TV > Outer Limits DVD "Sex & Science Fiction&quo

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Will-o-the-wisp

TV > Outer Limits DVD "Sex & Science Fiction&quo

Post by Will-o-the-wisp » Wed Jun 12, 2002 5:23 pm

The New Outer Limits: Sex & Science Fiction Collection

This disc contains the episodes Caught in the Act, Bits of Love, Valerie 23, The Human Operators, Skin Deep, and Flower Child. To be released on September 3rd.

Another Outer Limits disc will come out that day as well, but it will not contain any android episodes. Hopefully, they'll do the entire series...

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Wed Jun 12, 2002 6:15 pm

Nice! And it's about time. I've been searching all over for a decent recording of "Valerie 23". Five recordings from Showtime, a commercially released version from Canada (recorded in EP. what crap!), and a commercially released version from Japan just won't cut it! :wink:

I wonder if MGM will later release a dvd of all the robot episodes.

Will-o-the-wisp

Post by Will-o-the-wisp » Thu Jun 13, 2002 12:03 pm

noidguy wrote:Nice! And it's about time. I've been searching all over for a decent recording of "Valerie 23". Five recordings from Showtime, a commercially released version from Canada (recorded in EP. what crap!), and a commercially released version from Japan just won't cut it! :wink:

I wonder if MGM will later release a dvd of all the robot episodes.
I doubt it. At least, not one including Valerie 23 a -second- time. Which is a shame, because Valerie 23, Resurrection, Mary 25, Glitch, Mona Lisa, In His Image, and The Hunt all take place in the same universe, with the robots all made by Innobotics. It's like they're one storyline. Heck, they are. Put in chronological order, they'd make an interesting series by themselves.

I wonder if I, Robot was supposed to be in the Innobotics universe...

What does disappoint me is that they're releasing them thematically as opposed to by air date and season. That makes organization a nightmare, as well as anticipation of what's next.