Web cams (was "Frustration")

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
King Snarf
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Web cams (was "Frustration")

Post by King Snarf » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:08 am

Meet Julianna. I had a discount code for her, so I decided to chat and if robot roleplay stuff came up, I would float it by her and see if she was interested. She was, and there's a LOT of potential there. She seemed to genuinely enjoy it. Her movements were pretty good for a beginner, especially head movements which, as you may know, is a big thing for me. Also, beautiful and charming. I especially love her eyes, as they seem made for some wide-eyed fembot expressions.

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:12 am

And now, Nicole. I'd done a freeze game with her, and she responded to a robot fantasy, so I decided to see if she was up for it. Very good for a beginner. At the end, I mentioned malfunctions, and she seemed very interested in trying those, giving me a little preview and... :applause: This girl's got a lot of potential, you guys.

greneker03

Post by greneker03 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:43 pm

If you go to livecamnetwork.com, you can meet Layna, she can be seen in free, but loves to pose and appear like a mannequin or doll. She is still working on robot movements.
http://bbs.livecamnetwork.com/BBS/attac ... 1416370502
http://bbs.livecamnetwork.com/BBS/attac ... 1416370535
http://bbs.livecamnetwork.com/BBS/attac ... 1416370612

Let me know what you think of her.

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:26 am

King Snarf wrote:Another girl- Marianne. Now, I haven't actually done any robot stuff with her yet, but I hope to change that soon. We did a freeze session and during she mentioned things like imagining she had strings like a puppet or being switched off an on by a button on a remote. So there's a lot of potential there, and she seems willing and eager to give bot stuff a try. Plus, she's beautiful, sweet, and genuinely seems to enjoy her work- after every time I unfroze her, she'd break into a big smile.
Still haven't had the opportunity of doing a robot chat with her yet, but I really REALLY want to because I got this message from her recently.
I was trying on this metallic bikini set 2 piece swim suit I recently bought and I immediately thought of being programmed

:hypnotized: :lovestruck: :party: :thumbsup:

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:17 am

King Snarf wrote:And now, Nicole. I'd done a freeze game with her, and she responded to a robot fantasy, so I decided to see if she was up for it. Very good for a beginner. At the end, I mentioned malfunctions, and she seemed very interested in trying those, giving me a little preview and... :applause: This girl's got a lot of potential, you guys.
Update- Just did another one with her. Without any coaching from me, she did some great malfunctions, so she's either got excellent instincts and/ or she's been doing her homework. My favorite was a looping malfunction. "I just love to rub my clit... Rub my clit... Rub my clit..." :hypnotized: :applause: :thumbsup:

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:38 pm

Another one- meet Laura, aka Cheeky-Bot. Sexy, very sweet, and very good with movements.

Jazzfan

Post by Jazzfan » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:49 pm

Is that shared folder thing with some recorded sessions still a thing. Would love to do a session but I'd like to see what it looks like before pulling the trigger...

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:47 pm

Unfortunately not.

In the meantime, here's Nico. I mentioned her on the other board while this one was down, and I'll mention her here. She's awesome; we've only done one session so far, but she pretty much killed it. She can also be found on streamate for those who use that site.

greneker03

Post by greneker03 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:24 pm

BooBoo is a breath of fresh air when it comes to mannequin and robotics. She is also very friendly and funny.
I have known her for years and give you my highest recommendation to contact her and let her perform for you.

greneker03

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:12 pm

It's been a while, but I had to introduce you guys to Vicky. I chatted with her for the first time tonight, and though she claims to never have done this before, she is an absolute natural. For instance, some girls don't quite get the "intermediate" voice, the one between natural human speaking and full on monotone, but she hit it right out of the park. And she came up with some amazing techno-dialogue totally off the cuff. She's just... WOW. And she's easy on the eyes, too. :lovestruck:

Highly recommended.

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:01 am

Looking at the recent reviews, I'm assuming you guys approve of Vicky. :wink:

Vicky2.017
Identification: Android

Post by Vicky2.017 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:32 pm

King Snarf wrote:Looking at the recent reviews, I'm assuming you guys approve of Vicky. :wink:
I don't have real emotions, but I will classify that as " HAPPY ".
Thank you for the recommendation. XoXo
Vicky2.017

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:22 pm

Vicky2.017 wrote: I don't have real emotions, but I will classify that as " HAPPY ".
Vicky2.017
Welcome to the boards!

Vicky2.017
Identification: Android

Post by Vicky2.017 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:14 am

King Snarf wrote:
Vicky2.017 wrote: I don't have real emotions, but I will classify that as " HAPPY ".
Vicky2.017
Welcome to the boards!
Thank you so much. If you want to interact with me you can follow me on Twitter : @marvelgirlxxx ;)

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:02 am

Awesome. And if you have any questions for us about the robot kink (not that I feel you need much further instruction in that regard! :thumbsup: ), feel free to ask.

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:48 pm

And now, Evelyn. I've actually played with her a few times years ago, but she took a sabbatical, and occasionally when she's back on, her rates change, so it's tough to plan and budget. However, she's something else. And, tonight, provided there are no snafus, she might actually be doing some freeze/ robot action during live free chat at 10pm EST tonight.

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:50 pm

King Snarf wrote:It's been a while, but I had to introduce you guys to Vicky. I chatted with her for the first time tonight, and though she claims to never have done this before, she is an absolute natural. For instance, some girls don't quite get the "intermediate" voice, the one between natural human speaking and full on monotone, but she hit it right out of the park. And she came up with some amazing techno-dialogue totally off the cuff. She's just... WOW. And she's easy on the eyes, too. :lovestruck:

Highly recommended.
Just to give everyone a head's up, she took a little break, but she's back on tonight, so anyone who's chatted with her before and enjoyed it, or anyone who hasn't and wants a SUBLIME fembot roleplay, hit her up if your interested.

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:18 am

King Snarf wrote:Another one- meet Laura, aka Cheeky-Bot. Sexy, very sweet, and very good with movements.
Laura doesn't spend too much time on imlive anymore (though she pops in occasionally); however, she CAN be found here and here.

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:01 pm

King Snarf wrote:It's been a while, but I had to introduce you guys to Vicky. I chatted with her for the first time tonight, and though she claims to never have done this before, she is an absolute natural. For instance, some girls don't quite get the "intermediate" voice, the one between natural human speaking and full on monotone, but she hit it right out of the park. And she came up with some amazing techno-dialogue totally off the cuff. She's just... WOW. And she's easy on the eyes, too. :lovestruck:

Highly recommended.
If anyone wants to "update her settings", she's online right now.

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:07 pm

Vicky's online tonight, and she's got a maid costume, so if anyone wants a fembot housekeeper.... ;)

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:21 pm

King Snarf wrote:
King Snarf wrote:Another one- meet Laura, aka Cheeky-Bot. Sexy, very sweet, and very good with movements.
Laura doesn't spend too much time on imlive anymore (though she pops in occasionally); however, she CAN be found here and here.
Finally had a session again with Laura after much, much too long a time. Got to love any girl who, when given the choice, wants to cum in "robot mode" instead of human mode. *swoon*

You should totally follow her on the the twitter so you can see where and when she's online.

AlbeWolverinefan2
Technosexuality: Built

Post by AlbeWolverinefan2 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:17 am

Hey Guys,

any suggestions for models on skyprivate that you would reccomend??

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:39 am

I've played with her again this past weekend, and let me say (and I don't say this lightly), of all the girls I've played with, Vicky might be the best. She is just so creative and imaginative and gets into the psychology and character of it so hard.

blond111

Post by blond111 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:11 pm

The Mongolians do this better than we do..... the Mongolians, a land with more horses than people. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JVLAB-XQ6Y

AlbeWolverinefan2
Technosexuality: Built

Post by AlbeWolverinefan2 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:39 pm

Vicky who? I Would suggest Roleplay Godess, She really nails the part!