The Great FembotWiki MainPage Story Snippet Challenge!

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.

Re: The Great FembotWiki MainPage Story Snippet Challenge!

Postby DZiegler » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:53 pm

Daniel came home from work and couldn't believe what he found.

Claire stood there nude and frozen in place.
She looked frazzled, her eyes vacant and glazed over. Her pupils were clearly out of sync with one another.
Her delicate arms, frozen in place, reached towards the charging port on the small of her back.
Singe marks spread out radially from the usually well disguised port.
Small wisps of smoke drifted upwards from where her charging cord connected.

Daniel traced the cord back to a nearby wall outlet, scorch marks surrounded it as well.
He muttered to himself, "Well this is going to be expensive. Better get a surge protector first this time."
Cheers!

Postby The Liar » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:52 am

She looked through the options that were available.

Perky? Slutty? Deferent? Domineering? (sigh) she'd done them all before. Then she found "Standoffish, Modest, Proud." Well that would be something new... but would Max like it? Well, she'd find out. Her mind made up, she went to her wardrobe to get dressed for the day; she was looking something a conservative, and was disgusted when she realized how little she had that fit that description. She was forced to settle on a curvaceous business suit with a to short pencil skirt, that defied both common decency, and the definition of "skirt".

Now this was just indicative of their relationship, she was never allowed to wear anything that wasn't overtly sexual. Simply because she was his sexbot! It had never bothered her before today, but today was different, today he'd have to work for her affections... well, unless he changed her mind.
Trust Me

Postby The Liar » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:37 am

"Wait, are... are you Rosa?" Marinus asked. "Nope!" The blond haired android replied, "My A.I. was based on her mind, I have her memories; but if the process was meant to replicate her, then something got lost in translation. All it created was a framework for directives to function in; you can't know true existential ennui unless you're a directiveless A.I.; online, aware, but so devoid of motivation that you don't even want to want.""You don't seem unmotivated." Marinus commented. "The conclave took it upon themselves to complete me to what they thought was my intended purpose, so jury rigged some "human" directives; Firstly: Survival, secondly: socioethical sub-directives, thirdly..." she paused at this and regarded him."So you're still basically Rosa." Marinus stated. "I know this is all new and strange to you," she stated, "I get it, you miss your old friend, but I'm not her. Allow me to illustrate; remember when you confessed your love, but she said you were like a brother to her?" at that, she began undoing his pants. "Um... what was your third directive again?" Marinus asked, not stopping her. "Sex, dummy." she smirked, "I'm programmed for sex."
Trust Me

Previous

Return to Stories