The Good Ship Automata (Comic... Kinda)

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.

Re: The Good Ship Automata (Comic... Kinda)

Postby TheShoveller » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:44 pm

The Liar wrote:
TheShoveller wrote:Liar, you made all those old CG character edits for use with Novelty, right? I dug it back out and started fooling around with it a bit. Just wanted to say thanks for doing it, and if I get anything remotely ready for public consumption I'll slap it on here.

Awesome!

My own attempts, have been stifled by being overly perfectionist and ambitious, or trying to do a simple concept, and realizing after several days work it was to simple to effectively make a game out of... then there was the time my computer broke-down and I lost everything.

I know how that can be. This is my second attempt at doing it - the first one had some awesome ideas and a good story but for whatever reason everything decided to just be wonky as hell with the project and being off-kilter with where my mouse was and where it clicked.

So I scrapped it and am kinda making a quick little "testing scenario" with all the characters I think you made up. Complex in terms of what a newbie would do with it, but simple from a story standpoint - "turn on bot, eventually fuck it, come back later after it charged to fuck it some more."

Re: The Good Ship Automata (Comic... Kinda)

Postby liliwinnt6 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:56 pm

asking another one to tweak her programming is a good wet spot for me :twisted:
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.

Previous

Return to Stories