Web cams (was "Frustration")

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)

Re: Web cams (was "Frustration")

Postby King Snarf » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:07 pm

Been a little lax at sharing new girls, so let me start making amends. Meet Clarice. We'd done one robot session, then she disappeared for a while, and just recently started up a new profile. In that time she must have done some research, because she really hit it when we played last week.

Postby King Snarf » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:07 pm

Here's Penelope, who I visited for the first time about a week or two ago. Now, I think her movements and facial expressions need some work. However, when talking before the session really got under way, she seems to have a better understanding of what attracts people to our fetish than some other girls (she did say she'd done robot stuff with other guests, so she's either intuitive or just a really good listener, neither of which is a bad thing). Two things in her favor- 1) Well, just look at her! With those big eyes, I'm not certain she isn't some kind of anime robot brought to life! :wink: 2) In a follow up message after our session, she referred to herself as my "electronic device", which... :thumbsup:

Postby King Snarf » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:05 am

Another girl- Marianne. Now, I haven't actually done any robot stuff with her yet, but I hope to change that soon. We did a freeze session and during she mentioned things like imagining she had strings like a puppet or being switched off an on by a button on a remote. So there's a lot of potential there, and she seems willing and eager to give bot stuff a try. Plus, she's beautiful, sweet, and genuinely seems to enjoy her work- after every time I unfroze her, she'd break into a big smile.

Postby King Snarf » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:08 am

Meet Julianna. I had a discount code for her, so I decided to chat and if robot roleplay stuff came up, I would float it by her and see if she was interested. She was, and there's a LOT of potential there. She seemed to genuinely enjoy it. Her movements were pretty good for a beginner, especially head movements which, as you may know, is a big thing for me. Also, beautiful and charming. I especially love her eyes, as they seem made for some wide-eyed fembot expressions.

Postby King Snarf » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:12 am

And now, Nicole. I'd done a freeze game with her, and she responded to a robot fantasy, so I decided to see if she was up for it. Very good for a beginner. At the end, I mentioned malfunctions, and she seemed very interested in trying those, giving me a little preview and... :applause: This girl's got a lot of potential, you guys.

Postby greneker03 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:43 pm

If you go to livecamnetwork.com, you can meet Layna, she can be seen in free, but loves to pose and appear like a mannequin or doll. She is still working on robot movements.
http://bbs.livecamnetwork.com/BBS/attac ... 1416370502
http://bbs.livecamnetwork.com/BBS/attac ... 1416370535
http://bbs.livecamnetwork.com/BBS/attac ... 1416370612

Let me know what you think of her.

Postby King Snarf » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:26 am

King Snarf wrote:Another girl- Marianne. Now, I haven't actually done any robot stuff with her yet, but I hope to change that soon. We did a freeze session and during she mentioned things like imagining she had strings like a puppet or being switched off an on by a button on a remote. So there's a lot of potential there, and she seems willing and eager to give bot stuff a try. Plus, she's beautiful, sweet, and genuinely seems to enjoy her work- after every time I unfroze her, she'd break into a big smile.

Still haven't had the opportunity of doing a robot chat with her yet, but I really REALLY want to because I got this message from her recently.

I was trying on this metallic bikini set 2 piece swim suit I recently bought and I immediately thought of being programmed

:hypnotized: :lovestruck: :party: :thumbsup:

Postby King Snarf » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:17 am

King Snarf wrote:And now, Nicole. I'd done a freeze game with her, and she responded to a robot fantasy, so I decided to see if she was up for it. Very good for a beginner. At the end, I mentioned malfunctions, and she seemed very interested in trying those, giving me a little preview and... :applause: This girl's got a lot of potential, you guys.

Update- Just did another one with her. Without any coaching from me, she did some great malfunctions, so she's either got excellent instincts and/ or she's been doing her homework. My favorite was a looping malfunction. "I just love to rub my clit... Rub my clit... Rub my clit..." :hypnotized: :applause: :thumbsup:

Postby King Snarf » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:38 pm

Another one- meet Laura, aka Cheeky-Bot. Sexy, very sweet, and very good with movements.

Postby Jazzfan » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:49 pm

Is that shared folder thing with some recorded sessions still a thing. Would love to do a session but I'd like to see what it looks like before pulling the trigger...

PreviousNext

Return to Reports