Web cams (was "Frustration")

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)

Web cams (was "Frustration")

Postby King Snarf » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:36 am

Recently, I've been getting into adult webcam stuff. I joined a site, and it was interesting enough. :wink:

Anyway, one of the features of said site is that you can post an ad of sorts for whatever fantasy you may have, and if a chat host is up for that, she'll contact you. So I posted something about fembots, and got some replies. Most of these were pretty much just copied and pasted from the host's profile. Except for one. She sent me a message that showed interest AND that she actually read the thing, asking me for further details. She's very cute and highly rated. So, I go to buy more credits so I can pursue this. That's where the fun begins.

I use a credit card with the site's main payment processor. Declined. Huh, that's weird, there's money on it. I'll try an online check. Declined. Hmmm... Ah! The site has an alternate payment processor, I'll try them and... DAMMIT.

So, I contact the site's customer service. They say to contact the pay processing people. I fill out an online form and wait two day with no response. I email pay people. They respond with "It's not us; it's the bank- try an alternate payment or try again later." Good advice, as that's EXACTLY what I've been doing. (It's not the bank, either; after being declined for like the 5th time, I tried making an online purchase elsewhere; it worked just fine.)

I have never, EVER had such difficulty in trying to spend money before. Urge to kill rising....
Last edited by King Snarf on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Re: Frustration...

Postby Robotman » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:06 am

What's the site? That sounds interesting. :D
It sounds like the kind of fun I can have on NiteFlirt too with some of the lovely phone sex ladies I know. :devil:

Postby King Snarf » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:18 pm

Postby King Snarf » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:23 pm

Well, finally got everything cleared up and had a session. She was quite good. :thumbsup: Movements not as stiff as I would like, but I thought she had a very good fembot voice. I'll definitely check her out again in the future. Now, I've got a wind-up dolly or two to check out. :wink:

Postby TheSpotConlon » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:16 pm

Do I dare ask if you want to share?

Postby King Snarf » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:24 am

Oh, I'll share. I just wasn't sure if it was prudent to go and post the link. Though I imagine a mod can always move or delete it. Here she is, if you're interested.

She's very good in general. Takes an interest, wants to know what you're into, and then gives it the old college try. Afterwards, she asked for feedback. At one point, she said she felt she messed up one of the personality modes, saying "I was all monotone" and I was, "No, I'm into that!" :D

If she asks who sent you, my profile name over there is mattblacke.

Re: Web cams (was "Frustration")

Postby KingJeremy » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:03 pm

For what's it's worth I tried the exact thing you mentioned a couple years back. I think it's something like "share your fantasy" or something along those lines. Same result, mostly stock replies but I had a couple of good hosts. Bear in mind my thing is the movement and these two girls excelled at that. Didn't really look for roleplay or interaction. Nonetheless here are a couple who are quite good at the movement aspect.

http://imlive.com/live-sex-chat/cam-girls/alsuangel4u/

http://imlive.com/live-sex-chat/cam-girls/crazyangelu/

Postby King Snarf » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:19 pm

That first girl is incredibly cute; I might have to check her out....

Postby mstrdrew » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:18 am

the first girl king j posted is also a performer on the streamate.com site.. definatly really good

Postby robolvr » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:27 pm

That same girl is also on camcontacts:

http://www.camcontacts.com/exhibprofile.html?ci=51888

And I concur with the other comments. She is VERY good at mechanical movement. :)

Next

Return to Reports