Post for Netflix Instant Streaming finds

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)

Party Down

Postby revtek » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:37 am

While not exactly Cyborg 2, the hilarious series Party Down has 2 minor (one very minor) worthwhile moments.
Last edited by revtek on Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Post for Netflix Instant Streaming finds

Postby captbcn » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:13 pm

Since there hasn't been an update in this thread for over a year, I thought I'd put in some finds of movies not already mentioned in this thread that are currently on Netflix instant streaming:

Love Story 2050
Android
Karate Robo Zaborgar
and Metropolis.

All in the SciFi section of Netflix.

Location: An infinite distance away in a direction which can't be described in 3-dimensions.

Postby WilloWisp » Sun May 05, 2013 7:59 am

Condor, the failed back door pilot for a Knight Rider knock-off which replaced "talking car" with "fembot partner" is now available to Netflix users. From what I can tell, the partner is pretty much "in name only", but the drive-through girl at the pirate-themed restaurant is more clearly shown as a machine.

Postby Karel » Sun May 05, 2013 1:58 pm

Mmm, I wouldn't say that she's "in name only," Willowisp. The exposition is just that her brain is made of bacteria rather than microchips, which I thought (despite hamfisted execution) was almost too smart an idea for such a cheap and stupid pilot.

Regardless, failure though it was, I would have liked to see more of "Condor." A decade later we got half a season of "Mann & Machine;" with any luck, the new J.J. Abrams failure-in-the-making will stretch the obviously doomed concept to two seasons or more.

Postby 33cl33 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:27 pm

"Automata" is on Netflix now.

Postby dale coba » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:57 pm

(Wasn't there a button for deleting a post?)
Last edited by dale coba on Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Miss Pris » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:58 pm

Surprised this didn't come up yet (or did it and I missed it skimming? - apologies if that's the case) - Dark Matter on Netflix has a female android in every episode, an "entertainment" model played by Ruby Rose in one episode, a woman in stasis that gets defrosted (in the same episode as the sexbot) and a fully artificial/grown human later in the show. Plus, it's based on a graphic novel and Wil Wheaton shows up in one of the episodes. :nerd: :dancing:

Postby Spaz » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:17 pm

You missed it...the aforementioned episodes have already been screencapped to the wiki, and uploaded to the ftp
“Sometimes we strive so hard for perfection that we forget that imperfection is happiness” - Karen Nave

Check out my stories: http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz#My_stories

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles - Season Two (In Development)

Postby Bilbo1 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:05 am

Can we have a link to Condor in the FTP please??

Postby dale coba » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:54 pm

Condor is located in the 1980s Western television folder.
I saw it on a Sunday night when it premiered.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

PreviousNext

Return to Reports