TV + CARTOON > CUBIX

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Sega-boy

TV + CARTOON > CUBIX

Post by Sega-boy » Mon Mar 31, 2003 8:41 am

Season 2 has begun!!

EPISODE 222
A New Episode

The robot circus is in town! But when the Botties run into (literally) a trapeze robot running for her life they realize something is not quite right under the big top. During their search to find their new trapeze friend’s lost memory the Botties discover an underground EPU erasing station. Dr. K is stealing robots, erasing their memories and this is the last stop before they get shipped to their new home…in Kontraption.

I caught the last 15 minutes of this episode.

The trapeze robot was interesting. I couldn't find a picture of her. However, a small clip of the episode is available!

She has obvious, metal joints and blonde dollie-type hair atop her perfectly-rounded head.

In this particular episode, Abby had to masquerade as a robot (complete with monotone speech) and undergo the EPU erasing station (the first step in the re-programming process for a personality switch-a-roo).

Of course, the station has no effect on humans, so it does nothing to Abby, but she still has to play along.

"I.Have.No.Mem_or_y. I_Am_A_K-Bot."

Pretty cool CGI-cartoon. Kind of like ReBoot

Link:

http://www.cubixrobotsforeveryone.com/

#
Last edited by Sega-boy on Sat May 10, 2003 9:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn for SEGA.

droidlvr
Banned

Cubix? wow we're in dire need of new ASFR material!

Post by droidlvr » Tue Apr 01, 2003 8:24 am

I just don't know!

Sega-boy

Post by Sega-boy » Fri Apr 04, 2003 3:22 am

I'm optimistic.

If the show successfully follows in the footsteps of ReBoot, then someday we might see something sexy there.

#
Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn for SEGA.