Carmen Electra Looks for Love: Did any of this get filmed?

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Carmen Electra Looks for Love: Did any of this get filmed?

Post by dale coba » Sat Dec 07, 2002 10:25 pm

Did this ever get a title? I thought I'd check through some of the bootleg sellers.

------------
Carmen Electra Looks for Love
Thursday, July 06, 2000

Are you ready for Carmen Electra as a crime-fighting robot who's looking for love?

The buxom beauty, whose over-the-top comedy Scary Movie opens in theaters on Friday, hopes to keep riding the camp-humor wave next year with a silly new TV series called Electra's Guy. She just shot a pilot tape for Columbia TriStar TV Distribution, which just so happens to syndicate the campy action show V.I.P. for fellow Baywatch alum Pamela Anderson.

"It is a little comedy, a lot of action, a lot of fight scenes and explosions and stuff," says Electra, who plays a robot that is inherited by her late inventor's son.

"She's not human, so she doesn't really know how to love and she doesn't know all these different emotions, so throughout the TV show I would get in touch with these different emotions and possibly fall in love or not fall in love," she tells us. "It's kind of like a spin-off from The Avengers."
------------

dale coba

noidguy
Retired staff member

Re: Carmen Electra Looks for Love: Did any of this get film

Post by noidguy » Sat Dec 07, 2002 10:36 pm

Dale Coba wrote:Did this ever get a title? I thought I'd check through some of the bootleg sellers.
As far as I know only the pilot episode was filmed. It was shown at least once to prospective buyers but nobody wanted it. :cry: It was titled either "Electra's Guy" or just plain "Electra." Good luck finding it. I don't think even the hard core Carmen fans know where to look.