Feedback and You!

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.

Re: Feedback and You!

Postby australopith » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:35 pm

--Battery-- wrote:i read the two first chapters [of "Contessa: Vampire Hunter"].

Please do read the rest when you have the time... Propman and I think you'll enjoy it!

[Contessa] reminds me of vampirella, but since i didn't read the original submit i don't know how she looks n_nU

The earlier Contessa stories are:
Mysteries of the Castle!
Castle Mysteries: Coup De Grace

Prop and I think Contessa Isabella probably looks an awful lot like Barbara Carrera:

But I can imagine Contessa dressing like Vampirella to battle the vampires. "How perfectly cunning—fooling them by costuming as one of their own... and darling, that ensemble! Greg, Calvin... order it for me! Chop-chop!"
Also i feel any appreciation i might comment is meaningless in comparison others have given since i'm just a neighbour from the image board.
right now i feel i am not even the right person to give comment.
i feel authors get tired of simple feed backs like "nice", "i like it", "fap to that" and at the same time might get the sensation of over flattery, and i wouldn't like any one to believe that.

Just telling us some things you liked and didn't like is good enough—really! (-:

oh, by the way, you did the boom boom wasabi thing right?
that was great!

Yes, and glad you liked it! "Wasabi" was my follow-up to Propman's original, awesome "Boom-Boom Bots" in which you can learn how Boom-Boom first assembled her little gang. "Wasabi" is actually set midway through Prop's original story.

the dominant yet unreliable robot boss woman, oh yes, i want to see her cause trouble, malfunction and see the jew guy (he is jew in my mind) trying to escape imposible mafia odds with no one finding boom boom is just a robot...i wouldn't like you to feel obliged to make a new chapter of it and also the same time i wouldn't like to feel obliged to read it and promote it. but if a new one suddenly appear i would probably silently enjoy it 8)

I'm a Jew, but I didn't consider whether Chad was! I'll have to ask him—if Boom-Boom will let me! (-:

New adventures of Boom-Boom will definitely appear—Propman and I are working on some now! You can even read this teaser by Prop, in which he tells how he recently "met" Boom-Boom again, and she told him about some of her adventures to come.
any way, forgive me for not being the feed you deserve :cry:

Actually, your reply was great!

Postby Propman » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:19 pm

Battery, thanks a lot for your feedback, we really want our readers to comment and criticize. Just telling us what you liked and disliked helps us immensely. I'm not so proud of my older stories, but I've learned a lot from the feedback - which also means that my original stories aren't that great, and we're considering at least a complete rewrite of original Mysteries of the Castle.

We want the stories to kinda stand on their own, so we're drifting away from gratuitous fap-bait :)

But we'll still have some sexy moments—and malfunctions will happen, especially with lusty and self-destructive Contessa and unpredictable, violent Boom-Boom.

Boom-Boom: "Shoot, Prop—I can predict me! An' too much time around Wormwood has made me just a little less violent lately—except maybe to her. Gotta keep things cool, fool... you'll see how we do."

Postby australopith » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:26 pm

Propman wrote:Boom-Boom: "Shoot, Prop—I can predict me! An' too much time around Wormwood has made me just a little less violent lately—except maybe to her. Gotta keep things cool, fool... you'll see how we do."

Why am I still kind of uneasy? :D

Postby Brytestar » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:59 pm

I'm not sure if this feedback thread is still being used. I was hoping for more stories for bedtime reading. (No not scary ones. Yes, Halloween is a day away I get it!)

Now before you say "write your own stories Brytestar!" IF I had time to do it I would. But I don't right now.

I would like you see stories about muscular gynoids (blond) that would give DC heroes like Galatea, Wonder Woman, Power Girl and Supergirl a run for their money. So is anyone up for that? :D
Sometimes you just gotta look at the Bryte side!

Postby darkbutflashy » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:37 pm

Brytestar wrote:I would like you see stories about muscular gynoids (blond) that would give DC heroes like Galatea, Wonder Woman, Power Girl and Supergirl a run for their money. So is anyone up for that? :D

I'm in favour of powerful fembots/cyborgs, too, but do they absolutely have to be blonde, muscular for you? "Muscular" doesn't give much sense to me when I write about a cyberfemme who just utilizes her hydrolics to slowly push away a tons-heavy obstacle or who is hurling a goon against a wall or who is tightening a bolt with her plain fingers.

About blonde, I always assume powerful+blonde as a kind of disguise. Do you mean it that way? Because it hits my brain a bit when I mix "muscular" into it.
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

Postby --Battery-- » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:16 pm

hey bry, i am not a writter, but if you write me one of those floating texts box-things about a muscular android i would love to draw something for it.

Postby Brytestar » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:04 am

Ok Battery I'll attempt to come up with something...

The one clue I can give is the Water Enforcer from the old Hercules Show (With Kevin Sorbo) Got a pic of it somewhere.

Postby --Battery-- » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm

Oh, wow. Ha ha.
I am really going to need direction with that one!
she is something like a golem/elemental thing for what i grasp from the hercules wiki.
Not my type of technology, but it's your call.

Postby Brytestar » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:05 am

I'll find the pic of the water enforecr and post that. Stay Tuned.

PreviousNext

Return to Stories