Scenario Chamber - Reader-driven FYOP - Now with Twine

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.

Re: Scenario Chamber - Reader-driven FYOP - Now with Twine

Postby Lithorien » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:06 pm

I'm just curious if there have been any updates since the last post?

Postby Lithorien » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:06 pm

Double post, odd.

Postby KinoLangDanzel » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:56 pm

I, too, am curious about an update since the last post.
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

Postby LongTimeLurker » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:49 pm

Toastdroid wrote:I really want to do fanart of this sometime.

That would be awesome!

Toastdroid wrote:Heads up also that some of the links in the girl next door and swords and sorcery chamber are broken cause they're still trying to link to the wiki.

Thanks for that, I think I found them all (it was caused by a space in the links). I'll have to coordinate with Robotman to upload the fix.

Toastdroid wrote:As a suggestion as well I'd like the option to go full kleptomanic and send every droid to the lobby if feasible, want to leave the facility with an army of sexbots in tow.
This is now far more feasible thanks to Twine :)

TheShoveller wrote:I agree. Maybe once the exit is opened, we can find a charger and a bunch of depleted cores to swap out into the droids we took their cores from. An alternative if you want it to be "hard work" for what amounts to a "perfect ending" might be picking very specific scenarios that grant spare cores - say, we can salvage some from the various things we kill in the fantasy land scenario, for instance. Means we need to fight them as often as we can for as many spares as we can find.

The general plan was to have tailor the ending to how the player engages with the story - but if you're trying to save a lot of fembots, then I suppose there will be an ending where you have the most fembots waiting with you. Maybe if you get all possible fembots I can add something special :)

Lithorien wrote:I'm just curious if there have been any updates since the last post?

No, sorry - I've been busy with work, and am not sure when I'm going to be able to finish this up. Hopefully within the next few months.

Previous

Return to Stories