Scenario Chamber - Reader-driven FYOP - Now with Twine

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.

Re: Scenario Chamber - Reader-driven FYOP

Postby DukeNukem 2417 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:20 pm

LongTimeLurker wrote:
KinoLangDanzel wrote:I really liked the Scenario Chamber story, the ability to choose your own path is something that I've enjoyed greatly. Is there a way to make suggestions for a new chamber, or maybe a new choice on some of the gynoids?

Thanks! You can post suggestions in this thread or on the suggestions wiki page.

Currently made suggestions are:
* Robot apocalypse
* Devil & Angel
* Alien vs Huntress

If you want to suggest a new choice within an existing story, just include a link to the page.

Superheroines. Tight costumes + most common superpower ( :mrgreen: ) + robots = :rockon:
"No one steals our chicks.....and lives!"

Postby LongTimeLurker » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:16 am

liliwinnt6 wrote:http://fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=FYOP/Scenario_Chamber/Girl_Next_Door/0001
↓↓
excuse me, the daughter was shut down in this storyline?

Yeah, at the "Sorry Amber, your mom’s the one I want!" step - Amber tries to storm off to her room but shuts down before she even gets out of the kitchen. I probably could be more explicit :)

DukeNukem 2417 wrote:Superheroines. Tight costumes + most common superpower ( :mrgreen: ) + robots = :rockon:

I'll add "Superheroes" to the list, but what is the most common superpower? Super-strength?

Postby LongTimeLurker » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:16 am

double post

Postby Extyr » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:38 am

LongTimeLurker wrote:I'll add "Superheroes" to the list, but what is the most common superpower? Super-strength?

Most common superpower is tvtrope parlance for big boobs.

Postby Mixgull » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:26 pm

Cowgirl scenario? Maybe?

Postby madx1 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:26 pm

Uh, I think I found a typo,
FYOP/Scenario Chamber/Girl Next Door/0042

“I need seven cores to unlock the main door,” you state plainly. “Would you be able to assist me?”

It's supposed to be six right?

Also a suggestion,

Go Downstairs
I
v
[] Leave
[] Take her core
[] See if heavy petting wakes her up
[] See if a kiss wakes her up
[] Lets get her fixed up shall we?

Kinda want to be able to take Amber's mom with us too ;)

Postby Epitaph » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:32 am

madx1 wrote:Kinda want to be able to take Amber's mom with us too ;)

Best of all possible worlds is that we just don't leave and have them all to have fun with.

Postby KinoLangDanzel » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:11 am

Maybe we can add a Monster Girl scenario. Similar to those FreakWorld stories I read on FW, there could be a scenario chamber with humanoid gynoids with animal characteristics. Maybe robots like a snake-girl fembot or the classic cat-girl robot would be nice.
LongTimeLurker wrote:
liliwinnt6 wrote:http://fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=FYOP/Scenario_Chamber/Girl_Next_Door/0001
↓↓
excuse me, the daughter was shut down in this storyline?

Yeah, at the "Sorry Amber, your mom’s the one I want!" step - Amber tries to storm off to her room but shuts down before she even gets out of the kitchen. I probably could be more explicit :)

DukeNukem 2417 wrote:Superheroines. Tight costumes + most common superpower ( :mrgreen: ) + robots = :rockon:

I'll add "Superheroes" to the list, but what is the most common superpower? Super-strength?

Some common superpowers include laser eyes, breath weapon (either freezing or extremely violent winds), flight, invisibility, telekinesis, and, of course, super strength. Take your pick or add more. I can imagine some really nice gynoid destruction when their 'powers' go.... awry.
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

Postby australopith » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:25 pm

Epitaph wrote:
madx1 wrote:Kinda want to be able to take Amber's mom with us too ;)

Best of all possible worlds is that we just don't leave and have them all to have fun with.

Nah—I'd really like an option to get out with that snarky stage manager. She and I are serious—you don't even know. :)

(And Pamina really suffered—in an alternate world, I'd like to get her out and care for her. Damn, these characters are too likable.)

Postby LongTimeLurker » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:22 am

Double post
Last edited by LongTimeLurker on Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Return to Stories