Clockwork Link

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Clockwork Link

Post by DollSpace » Sun Mar 30, 2003 8:40 pm

Stumbled across this link the other day..not sure if anyone has ever posted it here before, but I will post it here cause it's cute! Lots of cute clockwork girls in anime style..some look kinda young, some are older...haven't really explored the whole site yet, but it's in Japanese, so I'm not sure if these are from a show, or just some person's art, or whatever. But there seem to be porcelain figures of a character (without the key in her back...), so I'm a bit confused. But I thought I should post this so people could check it out...

http://www.linkclub.or.jp/~minakami/

C-ya
Ryn
Last edited by DollSpace on Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Tue Apr 01, 2003 11:47 pm

Hey guys, I know this isn't exactly everyone's type of link ^_^;; but if anyone here knows Japanese can you translate some of this site for me, kinda let me know what it's about and stuff? I'd like to find out more about this Zenmai-chan ^_^

Thanks!
Rynnie
Last edited by DollSpace on Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mooninite 1

Post by Mooninite 1 » Wed Apr 02, 2003 1:11 am

Have you tried using altavista's babelfish? I did, but I still couldn't figure it out.

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Wed Apr 02, 2003 1:58 pm

Have you tried using altavista's babelfish? I did, but I still couldn't figure it out.

Actually, some of my friends did and they couldn't figure it out ^_^, which is why I posted here to see if anyone was familiar with Japanese.

This is turning out to be harder than I thought... :wink:

Thanks
Rynnie
Last edited by DollSpace on Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShinDangaioh

Post by ShinDangaioh » Mon Sep 22, 2003 5:42 pm

moon-kittie wrote:

Actually, some of my friends did and they couldn't figure it out ^_^, which is why I posted here to see if anyone was familiar with Japanese.

This is turning out to be harder than I thought... :wink:

Thanks
Catie
Just joined this board. Hello.

However, back on topic.

There are two girls. Motoko and Teru. Teru is Motoko's wind-up twin. She was created by Motoko's grandfather before he died. That's about as far as I got in the story, before babelfish went down. Teru's key is removable. Motoko is the girl with the glasses. Remove the glasses and the key and the girls look alike.

Teru also seems to be the icon of some sort of Animation or CGI program.

I've been trying to find a site that could import those CD-Roms of art in from that site. It's on those CD's that most of the story is going to be.