as a person who had overcome obstacles and who wants to show it.
With a human-looking skin surface, the subject would have more control over who she appears to be. Identity politics work differently with characteristics which are unavoidably noticeable, like skin color, versus the ease of a gay man staying closeted (perhaps only in some of his social or work relationships).

As a rule, people want to have the widest options to pass: to engage when desired, and to avoid when it is strategic.

- Dale Coba

(My last haircut was 27 years ago, because I refuse to thoughtlessly enjoy my Caucasian male privilege.
"I feel like letting my freak flag fly, 'cause I feel like I owe it to someone" - Neil Young+CSN, "Almost Cut My Hair", "Deja Vu" (1970).

Silkscreen
Alternate account

Post by Silkscreen » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:02 am

liliwinnt6 wrote:but excuse me, may I know where do you get those pictures?
I started with image-googling the name of a latex model I found out by chance. Found a lot of tumblrs on latex, leather, catsuits with this, new names, new models to search for. And then, build a library of pics, pics, pics over month.
Last edited by Silkscreen on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Silkscreen
Alternate account

Post by Silkscreen » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:14 am

dale coba wrote:As a rule, people want to have the widest options to pass: to engage when desired, and to avoid when it is strategic.
People with permanent tattoo beg to differ. Same with people wearing piercings. Wearing these "strategically" is girly behaviour. Like, putting a tattoo on your ankles so you can hide it in your socks or getting the unavoidable "Arschgeweih", as we call it in Germany. It's ridiculous.

And that's exactly the point of the brochure. Encourage the readers to be offensive with their change, get out of "girly behaviour". Be a woman standing her ground.