A Possible Sighting

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Keizo

A Possible Sighting

Post by Keizo » Sun Feb 16, 2003 7:48 pm

Okay. It was only the second day I've had cable and I saw a commercial on Comedy Central for something called "The David Chappel Show" (I think that's how it's spelled). Anyway there was a short clip within the commercial of a girl doing the robot in the car like in the Mitsubishi commercial and he had a crazy look on his face. It even looked like the same girl. Has anyone seen this episode? If you have, can you give any details?

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by dale coba » Mon Feb 17, 2003 7:47 am

No, no robot content in the comedy skit.
Move along, nothing to see here.

Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

sarabot
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by sarabot » Mon Feb 17, 2003 8:56 pm

Has anyone seen the comercial for a phone company (which I can't remember the name of at this moment) where there are two guys behind a wall controlling a malfunctioning fembot that keeps repeating fragments of the word "choices"??? She then shuts down at the end in a fit of sparks. That commercial really gets me off. :)

Keizo

Post by Keizo » Tue Feb 18, 2003 6:39 am

Hey, thanks for the info from both of you! Sarabot, that commercial sounds awesome :D I've never seen it, but hopefully it's not a regional specific phone company and it will find it's way to all of us.