Ups And Downs In The Life Of A Mechanical Puppet

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Miss Silver Karakuri

Ups And Downs In The Life Of A Mechanical Puppet

Post by Miss Silver Karakuri » Thu Dec 19, 2002 2:05 pm

Well Im around again somewhat, I like a few others took a break cause of some situations which needed tending. Me being drunker than hell (Chartreuse 110 proof or 55% alcohol... darn good stuff) in the chatroom a little over a month ago also had something to do with it but oh well.

Im around again somewhat, new in my life, I have a lover and she is really cool, been dating her a month as of today. She is cool about me being into robots and such things, she has little idea why or how. But shes cool with it.

Shannon my laptop and one of the loves of my life died a few weeks ago, gosh that really hurt. I cried for half a day... She meant a lot to me. I am using my GFs computer which is at my place using my DSL connection, mostly because she spends 99% of her time at my place, so much so she brought her cat as well. Im totally cool with this too.

Now that my life has gotten alot more stable I think I can get my life back in order and that also means interacting here again.

Question I do want to ask however is anyone interested in me continuing 'Loving The Machine'? I still would like to write in it and see what others think but like all things in this community finding out if anyone is actually liking it or caring about it is hard.

If no one cares about it well... I will find something else to do with the space. Be well all.
Miss Silver Karakuri

Post by 1024 » Thu Dec 19, 2002 3:00 pm

Welcome back :D

Be seeing you...

href

Post by href » Thu Dec 19, 2002 5:59 pm

I think you Should continue it for yourSelf for az (my ezz key haz ztopped working!!!) long az you feel intereted. then when you no longer feel az though it iz worth it, jut call it a day.
Thatz my opinion.

href

ehy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by ehy » Thu Dec 19, 2002 9:29 pm

Congrats on the good news in your life.

I can't say if you should continue it, but I was reading it.

EHY

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Fri Dec 20, 2002 9:11 pm

Glad to know someone in the community has a GF (congrats, SK!)

Why not keep up the site? I can give you a million reasons either way, but in the end, the ultimate choice will be yours. We're all that much richer with your contributions to the community...it would be a terrible loss if it were to go. But, Real Life (RL) is the priority...go with your heart.
C'mon over & check out my other webpage:

The First Church Of Buster

And, the homepage:

Mythbusters Fan Club.com

ehy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by ehy » Fri Dec 20, 2002 9:40 pm

Just for the record, she's not the only one.

:-)

EHY

tectile

Post by tectile » Sat Dec 21, 2002 6:47 am

Welcome back SK,

Sory to hear about your LT going to didital heaven.

I hope you decide to keep the site going.

I havn't droped by there in a while but I did find it very interesting.

Happy hollidays to you and your new love interest.

Maybe Santa will bring you a new laptop. Ofcourse there is always that naughty or nice isue to be considered. L.

Miss Silver Karakuri

Post by Miss Silver Karakuri » Sun Dec 22, 2002 1:44 pm

Okay well given that people read it and like what was being said then sure I will continue it I just wondered mostly if people read it cause it was there type thing. Thanks for the comments all, they are appreciated seriously.

Nessa my GF as I said doesn't get my interest very much she is very understanding. Her questions do provide some ideas for things to write about, so expect something by tonight/tomorrow (Pacific Time). Thanks again.
Miss Silver Karakuri