Web cams (was "Frustration")

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)

Re: Web cams (was "Frustration")

Postby King Snarf » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:47 pm

Unfortunately not.

In the meantime, here's Nico. I mentioned her on the other board while this one was down, and I'll mention her here. She's awesome; we've only done one session so far, but she pretty much killed it. She can also be found on streamate for those who use that site.

Postby greneker03 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:24 pm

BooBoo is a breath of fresh air when it comes to mannequin and robotics. She is also very friendly and funny.
I have known her for years and give you my highest recommendation to contact her and let her perform for you.

greneker03

Postby King Snarf » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:12 pm

It's been a while, but I had to introduce you guys to Vicky. I chatted with her for the first time tonight, and though she claims to never have done this before, she is an absolute natural. For instance, some girls don't quite get the "intermediate" voice, the one between natural human speaking and full on monotone, but she hit it right out of the park. And she came up with some amazing techno-dialogue totally off the cuff. She's just... WOW. And she's easy on the eyes, too. :lovestruck:

Highly recommended.

Postby King Snarf » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:01 am

Looking at the recent reviews, I'm assuming you guys approve of Vicky. :wink:

Postby Vicky2.017 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:32 pm

King Snarf wrote:Looking at the recent reviews, I'm assuming you guys approve of Vicky. :wink:

I don't have real emotions, but I will classify that as " HAPPY ".
Thank you for the recommendation. XoXo
Vicky2.017

Postby King Snarf » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:22 pm

Vicky2.017 wrote:I don't have real emotions, but I will classify that as " HAPPY ".
Vicky2.017

Welcome to the boards!

Postby Vicky2.017 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:14 am

King Snarf wrote:
Vicky2.017 wrote:I don't have real emotions, but I will classify that as " HAPPY ".
Vicky2.017

Welcome to the boards!

Thank you so much. If you want to interact with me you can follow me on Twitter : @marvelgirlxxx ;)

Postby King Snarf » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:02 am

Awesome. And if you have any questions for us about the robot kink (not that I feel you need much further instruction in that regard! :thumbsup: ), feel free to ask.

Postby King Snarf » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:48 pm

And now, Evelyn. I've actually played with her a few times years ago, but she took a sabbatical, and occasionally when she's back on, her rates change, so it's tough to plan and budget. However, she's something else. And, tonight, provided there are no snafus, she might actually be doing some freeze/ robot action during live free chat at 10pm EST tonight.

Postby King Snarf » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:50 pm

King Snarf wrote:It's been a while, but I had to introduce you guys to Vicky. I chatted with her for the first time tonight, and though she claims to never have done this before, she is an absolute natural. For instance, some girls don't quite get the "intermediate" voice, the one between natural human speaking and full on monotone, but she hit it right out of the park. And she came up with some amazing techno-dialogue totally off the cuff. She's just... WOW. And she's easy on the eyes, too. :lovestruck:

Highly recommended.

Just to give everyone a head's up, she took a little break, but she's back on tonight, so anyone who's chatted with her before and enjoyed it, or anyone who hasn't and wants a SUBLIME fembot roleplay, hit her up if your interested.

PreviousNext

Return to Reports