The first time PART 10

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

The first time PART 10

Post by Mirage » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:31 am

The first time PART 10
By Mirage

As Steve was listening to Allison’s revelation, her father came in the room “Steve, do you mind leaving, I need to make a few tests on Allison right now.” John’s asked him. “No.. Of course not..” Steve responded confused by Allison’s question to him. “See you later..” Allison said, while kissing him. Leaving the house, Steve wondered what was Allison’s fetish. He try to think not much about it and went home and back to school a few hours later.

“Psss.. Where’s Allison?” Rachael asked him. “She had a bug in her and now her father is looking after her..” Steve whispered to her from his desk. “Is she okay?” she asked quickly. “Yes, I think so..” Steve responded. “Let’s have lunch together.” she smiled to him. “Sure...” he smiled back, trying not to be caught by the teacher.

Lunch arrived and both sat outside the school, close to the soccer field, alone. “So, what happen to her?” Rachael asked again. “Well, since you know what she is... she kinda had a malfunction and had a dream.. Well, more like a nightmare..” Steve said, eating a sandwich. “She can dream?? What the fuck? Isn’t that dangerous? Dreams can make someone think of lot of shit up..” Rachael, also eating a sandwich. “Tell me about it, she dreamed you raped her..” Steve chuckled out. “WHAT?? Holy shit, you are not kidding me!” Rachael laughed out. “Crazy robot..” she continued laughing. “Oops!~ Don’t tell her that I told you...” Steve realised he open his mouth too much. “Man, don’t she know’s I like men..” Rachael continued. “Oh really..” Steve annoyed her for fun. “Let me show you, white boy!” Rachael said out loud, grabbing Steve by the neck and giving a deep french kiss. Steve closed his eyes and felt her warm tongue in his mouth and he reach with his and they both kissed deep for a while. “Now, how you like that, kissing a real chick for once!” She laughed out, somewhat blushing a bit too. “Wow.. I guess you do like boys..” Steve laughed out, all red. He then look at Rachael confused, having new emotions he never felt toward her before. “Are you getting hard on me?” She laughed out, looking at his crotch. “Of course not!” Steve blushed, trying to hide his manhood.

“Steve???” was heard from his right side. Looking quickly from the source of the voice, he saw standing there Allison, tears in her eyes. “You both are kissing...” Allison simply said, before she fell on the ground, like a broken puppet.

To be continued...

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:14 am

Very sad, but again, very nice...I eagerly look forward to new chapters of this story! ^^

Ryn

dubhdanaidh

Post by dubhdanaidh » Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:26 pm

:?:
Last edited by dubhdanaidh on Sat May 09, 2009 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A.N.N.
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by A.N.N. » Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:11 pm

That is sad :cry:

I gess she's going to learn about high school relationships and hormones pretty soon...
A.N.N.