Fire Hazard (Complete)

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
australopith
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Fire Hazard (Parts 1-2 of 4)

Post by australopith » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:25 am

LTL, you know how much I've been awaiting this one–there aren't enough gynoids with attitude, defiance and snark, and Trix fills this niche so perfectly. She's so unpredictable... can't wait to see what happens next! (Tsk, Eric really ought to learn to relax and let her take charge...) :D

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:57 am

Very amazing scenes. From the bar massacre to the domestic bot. Erick reminds me the guy from electric sheeps. Trix the dragon tattoo girl, with eyebrows.

DZiegler

Post by DZiegler » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:04 pm

All aboard the hype train!!
Cheers!

Gorgo
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Gorgo » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:14 pm

It's beautiful that you're doing a series on this one. Trix is a really rare type of gynoid. I hope it doesn't end the way Hollywood would normally end it, though...! :(
Canadian lighthouse to U.S. warship approaching it: This is a lighthouse; your call.

N6688
Identification: Android

Post by N6688 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:54 pm

YEEEEES!
I loved Trix since the first time i red this story on the wiki a year ago.
Im glad you're continuing it.
As a thank you i made something.

I hope it's kinda how you imagined her.
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017

wjbaines

Post by wjbaines » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:43 pm

Great story! I liked the atmosphere.

KinoLangDanzel
Identification: Cyborg

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:35 am

I really love this story! Keep up the good work, friend. :thumbsup:
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

LongTimeLurker

Post by LongTimeLurker » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:19 am

Thanks, everyone!
N6688 wrote:As a thank you i made something.

I hope it's kinda how you imagined her.
Very nice! She is pretty damn close... just needs that RBF ;)

N6688

Post by N6688 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:54 am

LongTimeLurker wrote:Thanks, everyone!

Very nice! She is pretty damn close... just needs that RBF ;)
RBF?
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017

LongTimeLurker

Post by LongTimeLurker » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:51 am

N6688 wrote:RBF?
Sorry, "Resting Bitch Face." Basically looking like she's going to give you a hard time. A bit like the expression in your avatar ;)

LongTimeLurker

Part 3

Post by LongTimeLurker » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:53 am

“Here we are,” Eric announced, his car gliding to a stop in front of his apartment. Trix glanced at him, still wearing a questioning smile.

“So… what now?” she asked, her words migrating from gravelly to girlish and suggestive.

“Now, I check Gary’s VR footage from the club and see if it sheds any light on what happened.”

She raised an eyebrow. “And then?”

“Then, I put together my report.” He’d have to mention Trix, of course — the lone surviving bot, one corrupted by illegal and dangerous mods. She’d probably be wiped. Would have to be. Such a shame, though. Regardless of the danger she demonstrably posed to others property, whatever cocktail of software she was running resulted in emergent behavior he had never witnessed before.

“And then you file the report, right?” the gynoid said with an eye-roll, slipping out of the car. “You ever think of anything besides work?”

Eric ignored the bait and walked to the front door where he was promptly admitted by the apartment’s concierge (a mid-range gynoid that could pass as human if you didn’t look too closely). “Good evening, Mr. Black,” the blandly attractive and formally dressed droid stated in a polite tone, a stock-photo smile on her perfectly symmetrical face. “Good evening, ma’am,” she added as Trix followed him in, the concierge’s pleasant expression unfazed despite Trix’s obvious disdain.

“Hey, Eric,” Trix called, cupping the droid’s face and turning it side to side. “Wanna have some fun with her?”

“Is there something I can help you with?” the droid inquired.

“Leave her alone, Trix,” Eric said, suddenly nervous that he was about to lose his damage deposit. But Trix sighed and let her go, joining him at the stairs.

“Yeah, I there’s been enough robotic cock-teasing for one night…”

“What is it you have against robots?” Eric asked, noticing her punk-pixie features twitch slightly at the question.

“I work at an all-human strip club. Have you seen what we’re up against?” She glanced down at the vapid concierge below them, smiling pleasantly while staring at the wall. “I don’t think most guys care whether they’re real or not anymore.” She looked back at Eric. “I mean … you certainly don’t seem to discriminate. Am I right?”

“Tonight has been fairly atypical for me,” Eric muttered, opening his apartment door. Trix brushed past him and looked around at the clean and well-organized (if sparse) living space.

“Look at this place... You’re wound up tighter than I thought,” she chuckled, marching toward the kitchen and conducting a quick search of the cupboards.

“Make yourself at home,” Eric muttered, heading over to this work space. He heard her give a cry of success and the clinking of glass, realizing she had found the alcohol. While he pulled down Gary’s VR recording and set up his own rig, Trix approached with a shot in each hand.

“Here’s to a quick end to this case,” she proposed, pushing the glass into his hand. “And finding out if some robot bitch torched my bar.”

He clinked his glass against hers, downed the shot, and gave Trix a final, “Try not to break anything,” before pulling the headset on. He felt the brief wave of discomfort as the system registered senses that weren’t his own. In an instant he was suffused in the club’s smoky and perfumed musk, his vision clarifying to a dimly lit back room whose walls resonated with the thumping bass outside. Sensations came in and out of focus as adjustments were made to the VR recording gear, when his attention was drawn to an opening door, admitting club music and a sultry, copper-skinned woman dressed as Cleopatra. She wore a gold circlet resting atop silken black hair, her chestnut-colored eyes elegantly outlined in black. Strips of white cloth supported her swollen breasts, with another swatch worn high over her hips and draping over the intersection of her thighs. She approached in jeweled sandals, thin strips of leather lacing up over her delicate calves.

“Sorry,” she said in a polite but stern tone, “but ahhhh… no recordings.”

Gary pulled a screen from his pocket, showing it to the girl. “Would you take a look at this?” Light reflected off the girl’s face and eyes, and her expression became blank. “It’s fine if I record,” he said plainly, to which she made no response. After a pause, he added, “Oh, uh… Jasmine, resume.”

“Turns out our boy Gary was flashing droids,” Eric announced.

“No shit?” Trix’s disembodied voice called from somewhere in the apartment, detached from his simulated reality. “But you gotta know I have no idea what that means.”

“It’s a hack, very illegal, tends to destabilize systems… could be what lead to the fire.”

“Sure,” Trix replied. “But what was a droid doing in the club in the first place?”

Back in the simulation, Jasmine made no further remarks, but instead approached him with a suggestive smile.

A sudden knock stopped her, and he/Gary saw Trix fling the door open, clutching a bottle of Tequila with its neck nestled between her breasts. “Here we are,” she said, stepping into the room. “Enough for all three of us… Hey, you know you can’t record in here!”

Gary flashed the screen at her, and she gave him a quizzical look — but before he could issue any command, Jasmine was hustling her out the door. “Thank you, Trix,” she said in annoyed, taking the bottle and while urging her into the hall.

“Hey, she can… stay…” Gary’s voice interjected, but Trix was already out of the room. Jasmine was saying something to Trix in a harsh whisper, none of which Eric was able to make out.

Eric paused the recording and adjusted the audio settings, asking aloud, “Trix, you said you remembered seeing Gary last night… With one of the girls?”

“Ummmm, yeah, I think so? He was with Jasmine.”

“Do you remember if Jasmine said anything to you?”

A long pause. Eric tugged up the VR rig and saw Trix standing there, flinching with an annoyed expression. At length, she managed a curt, “No”, then poured herself another drink.

Eric put the rig back on and replayed the recording, Jasmine’s whisper now amplified. “You’re acting strange, Trix. When was the last time you ran a diagnostic?”

“What the fuck are you talking about?” Trix sneered in reply.

“Not this again,” Jasmine groaned, closing the door on the flustered Trix. “Stop trying to fuck my client and go tend the bar. Better yet, get yourself checked out.” She shut the door then turned to Gary. “Sorry, but Trix isn’t herself right now… And besides, I’d rather have you all to myself!”

Eric sped through the ensuing foreplay, as the two lost their clothes and toppled on to the bed, doing his best to ignore flashes of arousal as his simulated hands moved impossibly fast from her quivering breasts to her quaking backside, the accelerated experience delivering a machine-like reciprocation of thrusting into her flushed sex as her sped-up voice squeaked in desperate release. He paused the simulation to catch his breath, intending to ‘mute’ the touch component of the playback before it overwhelmed him. In that frozen scene, Jasmine loomed above him, hair fanning out as she tossed her head-back in an open-mouthed cry, pearls of sweat suspended in the air, flung from breasts frozen in mid-bounce — and standing behind her was Trix, holding the bottle of tequila.

“What’s Gary getting up to in that sim, inspector?” Trix’s muffled voice asked from the real world. “’Cause it seems like it’s gotten you all worked up.”

Eric unpaused the simulation, Jasmine resuming her exuberant bouncing when Trix suddenly jabbed her in the back, forcing a panel open. Jasmine sat bolt upright, her thighs and sex clenching against Gary as she exclaimed, “What are you doing?!“

“Enough for the three of us,” Trix purred, dumping the bottle into Jasmine’s open port. Sparks erupted from her back as she trembled in place, her mascara-lined eyes rolling back while her mouth went slack, smoke seeping lazily over her painted lips.

“Warning,” Jasmine said in a polite voice, her hips convulsing, her body lurching back and forth. “Warnnn-ning-ning.” Gary struggled to get out from beneath the malfunctioning robot, but her wild convulsions and apparent desire to ride him kept her on top. Smoke poured from her ears and lips as Gary grabbed her waist and heaved — but she collapsed forward, her breasts smothering him as he collapsed beneath her once again. “Error... Error…” she repeated, electricity arcing around her oblivious face, her lips twisting into a smile as her sex suddenly convulsed with warm release. “Ohhhh!” she groaned when Gary abruptly came inside her, the web of electricity intensifying, her body flaring with scorching light and the smell of burning electronics. “Er-er-er-er-er!” she stammered, her components sizzling and smoking, Gary pulling the sheets over him defensively and her whole body tensed before exploding above him.

Jasmine’s intact hips continued their mindless pumping, but her upper half was in ruin, fires burning inside twisted plastic and sparking components, the occasional patch of undamaged synthetic skin a reminder of her formerly human appearance. The intact half of her face smiled serenely, seemingly leaning over for a kiss as Gary finally was able to squirm out from under the gynoid. The room was filling with smoke, the bed beginning to smolder as the broken robot continued its libidinous mechanical shuddering.

Gary stumbled out of the room to find Trix in the hallway, jabbing an annoyed stripper in the back. “Hey Gary, want to have some fun with this one?” she asked, reaching inside the stripper’s back-panel and twisting something inside of her. The stripper went catatonic, and the simulation coming to an abrupt end as Gary tore the recorder from his head.

Eric removed his own rig to find Trix straddling his lap, pouring herself another shot. “So… you find the robot bitch responsible for burning down my bar?”

Gorgo

Re: Fire Hazard (Parts 1-3 of 4)

Post by Gorgo » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:34 am

As I've said before, please don't let this end the usual way. It would be a nice change.
Canadian lighthouse to U.S. warship approaching it: This is a lighthouse; your call.

BD

Post by BD » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:01 am

Dum Dum Dugann!

So wait... is he going to trick her into tampering with herself?

FaceoffFembot

Post by FaceoffFembot » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:06 am

t h e p l o t t h i c k e n s

LongTimeLurker

Post by LongTimeLurker » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:36 am

Gorgo wrote:As I've said before, please don't let this end the usual way. It would be a nice change.
The problem is, I can think of two ways I typically end my stories :P

Maybe this is the ending you wanted? If so, enjoy! If not, maybe next time?
BD wrote:So wait... is he going to trick her into tampering with herself?
Love the idea, but couldn't really work it in.

LongTimeLurker

Part 4

Post by LongTimeLurker » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:36 am

Eric stared at the gynoid above him, a machine he could no longer deny his attraction to, realizing there was no getting around her being decommissioned.

“Next you’re supposed to, uh…. file that report, right?” Trix asked, inching forward in his lap in her tight denim. “Or has something else come up?”

“I… need to get a warrant for Gary’s footage first.” Footage that made this an open-and-shut case — and condemned Trix to the furnace.

“So wait, was Jasmine a robot?” Trix asked, the contempt plain in her voice.

There had to be something he could do. “Trix… I need you to come with me.”

She downed her shot and slid off his lap, up-ending the bottle to show that it was empty. “Gonna need some more,” she said demurely, trotting over to the kitchen and looking through his cupboard again. “You got any vodka?” she asked.

“Try the freezer,” he said impatiently. She retrieved the frosted bottle and after downing most of what remained, finally followed Eric as he lead her into his bedroom.

“OK, inspector,” she said with a grin, “what does this have to do with your report?”

“Just… stand here,” he put her in front of his standing mirror, grabbing a hand-mirror from the bathroom. He lifted up her tank-top, exposing her creamy breasts, and her delicate floral tattoos. He was positioning the hand mirror behind her when Trix grabbed him by the collar.

“Tit for tat, buddy,” she growled, and jerked his shirt open, scattering buttons across the floor.

“You know, I didn’t ruin your shirt, Trix,” Eric felt the need to point out.

“Enough stalling,” she breathed, her mascara-laden eyes closing, chest heaving as she leaned in for a kiss.

Eric put a hand on chest, her pendant necklaces cold under his palm — “Just… wait. You need to see this.” He angled the mirror at her back, her feathered wing tattoos reflecting back at her.

“Oh shit, when did I get those!?” Trix exclaimed in mock surprise.

Eric jabbed her back the same way he had seen her do it to Jasmine and the other dancer — and just as with them, a port slid open. “I’ve been trying to tell you all night, Trix. You’re a robot. And unless you can-“

Trix’s head twitched sharply, her black nails raking across her face as she stammered, “Error, conflict in c-core protocollll-“ Her hand stopped at her pierced navel, where she splayed her fingers and pressed, another panel opening to reveal machinery and wiring beneath. She gaped in stunned silence at the undeniable proof of her mechanical nature, a humming noise building from somewhere inside her. “Not human! N-not…. Oh f-fuck this!” she growled, flinging the bottle of Vodka across the room and plunging her hand inside the opening in her stomach.

“Trix!” Eric exclaimed, pulling her hand free. She stared at him with her face contorting into a mask of twitch-addled rage. Her dark-painted lips drew back from her gritted teeth as she snarled, “J-just what are you t-t-trying to p-prove?” Smoke began to seep from between those white teeth. “Wh-what do you want from me?”

“You need to reconcile what you are, Trix — this ‘human’ override makes you dangerous, and I don’t want to see you destroyed.”

Her lips curled as flashes of light strobed behind her eyes. “Why?”

He held her shuddering body against his and kissed her, the foul scent of burning plastic overcome by the softness of those lips, of the alcohol on her tongue, her perfumed breasts. Trix broke from him, shoving him against the wall. “You wanna fuck another robot?” she asked, wiggling out of her tight jeans. “Is that it?” Kicking them loose, she pressed her nude body against his, her panels still open to reveal the humming electronics within. “I can feel every component in this tight little package is about to blow,” she moaned, guiding his hand to her pert backside, forcing his pants down over his hips.

“Trix, slow down!” Eric insisted, his breath coming up short as she seized his firm erection. “I know how to help you!”

“So do I,” she whispered, slamming his cock inside of her as she gave a hoarse gasp, lights flaring from inside her exposed panels. She rode him wildly, her internal machinery audible through the open panels at her front and back, smoke still seeping from inside. Eric pulled her away and flung her to the bed where she bounced with a sharp crack, the panel at her back snapping loose.

“Trix, your CPU is still in conflict, you need to get control of yourself!” he pleaded, as she convulsed to the sound of straining servos. She pressed in at her hips and two panels sprang loose, revealing tensing gray artificial musculature and quivering gel-packs. A trembling hand applying pressure at her clavicle revealed a display awash in urgent warnings. As Eric leaned in to try and make sense of the errors, she pulled him into a devouring kiss, her sex sliding up his manhood as her hips bucked urgently, heat now coursing from within.

“Nearly there!” she squeaked, her body humming and buzzing as she encouraged his hands to play with her breasts, smoke now rising from her pierced nipples. “Juuuuuszzzzt another br-br-broken bot!”

“Trix, please…” he begged her, pinning her hips down with his, looking into her fierce brown eyes.

She smirked and pushed in at her temples, the top half of her face coming loose, and then tore it free, her nose, eyes, and forehead now gone — beneath, wires and the slate gray housing of her primary CPU, pipes with cooling fluid and fans working desperately, futilely to reduce her body’s smoking-hot temperature. As heat levels all over her body spiked, her lips broadened, speaking in a voice more digitized than before, “Just a bot, Eric. T-t-time to say goodbye…”

Eric felt a sudden chill against his leg, and looked to see the icy Vodka bottle. In a moment of desperation, he lifted her up and sat her down upon it. She gave a static-filled gasp, steam rising from where the frozen glass met her overheated sex and trembling thighs. She froze like this for several seconds, panting, uncertain, but with her components suddenly quieting. Her hands groped around the bed until they found her upper faceplate — snapping it into place, she looked dumbfounded at the bottle between her legs, then at Eric.

“What the fuck?” she asked, her voice free of distortion.

“Emergency cooling procedure,” Eric suggested. “You feel any better? Less…. Self-destructive?”

“What I feel,” she snarled, tossing the bottle aside, “is cold!”

Eric checked the display panel at her chest — he didn’t have a good baseline for what a ‘normal’ Trix looked like — but her error rate had dropped dramatically.

Cautiously he entered her, wincing at the chilled temperature of her sex. “Your fault,” she sighed, urging him deeper, wrapping her cold thighs around him. He kept an eye on her display, but even as her temperature climbed, her error rate remained steady. Their rhythm quickened, Trix quickly finding her former exuberance but this time freed from the restrictions of the failing CPU, and she was soon driving both their bodies to their mechanical and biological limits.

----

As Eric lay exhausted and a more than a little sore next to the sprawling tattooed gynoid, her components ticking as they cooled, she turned her sweat-slicked face to him and asked, “So, you gonna hand me in?”*

It was completely against his professional obligations as an R.I to not hand her over, and at the very least it would mean the end of his career if he sheltered her and someone found out — he would just have to ensure they never did. “I’ve got a lot of work to do. Also, I think it’s time I got myself a partner.”

“Partner?”

“Sure, most R.I’s have them — I guess I was just waiting until I found the right one.”

---

Days later in that same bedroom, Trix was looking skeptically at an inert, naked body made in her image.

“I’ve got better tits than that,” she remarked, prodding her duplicate’s pierced bosom disdainfully.

“I don’t think a slight difference in the quality of her breasts is going to tip them off,” Eric replied, pulling Trix’s tank top over the body of her double.

“You know what is going to tip them off?” Trix chuckled, checking herself in the mirror. “The fact that your new partner is a dead ringer for the homicidal sexbot you’re supposedly handing them.”

“I assumed you would see the wisdom in changing up your look.”

“You don’t fuck with perfection,” Trix growled, but nevertheless activated the mirror’s style assistance program and began to quickly cycle through an array of clothes and hairstyles depicted on her reflection.

Eric resumed his preparation of Trix’s double, trying not to dwell on the consequences if his plan failed. But watching Trix take a strangely distinct pleasure in modeling a pink hairstyle In a metal-studded leather jacket and ripped tights, he had to consider it worth it. She suddenly turned and looked at her double with newfound interest, prodding open the port at her belly.

“Hey, inspector,” she asked, running her hands over her double’s internal components, “wanna have some fun?”

Eric knew he shouldn’t, knew that any damage to the droid would mean more work, make his report more complicated. Trix flashed him another grin, and with a sigh, he found himself powering the droid on.

Extyr

Re: Fire Hazard (Complete)

Post by Extyr » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:27 am

We never learned who was behind this illegal brothel did we? Is that a sequel hook that I'm smelling?

Epitaph

Post by Epitaph » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:01 am

:applause:

Lovely work as always! I have to say, I'd be interested in a sequel,- but seeing you write again is always a wonderful thing!

Guderian34

Post by Guderian34 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:43 am

A sequel would be nice

australopith

Post by australopith » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:03 am

I've been waiting and waiting for this, and you didn't disappoint.

I'm so glad Trix survived for more rudeness (...and yeah, maybe a little warmth) in potential future stories–or at least Eric's future. She really is a great character; despite being impulsive and iconoclastic herself, she's somehow able to provide a gravity and skepticism that are good for Eric, and would be for anyone.

LongTimeLurker

Post by LongTimeLurker » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:49 am

Thanks, everyone!
Extyr wrote:We never learned who was behind this illegal brothel did we? Is that a sequel hook that I'm smelling?
The original plan was for Eric to track down the source of the modded bots, but thanks to suggestions from a few forum posters, I shifted the focus to Trix :)

Right now I'm not really sure how I'd approach a sequel - and I can't promise I'll get to it soon (still trying to finish some neglected stories and a FYOP), but if anyone has ideas, I'd love to hear them!

Saya

Post by Saya » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:32 am

Another great story from one of the best writers on the board! Very cool stuff, Lurker. I'm glad you decided to continue it! It was a treat to read. : D
"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth

FaceoffFembot

Post by FaceoffFembot » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:17 am

Nice, short read.

Gorgo

Post by Gorgo » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:08 am

You going to update this at the Wiki or do you need some help?