Web cams (was "Frustration")

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)

Re: Web cams (was "Frustration")

Postby King Snarf » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:18 am

King Snarf wrote:Another one- meet Laura, aka Cheeky-Bot. Sexy, very sweet, and very good with movements.

Laura doesn't spend too much time on imlive anymore (though she pops in occasionally); however, she CAN be found here and here.

Postby King Snarf » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:01 pm

King Snarf wrote:It's been a while, but I had to introduce you guys to Vicky. I chatted with her for the first time tonight, and though she claims to never have done this before, she is an absolute natural. For instance, some girls don't quite get the "intermediate" voice, the one between natural human speaking and full on monotone, but she hit it right out of the park. And she came up with some amazing techno-dialogue totally off the cuff. She's just... WOW. And she's easy on the eyes, too. :lovestruck:

Highly recommended.

If anyone wants to "update her settings", she's online right now.

Postby King Snarf » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:07 pm

Vicky's online tonight, and she's got a maid costume, so if anyone wants a fembot housekeeper.... ;)

Postby King Snarf » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:21 pm

King Snarf wrote:
King Snarf wrote:Another one- meet Laura, aka Cheeky-Bot. Sexy, very sweet, and very good with movements.

Laura doesn't spend too much time on imlive anymore (though she pops in occasionally); however, she CAN be found here and here.

Finally had a session again with Laura after much, much too long a time. Got to love any girl who, when given the choice, wants to cum in "robot mode" instead of human mode. *swoon*

You should totally follow her on the the twitter so you can see where and when she's online.

Postby AlbeWolverinefan2 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:17 am

Hey Guys,

any suggestions for models on skyprivate that you would reccomend??

Postby King Snarf » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:39 am

I've played with her again this past weekend, and let me say (and I don't say this lightly), of all the girls I've played with, Vicky might be the best. She is just so creative and imaginative and gets into the psychology and character of it so hard.

Postby blond111 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:11 pm

The Mongolians do this better than we do..... the Mongolians, a land with more horses than people. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JVLAB-XQ6Y

Previous

Return to Reports