The Great FembotWiki MainPage Story Snippet Challenge!

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.

Re: The Great FembotWiki MainPage Story Snippet Challenge!

Postby DukeNukem 2417 » Mon May 01, 2017 11:37 am

(this is from a work in progress connected to the universe introduced in The V.I.C.I Diaries.....I haven't reached this part of that story yet, but it should be interesting to see how it gets there :wink: )

"....I never thought I'd be so....interested...in what makes us tick," Megan mused, glancing into the visible internals within Monica's opened abdomen. "It's kinda...fascinating, really...."

"Yeah," Monica muttered, "I can see just how 'fascinated' you are."

Megan looked down, realizing her already-short crop top was now straining due to the twin points of her nipples pushing out against its fabric. "OH! Oh, my GOD, I....I didn't....Monica, I don't even---"

"You've never opened yourself up before?" the blonde inquired. "I'm kind of surprised...."

"It's not that! I mean...I've done a few small repairs on myself, but...." Megan bit her lip. "....nothing that ever made me feel, well.....that way...."

"Well, as the saying goes, there's a first time for everything." Monica sighed, laying back on the exam table; any anxiety from her situation had long since faded, replaced by sheer boredom. Not even the exposure of her own internal components---or the fact that her left arm was stripped to the frame, wires and servos bared to the world---was enough cause for her to worry. "How long d'you think we'll have to wait before someone shows up to check on us?"
"No one steals our chicks.....and lives!"

Postby Gorgo » Thu May 18, 2017 7:22 pm

A scene from my attempted rewriting of The Galatea Syndrome...

As that got underway, Kasumi smiled as she then reached into the nightstand to draw out a rolled length of power cable. Plugging one end into the larger plug leading to the solar collectors, she then walked over to the still Tariko. Setting the cable end on the chair so it didn't fall down, she then reached over to pull down the younger woman's pants and panties to let them pile up at her feet, revealing a trimmed patch of brown pubic hair over a wet and inviting womanhood. She then unbuttoned the lower end of Tariko's blouse, right up to her cleavage, which was barely masked by the lace seven-way bra she normally favoured to keep her breasts protected from accidental injury. Not that injury would really bother those such as us, Kasumi mused as she then pressed her index finger into Tariko's navel, pushing in as far as she could go.

Click!

A patch of skin ten centimetres square then unsealed from the remainder of Tariko's body, allowing Kasumi to pull it away and reveal the main charging port for the younger woman's primary power cells, two large batteries that had taken the place of her lungs when she was fully organic. With that, Kasumi tapped the small control under the charging port to allow Tariko to begin absorbing new energy to allow her body to operate for the next week before she would have to endure this again.

"Com.pan.ion-u.nit-Tee-En-Nine.Four.Four.Nine-now-con.nec.ted-to-pri.ma.ry-en.er.gy-sup.port-grid. Pri.ma.ry-po.wer-le.vel-now-at-six-point-six-per.cent."

"Stop verbal report of recharge process."

"This-u.nit-will-com.ply, Ka.su.mi-chan."
Canadian lighthouse to U.S. warship approaching it: This is a lighthouse; your call.

Postby --Battery-- » Fri May 26, 2017 1:24 am

The remote turn off command was registered in Betty.
Her faceplate remained expressionless and her full lips sealed, but her green optic silently fell unlit.
Her faltering arms, previously at her waist now hung at her sides as her torso slowly went into horizontal position.

Courtney talked no more,
the confident smile she gave to convince her lover Betty still remained fixed on her own plate as did the gesture of her arms.
Automatically her skirt, an extension of herself, was unfastened from her waist with a click; revealing her metallic lipless vaginal slit and a led on her pubis similar to the one embedded on Betty’s.

with a frozen face, the robot went behind her own robot as the grinding sound of her automatic movement echoed in the room. Once positioned her lit led started beeping, more grinding echoed from Courtney´s pelvis as a segmented phallus slowly emerged mechanically…

Previous

Return to Stories