The first time PART 15

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

The first time PART 15

Post by Mirage » Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:45 am

The first time PART 15
By Mirage

"Let's go see a movie after school.." Allison asked Steve. "Sure, what do you want to see?" he asked her back. "Something romantic!" she giggled. "Sound's good!" he smiled. The day had went very nicely. He felt like things were like before all the problems started for Allison, before he knew she was even a machine. To be honest, he was quite happy to have the old Allison, the one he asked out on a date a few months ago. Steve remembered it was after a movie that he discovered Allison was a gynoid, after she malfunction after making love with him for the first time.

After school, they went to the theatre and bought tickets for a movie she chose. Lucky for them, the theatre was almost empty. He didn't bought anything, knowing she was a machine who could not eat or drink. He realised that first date, they had both a drink and popcorn and he end up eating it all alone. Now, he knew why she always said she was never hungry or thirsty. Sitting during the movie, he had his left arm around her shoulder. He didn't pay attention at the movie and somehow become somewhat aroused for some sexual fun. Steve reached for her left breast and felt it slowly "Steve! Not here!" she grinned at him. "Come on, no one is here to see..." he whispered to him. "I am not in the mood...not here" she told him softly. Steve stopped his advance and look at the movie. Getting bored, he reached inside his pockets for gum and felt he had Allison's remote. He look at her, who was watching the movie. He took the remote slowly and pressed the "open" button, switch at 5. Allison was still paying attention to the movie, while Steve listen hard, hearing the small motors whirl, opening the small panel right above her pussy. "Maybe I'll make you in the mood?" he thought to himself.

Steve then pressed her OFF button on the remote. Allison simply paused, like a statue. Quickly, he reached inside her pants with his left hand and inserted one finger inside the small open panel and felt his way to the small buttons controlling her sex drives. Pressing quickly, he knew he just increases her libido. He then close the small panel and pressed the ON button on the remote. Allison blinked and gasped, feeling the changes to her, not sure what happened to her to feel suddenly this way. She bite her lips, feeling suddenly very horny and wet. Steve acted all innocent, faking he was paying attention to the movie. "Steve... can you.. Touch me a bit... please.." she whispered to him, feeling somewhat embarrassed by her request. "Touch you where?" Steve played dumb. "My pussy! My tits!" she barked at him quickly. "Are you sure? I thought you wanted to see the movie.." Steve played a bit with her. "Fuck the movie, I need an orgasm NOW!" Allison yelled at him. He snicked and inserted his left hand down her pants and inside her underwear.

"Wow, you are wet!" he chuckled at Allison. "I know.... shut up and just touch me good.." she growled to him. Inserting his fingers inside her wet pussy, Allison gasped hard, in delight. "Roll your fingers like that......yes... move it a bit deeper... yes.. Like that.... ohhh... don't stop....Yes..." Allison was moaning out, her eyes closed, fidgeting in her seat, while caressing her breasts hard at the same time with her hands. Steve was so turned on that he whispered to her "Let's go in the bathrooms to fuck.". She nodded a yes and they left the movie room and went close to the washrooms. They spotted the empty big washroom for handicap people and quickly went in and locked the door.

"Get inside me..." Allison demanded, removing quickly her pants off and panties. Steve lied some hand paper towels on the floor and removed his pants too. She lied on the floor of the big washroom and open her legs, waiting for Steve to penetrated her hard. Doing her wishes, he went on top and penetrated her hard. Trying to be quiet, they fucked until they reached full orgasms.
Exploding hard inside her, Steve lied on the floor, exhausted. Allison lied there, completely drained.

They heard someone knock on the door and the person left. They chuckled a bit together and started to get dress. ‘What's wrong?" he asked Allison, who had problem getting up. "I don't know... I am so tired.... I can barely move..." she responded. "How's your energy level?" he asked her. "My what??" she asked confused. "Shit, I forgot..." he reminded himself she doesn't;'t know she's an android no more. "Sit down and relax.." he told her, while reaching for her remote. Pressing the OFF button, Allison stop functioning. He pressed on her OPEN button for her stomach and look inside her. He saw a small screen, informing him she was almost out of energy. "How come...... Shit, I guess her father forgot she doesn't know to recharge herself no more..or she need's recharging.." Steve mumbled out. He closed her up and reactivated her. "So tired.." Allison said to Steve. "Here, let me help you to my car." he told her. "Thank you..." She smiled to him, getting up with his help. Reaching slowly his car, Steve notice even her speech was slowing down. "Sooo tttiiirrreeddd..d..d..." Allison mumbled out. While driving out of the parking lot,., she suddenly ran out of energy and collapsed on Steve's lap. "Guess I'll get you home, much quicker." he told her. Allison was totally drained, all systems went off-line.

"So heavy!" Steve said outloud, carrying Allison to his apartment. "What's wrong with her?" a female voice came from behind Steve. "Rachael!" Steve turned around and saw the young back woman standing there. "She ran out of energy..." Steve explained. "Let me get you the door.." Rachael smiled. "Thank you.." Steve said, feeling nervous having Rachael and Allison together.

"Where you guys were?" she asked, watching Steve putting the deactivate Allison on his bed. "To the movies..." he said, making sure Allison was properly layed in his bed. "Was the movie good?" Rachael asked quickly. "Not much.." he smiled, trying to hide the fact what he did to Allison to have sex. "Oh..." Rachael simply said, sitting beside Allison on the bed. "She is pretty..." Rachael said, combing Allison's hair with her fingers. "What can I do for you?" Steve asked Rachael, feeling something was brewing. "Can a girl just hang out?" she responded. "Of course..." Steve smiled to her. "I just need to open her up and recharge her batteries.." Steve said, grabbing the remote and pressing the OPEN button. After inserted a cable from Allison's stomach to the wall plug, he saw she'll need around 5 hours to recharge her batteries.

"I'll just go to the bathroom for a second." Steve told Rachael, who was studying the insides of Allison's open stomach panel. "Take your time, not going anywhere soon." Rachael smiled. Alex left the room and went to relieve himself. Rachael, waiting to make sure Steve was out of view, she secretly reached inside her purse and took out a small circuit out. "Just insert this inside Allison's body somehow and this will make my job much more easier.." Arnold had told her while giving her the circuit that afternoon. Looking inside Allison's open thorax, Rachael saw a freed up circuit slot and plugged in the circuit delicately. "Sorry, Allison, but, it's for the best..., well, for me, anyhow..." Rachael whispered to the deactivated female android. Also, Rachael reached inside Allison's underwear and felt inside Allison's pussy. "I knew it... You are just a little sex machine, aren't you? Oh well, Arnold will have some fun with you too soon." Racheal said, licking Steve's semen off her fingers.

"Everything all right?" Steve asked while coming back the room. "Everything is just Peachy!" Rachael smiled devilishly.

To be continued...

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:28 pm

Ooo..more plot twists...I like! :) I'm glad to see more of this story - hopefully the next part will be posted soon!

Ryn

sparty
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by sparty » Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:07 pm

o come on man post soon!!!!!

A.N.N.
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by A.N.N. » Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:03 pm

Wow! The dream had me for a second, but I'm glad it was just a dream. This is much more interesting!
A.N.N.

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:59 pm

(posted under wrong subject - deleted)