Across the street

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Gorgo
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Across the street

Post by Gorgo » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:34 pm

It reminds me of the situation Data encountered in that one Star Trek: The Next Generation episode when he discovered the truth about his "mother." Let her know if she was a gynoid or let her live in ignorance. Which way to go . . .!
Canadian lighthouse to U.S. warship approaching it: This is a lighthouse; your call.

Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by Mirage » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:10 pm

It's been a few days that things were back to normal, if you can call it normal. Natasha and Tiffany thought they were humans again. The only changes was that Nathalie was now part of our lives. Natasha was actually really happy to have a robot sibbling now. She always wanted a sister, it seems. "Mom made me a sister! She was a surprise! That's why I was not allowed in the basement!" exclaimed Natasha, hugging Nathalie. Nathalie was odd, as she was becoming more and more "human" as per her learning A.I., but fully knowledgeful of her robotic nature. We were becoming good friends, to my surprise. She had similar personality trays as Nathacha, as Tiffany used the same model for her, but she was still unique. Nathacha got a bit jealous, of course, sometimes. One night, while Natacha was deactivated and recharging, Nathalie came to me, while I was in the bathroom, taking a shower. She was completely naked and horny. "Please..." she simply said, as she started kissing me deep. I could not help myself and have sex with her. My feelings for Natasha were still deep, but I learned to be more open in this situation. If she was human, things were be different, as I would remain totally loyal to her. But knowing she was just a robot, made me more, less caring of hurting her feelings, somehow. If I hurted her feelings or something, I could simply erase the memory from her mind. At first, I felt guilty of thinking this way, but I realised that if I would find a real human female that want's a real relationship with me, I think I would erase my existance from their memories and move on. I do value everything I did with them, but still, I see no real future with them, as I would to be married and have kids, one day, and robots are simply, not able to provide this.

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:21 pm

Sorry, I have been very busy and sick, with a stupid cold. I been working a lot on MAYBE LOVE?, and getting close to the end. I ask anyone who loves my stories to come read it, as this is my best work I ever done. I plan to get it publish one day, I hope.
You can read the comic here. http://emmacomics.deviantart.com/galler ... ove-comics, of course, please read it from the beginning.

Here a few examples and mixed random panels.
http://fav.me/d7ju8sw
http://fav.me/d7jt4hi
http://fav.me/d7jstz7

shutdown

Post by shutdown » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:57 am

As someone who has always enjoyed your stories but can't read your comic cause the colours are too bright and they hurt my eyes this ending seemed a little anti-climatic for me. That doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy it which I did. I was just let down with the ending is all. Can't wait for your next story. Keep them coming.

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:19 pm

it's not finished yet! (L)

Emma, Maybe Love? and this story are still not finished! (L).

PS: Maybe Love? is black and white only...

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:40 pm

As I sat watching tv, with Natasha, Nathalie came and sat beside me. "What are you guys watching?" she asked us. "Mmmm.. not much... reruns.." I mumbled out, bored. "You guys are going back to School tomorrow?" Nathalie asked. "Yes... Monday... sucks." I smirk. "Mom wants to bring you as a demonstration peice, tomorrow.." Natacha told her. "What? Why?" asked Nathalie, bitter. "Well, she want to show how she built you, to the class." Natacha simply relied. Nathalie was upset by this and storm off, to see Tiffany. "Mom! How could you do this to me?" she yelled to Tiffany. I followed her, as I also didn't like the ideal of Nathalie being paraded around too. "Nathalie, you are my robot, and I want to show the class my acheivement! I am very proud of you." Tiffany said . "What about N..." Nathalie started to say, but stop as I cought loudly, stoping her in mid sentence. She gave me a look, as she realised Nathacha was behind me. "Fine... what-ever... " she said, giving up. Nathacha went and gave her a hug "I wish you were real, sister.". They smiled and walk out the room. "Are you sure about this?" I asked Tiffany. "She is my robot, I do what I see fit with it." she replied. "Cold..." I mumbled out, as I left the room to join Nathacha and Nathalie.

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:59 pm

There was also the other matter, of my friend's boyfriend, Tom. I needed to deal with him, as it might try to reprogrammed Nathalie or Nathacha again. I decided to bring with me a claw hammer and a frabrication of mine I just created in my room. I hooked a big battery, into my coat pocket, that is connected to a pair of long plyers, with a reversed energy syphone, meaning, when I snap the plyers on Tom, he should receive a giant jolt of energy, emtying the entire battery in half a second, hopefully, frying him good. I also instructed Nathalie to fight him off, if she can, and disabled him if she sees him anywhere on the school. I did warn also Tiffany about him, if she sees him, to call me right away, and to call the college security.

I tried to be normal as possible, as we drove all toghether in the car, the next morning. I kissed Nathacha, as they attend their mother's class, all together. We decided that they all should remain together, the entire day. As I hunted Tom around the school, I asked people if they saw him. No one did, as I needed to go at my classes myself. I remained worried, as I tried to pay attention to my classes. Lunch time, I ran to see Nathacha, with her sister and mother. "Did he show up?" I asked right away. "No, thank God.." they said, worried too. You guys stay here, I'll get some lunch!" I said quickly, as I left. As I walked and turn a corner, I was grabbed from behind and pulled into an emptied classroom. Before anything else, I was punched very hard, almost breaking my jaw.

shutdown

Post by shutdown » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:34 pm

My mistake it was just the way that part was, it seemed like it was the end with him going all philosophical usually that means the end of something when they do that. Can't wait for more.

A.N.N.

Post by A.N.N. » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:48 pm

Yeah! The story continues! I also had a slight feeling it was ending, I'm so happy you're going to continue it. :applause:
A.N.N.

liliwinnt6
Banned
Technosexuality: Built

Post by liliwinnt6 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:39 am

Are we going to see the confrontation toward Tom? I'm rubbing my fist now.
And Mirage, you may write slower of the storyline, it has been stretched distorted, and I found some chapters missing too.

You shall have more rests and halt the hard works, make sure your heart does not overload!
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

Devil

Post by Devil » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:50 pm

Been gone for a bit and didn't miss much! Getting good.

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:54 pm

As I tried to looked up, trying to defend myself from my attacker, I was kicked in the stomach, one more time. Then, what I heard my attacker screaming. To my surprised, it was female, and I reconnaised it too. "I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!" the voice yelled out. 'SAMANTHA! STOP, YOU ARE KILLING ME! YOU BROKEN SOME OF MY RIMBS!" I lied. "WHAT???? OMG! OMG! I AM SO SORRY!" she suddenly stopped her attacks on me. I quickly reached for the plyers and pinch her legs and let go the energy coarsing into it. "I am sorry, I didn't know you were a robot too!" I cried, as she let out a loud scream. She took a few step behind and collapsed on the floor, on her back. I saw sparks coming from her right arm, her fingers titching. "I am so sorry... I never realised you were a robot too..." I said out loud, tears coming to my eyes.

"FUCK! That fucking hurted, you asshole!" She yelled out, slowly seating up. I looked at her confused and releived at the same time. "DAMN IT! Look, you fried my robotic arm!" Sam said, looking at her right arm, where you could see fried circuits, smoking. "I didn't know about your arm... how?" I asked quickly. She took a deep breath and sat up, stairing at her burned arm "Last summer, I was almost killed in a car accident... drunk driver smashed into my car... I almost died... that is why I didn't call you for a long time, I was in a coma... lost my arm... When I woke up, I discovered you didn't even attempted to look for me, contact me... you broke my heart..." she said.

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:13 pm

"I thought you didn't want to see me anymore... We had the huge fight, at the last time I saw you before you moved... The next time I finally see you, you were with Tom.." I grunted, angrily. "And what the fuck are you doing with a robot anyway? Jesus Christ! He attacked Natasha!" I yelled more. "What? What do you mean... wait, how do you know he's a robot?" Sam asked quickly. "....Fine.. Natasha is a robot too... I didn't know at first... i found out later... even her mother is one too... one entire family of robots..." I said, dissapointed somehow. "Ah! I knew it! She was too beautiful and perfect!" Samantha laughed. "And the stupid part... I truly fell in love with her... I really did.. I am pathetic.." I said, rubbing my head. Sam got up and tried to hugged me, even with a broken artificial arm "Ahh... come on... Nat seemed very real.. and looked she really loved you, even it's a machine...". "She does... i don't even know how to feel about her anymore... I wish she was human so much....so very much..." tears formed in my eyes. I wepped on Sam's shoulder, frustrated at my heart. Being in Sam's arms felt so good, so comferting. "Sorry... just so confused.." I said, feeling embarrassed. "I wished you loved me instead, things would be easier..." I joked. Sam smiled and reached and kissed me "Stupid... I am... always been...".

A.N.N.

Post by A.N.N. » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:16 pm

WOOT!
A.N.N.

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:35 pm

The plot thickens even further...
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:51 am

Boris missed the target, that was a no hit, lol
Let's see it through...
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:51 pm

Surprised by what she said, I was dumbfounded. "Are you kidding me?" I asked her quickly. Sam looked at the floor and then to me "No..." she simply said. "Sam... I always had a huge crush on you... we were best friend... I was... in love with you too..." I mumbled out. "Fuck me.... why you never asked me out..." she frowned, dissapointed. "SImple... rejection... I didn't want to fucked up our friendship..." I answered, knowing my answer was not good enough for the reasons. "And... I was scared... I didn't thought I was never good enough for you.. You were always way smarter than me... I am just a moron... barely passing my classes..." I said, feeling shame. Samantha slapped me hard, tears in her eyes "BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU THINK THAT! HOW DARE YOU...." she screamed, then hugged me hard. The pain was brutal in my left cheek, as it was where she punched me with her robotic arm before. She noticed I was trobbing in pain "Andrew... I am so sorry..." she said, trying to blow on it. "Why did you punched me anyway?" I asked her, in pain. "I thought you destroyed Tom... I can't find him..." she said, embarrassed. "What do you mean?" I asked her worried. "Tom... he is.. my creation... I created him to make you jealous.. I wanted to see how you really felt about me... But something went wrong with his A.I., he is very jealous.... He... he hit me once... I was planning to dismantle him soon.. he came with me today, but ran off when he saw you and Natasha and her family." Sam explained. "Fuck, he might be attacking Natacha right now!" I said quickly, realising the danger Natasha was in.

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:54 pm

We ran toward where was Natacha and her family, me and Samantha. As we turned a corner, we saw a group of students and staff grouping up. We stopped quickly and ask what happened. "This is the storage room for male android parts and all the face plates and wigs were stolen!" a staff member explained. We looked at each other, knowing fully well Tom did this. A security gard came up and grabbed me by the arm. "WHAT?" I asked him quickly. "You come with me right now!" he said, shoving me on the wall. "OOOUUCHHH! FOR FUCKS SAKES!" I screamed, as he pin my arm hard. "What? Holy shit! You are human!" he said, shock. "Of course, ninrod!" I yell back, as Sam was fighting with him too. "Come with me!" the guard said, quickly running toward another room. "This is our 3D printer room for faceplates. The same android broke inside and cast himself a new faceplate also, as the ones he stole." the guard said, as he showed us the last faceplate that was created on the 3D printers. "JESUS!" Samanthat yelled out, seeing the face. "Andrew... that's you!" she said. I stumbled and hit the garbage can by accident. I look down and saw Tom left his original faceplate in the garbage. "NATACHA!" I said, realising how in a danger they were in, even more.

A.N.N.

Post by A.N.N. » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:48 pm

Oh my! Cool plot twist Mirage!
A.N.N.

Devil

Post by Devil » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:22 am

Indeed.

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:00 pm

Just a quick note, I will be working on it more soon, I am near the end of MAYBE LOVE ?, and been drawing like crazy, almost doing 40 panels per day. Today was insane, and reaching the last 2 chapters. I don't want to brag, but fuck, I am a good writer and artist (L). I manage to incorporate the name of the comic in my main female character doing her final speech (sorta) in an amazing zinger. Already getting comments about it! (S).

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:35 pm

As I ran into the corridor, linking the classroom of Tiffany, I saw myself enter the room. I started screaming as loud as I could "THAT'S NOT ME! THAT'S TOM LOOKING LIKE ME!". People in the hallway looked at me like I was a madman. I finally entered the room, Samantha just behind. "TOM!" I screamed, as I saw him walking toward Natasha and Tiffany. Nathalie was already on the floor, her head ripped off. He turned quickly toward me, as I tackled him in full force. Natacha screamed in horror, seeing myself fighting myself. Students started screaming and leaving the room the first chance they had. Samantha got caught in the crowd, who was trying to escape the classroom. Obviously, I was no match for Tom , me, just being a human. He grabbed me by the throath and slammed me hard on the floor. He then started punching me hard in the face. As every punch landed, I felt bones and theets breaking . As I blacked out, I heard Samanthat screaming "TOM! OFFLINE!".

I woke up in the hospital, 3 days later. I had a huge concussion, with a broken jaw, broken nose, broken eye socket and barely any theets left. I was high on morphine, trying to cope witht the pain. I could barely see anything, as everything was swollen. Another few more hits from Tom, I was a goner. Trying to look around the room, I think I saw Samantha sleeping in a chair. I gurgled something out, as I could barely talk too. She woke up and came to me very fast "ANDREW! ANDREW!" she yelled out, tears coming down her eyes. "Can you hear me?... are you okay?" she asked me. A loud buzing was in my head, trying to answer her "Sam..m.." I wispered out. She smiled, then tried to gave me a kiss, without hurting me. "Did you stop him?" I asked. Sam looked away and took a deep breath "No.... He didn't follow my command... He took Natacha and ran out the window with her..." she answered, slowly. I closed my eyes, and tears formed "Fuck..." I mumbled out.

Devil

Post by Devil » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:28 pm

Sweet... I mean not sweet in the situation they are in.

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:32 pm

After eating my hospital meal and feeling like trowing up, I reached for the phone, on top of the small side table beside the bed. Sam reached to help me, as I was still struggling with my pain. "I'll call my parents, to say I am awake." I said soflty. Sam made a face "I didn't realised, they not once came to see you... Weren't they notified?" she asked worried. I let the phone ring a few time, until I heard my father's voice answering. "Dad! It's me, Andrew!" I manage to say. "Hey, hi, what's going on?" he asked normally. "Dad, I am in the hospital! I was hurt really bad! I been here for a few days, in a coma almost!" I said quickly. "Andrew!!! STOP IT! This is not funny!" he yelled back. "DAD? WTF? I AM NOT JOKING!" I yelled back. "For fuck sakes, you just left the house a few minutes ago with Natacha! Stop dicking around, I need to go to work! BYE!" he said right before hanging up. I staired at the phone, in shoke. Samantha took the phone out of my hands and put in place "Andrew... What is it?" she asked, nervously.

"Tom... replaced me..." I simply said, trembling.

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:37 pm

A few days before....

"Natasha, stop resisting..." Tom said to Natacha, who was lying in peices on the floor, completely dissambled. A pile of circuits, with cables clumping it together, started flashing. "Natasha, you have to love me!" Tom said, as he smiled, sending the data throught a cable link to himself and Natasha's CPU. He walked to her emptied head, her face plate beside, all circuits removed from inside the head, lying everywhere. He then moved her shallow torso, also gutted, her electronic innards, lying everywhere, in thousands of peices. "It's been a learning experience, dismantling you bit by bit..." he smiled, as he picked up her CPU. "Accept that I am your loved Andrew, and everything will be better..." Tom snickered. "No... you are not my love... not Andrew.." Natasha sent to his CPU directly.