Phone Fun

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)

Re: Phone Fun

Postby KingJeremy » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:34 am

Just talked to a wonderful new lady on NF. Her name is Ava and she just had her first fembot call with me. I contacted her through email first and she was agreeable to the idea and then we spent a few minutes of the call going over some of the specifics. Let me just say that she is incredibly sexy and uninhibited and really enjoyed the whole idea of being a robot built to please. If you're looking to spend some time with someone new, she's a mighty fine option.

http://www.niteflirt.com/SensualSlut#

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:44 am

Nice! She's cute!

Postby KingJeremy » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:42 pm

So it's been awhile since I called but I reconnected with a flirt from a few years back who I don't think has been mentioned yet. She is super friendly, super eager and very creative. She's submissive and sexy and she takes direction extremely well or you can let her flesh out a scenario for you and run with it. Either way, she's definitely a keeper.

You can call her through Verified call here http://sarahdoesphonesex.com/ or you can look her up on NF here http://www.niteflirt.com/Sarah+Does+Phone+Sex#

Very highly recommended

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:50 pm

Ooh... I've had my eye on her for a while... I do like those BBW phonebots! :lovestruck:

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:26 pm

Oh... question about Sarah... can she do a good monotone or semi-monotone?

Postby KingJeremy » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:30 pm

Robotman wrote:Oh... question about Sarah... can she do a good monotone or semi-monotone?

I didn't ask her to do one but she did a brief one all on her own. I imagine if you specified that that's what you enjoyed then she'd easily be able to accommodate ya. She's really into getting it right and making the caller happy.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:38 pm

Nice! Now if only all the shit around my house would stop fucking breaking!

Postby SarahDoesPhSex » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:43 pm

KingJeremy wrote:So it's been awhile since I called but I reconnected with a flirt from a few years back who I don't think has been mentioned yet. She is super friendly, super eager and very creative. She's submissive and sexy and she takes direction extremely well or you can let her flesh out a scenario for you and run with it. Either way, she's definitely a keeper.

You can call her through Verified call here http://sarahdoesphonesex.com/ or you can look her up on NF here http://www.niteflirt.com/Sarah+Does+Phone+Sex#

Very highly recommended

*blush* It was a pleasure to reconnect with you Jeremy. And I'm very much hoping to play again soon. ;)

Also thank you for sending me the link to this thread. Oh my word. I'm honored to walk in the foot steps of a few flirts I've looked up to (especially Guliana Chance and Kiwi Candy) for awhile.

I started on Niteflirt under the name Phone Sex Whore many moons ago. Back then I wasn't sure about using my own pics and had a naughty little pin up style drawing made. I love love love to roleplay! The more creative the better. Which I think is why I loved playing a fembot with you tonight Jeremy. Your silky baritone voice certainly added to my enjoyment. *blushes even more*

Between my listing on Niteflirt and my website (http://sarahdoesphonesex.com), I think there is a pretty good description of what I enjoy sexually. As well as a sample of me reading the text on the first page / about me page of my site. FYI, calls are cheaper on my website because I get to keep more of the rate. So I pass along the discount to the caller. $1.34/min on my website vs $1.62/min on Niteflirt as of today 10/2/2016.

Quick Note: All calls through my site are actually handled via the VerifiedCall.com platform, I just basically figured out how to have a little pop up button happen from my site that looks more natural. But your info is secure. I don't see your info. You don't see mine. And I think the user interface is a little smoother than Niteflirt. Let me know what you think either way.

I am very interested in learning more about this type of fantasy and can usually take direction pretty well. Though I will be the first to admit if something isn't working or the chemistry just isn't there.

And because I'm very interested in getting more calls of this nature, send me a message on Niteflirt with FemBotCentral in the subject line or body of the message, and I'll reply with 5 free minutes for you to try me out. ;)

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:51 pm

Welcome to Fembot Central Sarah. :D

Hopefully I'll be able to call soon too. ;) You have a very sexy voice!

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:02 pm

I'd just like to say that today is my 10th anniversary on NiteFlirt. :dancing:

PreviousNext

Return to Reports