The first time PART 14

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

The first time PART 14

Post by Mirage » Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:18 am

The first time PART 14
By Mirage

"What did you do to her?" asked John, obviously angry, to Steve. "I had too! She was becoming too freaky for me! Check out her data! See what I mean!" Steve yelled back at Allison's creator. John started typing away at the computer that was plugged into Allison's CPU and reviewed quickly the data. "Damn... her human persona was collapsing... You are right... sorry.." John mumbled out. Allison was sitting in a chair, her stomach was open, a cable was plugged directly to her systems. "What's wrong with me?" she asked, concern. "Nothing, sweety... everything will be ok, I promise." her father smiled to her. He typed away more and she closed her eyes and twitched a bit "There, like you started, I did a complete change to her A.I.. She now believe she is human 100%. I gave her a phobia of water, so, she'll stay away of water, including rain. Also, if she ever malfunction, her systems will alert me right away by phone. So, keep her from knowing what she is really and everything should be ok. I'll shut her down for the night and you will see her tomorrow back at school..." John informed Steve. Steve thanked John and left the house, tired.

While arriving home, Steve saw Rachael waiting for him at his apartment. "Hey, I was waiting for you.." she smiled to him. He gave her a hug and unlock the door and let her in. "Starting tomorrow, we must act if Allison was a human. Her A.I. had to be changed a bit." Steve informed her. "Man, don't you get tired of all the problems she has..." Rachael chuckled. "Hey, no one is perfect.." Steve smiled. "I am.." Rachael smiled to him, sitting beside him. "Oh really..." he responded. "Let me show you.." Rachael said, getting naked in front of him. "Rachael... I am with Allison.." he mumbled out. "Gimme a minute and you won't remember even the name of that robot.." she whispered to him, caressing him and pressing her breasts in his face. Steve could not defend himself from her advance and succumbed to her. He kissed her hard and grabbed her in his arms. Going to his bed, he layed the naked dark woman delicately and open her legs and inserted himself inside her. Rachael gasped and enjoyed the touches. They both fucked for a few hours until they lied sleeping together until morning.

Steve woke up and look at the clock and saw it was around 7:00am. He turned around and saw Rachael sleeping naked on her belly. He kissed her naked shoulders and moved his hands on her naked curved ass. While moving his right hand on her back and shoulders, he felt a small bump right under her neck, just like Allison has. Steve sat up and look closely at the bump. Taking a deep breath, he pressed the bump. Suddenly, he heard a whirl and saw Rachael's back open up, revealing circuits and motors. "Not you too!!!???" he mumbled out, somewhat scared. She open her eyes and smiled "Told you I was perfect!" she laughed out loud.

"NO!!" screamed Steve, waking up from his dream. "What's wrong???" asked quickly Rachael, who was beside him in bed, awake. "Nothing..." Steve gasped out. He hugged her hard and felt her back, to see if she had a bump too. "Good morning to you too!" she laughed out. "Sorry... good morning.." he smiled, knowing now it was just a dream he had. He got up and went to take a shower, feeling nervous. Rachael tagged along in the shower and both went to school together.

When he saw Allison, he got all clammy and nervous for some unknown reason to him. "Hi, baby! Are you ok?" Allison asked, after kissing him. "I am alright... You?" he asked her quickly. "Yes, of course!" she smiled to him. "Good..." feeling relieved, Steve become more relaxed. Rachael watched from afar, somewhat jealous of Allison. "Hey, Arnold, I need to talk to you for a minute!" Racheal said, seeing Arnold walking past her. "Yes?" Arnold asked her confused. "I think we can help each other out..." she smiled. Arnold not sure what she was smiling for, until he notice she was looking directly at Allison and Steve together "Sounds good.. let's talk.." Arnold responded.

To be continued....