Phone Fun

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
MisterXYZ (RoboTomo)
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by MisterXYZ (RoboTomo) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:57 pm

Robotman wrote:Another awesome fembot find... the lovely Brandi:
http://www.niteflirt.com/your+willing+slave+girl
She's VERY highly recommended.
That's no fembot find!!! That's a 1-900-esque audio play!!! :x
--Mister XYZ (Robo Tomo)--

The most progressive robot since 2006.

Blood type: WMD-40; Batteries: 20 AAs, 10 AAAs, and 5 Cs; Measurements: Classified; Date of Creation: 05012006; Rest of Bios: Classified

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:45 pm

You may want to read through the thread before you post.

MisterXYZ (RoboTomo)

Post by MisterXYZ (RoboTomo) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:07 pm

KingJeremy wrote:You may want to read through the thread before you post.
My mistake. I am sorry. I only scrolled through the menu of the site, only to find nothing.

Sorry. :oops:
--Mister XYZ (Robo Tomo)--

The most progressive robot since 2006.

Blood type: WMD-40; Batteries: 20 AAs, 10 AAAs, and 5 Cs; Measurements: Classified; Date of Creation: 05012006; Rest of Bios: Classified

keraptis
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by keraptis » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:55 pm

I found this video online. Seems like this thread is the right place to put it.
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1913296

I don't know why this qualifies as a "prank" since the girl did her job and got paid. And while she might not be a fembot superstar, she did well enough!

The thing that struck me was that she seemed to understand exactly what the guy was asking for, like she'd received that request many times before.

Both the girl's reaction, and the idea for the video in the first place, are to me yet more evidence just how widespread the robot fantasy really is.

GalianaChance

Post by GalianaChance » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:15 am

Robotman wrote:Found another great fembot role-player:
Galiana. :D
Hi. I'm that Galiana /blush

I'm very interested in learning more about the Fembot / ASFR / android / gynoid / robot fetish to provide better service to the callers I have.

I've documented some of my limited ASFR activities so far on my blog, if you find that kind of thing interesting. I don't have ads on my blog or anything, it's mostly just so I can keep track of my happy memories :) http://galianachance.blogspot.com/searc ... chnosexual
tully wrote:It would be nice if they would consent to a few small samples. Silly probably, but little things like that tend to go a long way in this community.
I know Tully suggested this 4 years ago, but I would be willing to do an android-specific voice sample if I could maybe get some guidance about what would be helpful. Because ... I don't know if you noticed, but you guys disagree about what is sexy with great regularity! :D

I was thinking a few samples: one monotone, one emotionless but with some pitch variation (more like the computer in Star Trek), and maybe one malfunctioning? Would that cover the basics?

In the meantime, I have a non-technosexual voice sample on all my listings: http://psophotos.net/galianachance/voic ... eneral.mp3
FembotSara wrote:Hey guys...and girls :-)
I know some of you are too shy to call me live, so I created a recording in which I describe my robot body, my sexy lingere, and some of the fun things I am programed to do. ... P.S. Special thanks to Robotman for writting the script!
Two years ago in this thread, Robotman did a script for Sara who turned it into a recorded listing (available any time for a per-minute charge). I'm also open to this, and when I do them, I also offer them as downloadable mp3s (for about the price of listening to the whole thing twice) so you can listen to it as often if you wish.

I think that's everything I can think of... I suspect I'll go into serious lurk-mode now, but I'll be reading!
Galiana Chance: Professional phone sex operator with a theater & technical background, trying to improve my role play skills for technosexual callers.
Relevant blog posts: http://galianachance.net/blog/category/technosexual/

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:30 am

Hi Galiana,

Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself. I know there are quite a few of us here who frequent Niteflirt in search of quality operators who are not only good at the roleplay part of this fetish but are friendly and sincere about wanting to bring a good experience to their callers.

I think the three ideas you mentioned in your post are an excellent way to show your abilities to the wide range of tastes for the members here who might be inclined to call. I know that Robotman enjoys the monotone variation and I myself enjoy more of a human like persona until the malfunctions start type of experience. I'm sure there are others who enjoy different things as well.

I'll fire off an email on Niteflirt soon and give you a heads up for a scenario or two.

Once again, thanks for popping in and saying hi.

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:05 am

Galiana got moved to the top of my favorites list RM. I feel like I owe you a finders fee. :lol:

GalianaChance

Post by GalianaChance » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:25 pm

As per encouragement in this thread, I did a voice sample:
http://psophotos.net/galianachance/voic ... Sample.mp3
Galiana Chance: Professional phone sex operator with a theater & technical background, trying to improve my role play skills for technosexual callers.
Relevant blog posts: http://galianachance.net/blog/category/technosexual/

Puppetmaster16

Post by Puppetmaster16 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:48 am

Well I admit I had never tried this before but I asked Enchanting Eden to do a custom recording for me and was very impressed with how it turned out.

I sent her a very specific and detailed 4-page script and she did it for me the very next day and really did a fantastic job with it.

She comes highly recommended! And for those of you (like me) who had never tried this before, it's certainly worth a try! :)

Enchanting Eden

Post by Enchanting Eden » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:51 am

Puppetmaster16 wrote:Well I admit I had never tried this before but I asked Enchanting Eden to do a custom recording for me and was very impressed with how it turned out.

I sent her a very specific and detailed 4-page script and she did it for me the very next day and really did a fantastic job with it.

She comes highly recommended! And for those of you (like me) who had never tried this before, it's certainly worth a try! :)
Thank you very much, kind Sir, glad I pleased you......I love to please and do as I am told.

KingJeremy

Re: Phone Fun

Post by KingJeremy » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:16 pm

I know this will be poorly received judging by the feedback left on the page but after having purchased Comicbookbabes mp3 of the fembot teacher I have to say I was very disappointed. I don't say this in a disparaging manner to the "flirt" and no offense to those who bought it and liked it but it honestly sounded like it was being read by a guy trying to do a Miss Piggy impression. I've never called her or bought anything else from her store before so it's possible that this was a one time deal but I would bet cash money that was not a woman reading that. So again, no offense to those who bought and enjoyed but I wanted to provide another opinion.

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:27 am

Just a heads up on a new flirt who really, really gets the idea behind our interest. I've played with her a few times now and each successive encounter gets better and better. She isn't always logged in but she wanted me to let you know that if you send her an email on NiteFlirt, she does check them and will get back to you and will sign in to play. Be as descriptive as you like about what you want as well, she's really imaginative and can make it happen. She'll also hook you up with some free minutes if you tell her you heard about her here on the forum. I'm going to send her a link to this thread and see if she wants to post. Serious recommendation with this one guys, very attentive and very sexy and very imaginative.

http://www.niteflirt.com/listings/show/ ... -NO-Taboos

NymphoNadia

Post by NymphoNadia » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:16 am

Hey there guys Im Nadia. I want to thank King Jeremy for telling me about this site. I never knew it existed but what a wonderful find.. Im not signed in on niteflirt often but if your interested please send me an email there and I will be more then happy to sign in just for your call. I do check my emails often and I love to role play. Just tell me what your looking for and I will be more then happy to do my best.. I am a very advanced gynoid pleasure model programmed and built to please. Just so you guys know one of my dirty little secrets I have had many a fantasy about having my way with Data it would of been nice knowing about a site like this a long time ago...

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:20 am

do not know why but it sound interesting. but are there samples of their roleplay skills of being an fembot?
~Everything is learnable! It only depends on the efforts that you give yourself!~

~ take a look at my at my Gallery :D http://www.thurosis.deviantart.com ~

jakeCTom
Technosexuality: Built

Post by jakeCTom » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:51 pm

Your girlfriend is awesome. Not to get too personal but how did she react to your fetish initially? My ex was cool with it but didn't really get into it all that much. Anyway, got on you , bud.

Afura29

Post by Afura29 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:58 am

That's very cool how your girl was down to play out your fantasy. You're a lucky man. Was that her first time? She did pretty good. Maybe you can get her to malfunction next time. But over all that was a good RP.

Frostillicus

Post by Frostillicus » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:50 am

The title of this thread is "Phone Fun" and fun that was and fun you had. Nice to hear what one of these conversations sounds like even with a madman like yourself at the helm. Good show, sir!
Thaw me out when robot wives are cheap and effective.

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:58 pm

Having been away from NiteFlirt for a bit due to real world interactions (work, surgery, girlfriends etc.) it was nice to finally have some free time recently to call up a new flirt and explore. I contacted a flirt name Amypaige by email explaining the whole fembot thing and she responded saying it sounded fun and interesting. I called her up and we talked about the fantasy for a bit (at my request, I like to go over some of the intricacies beforehand), she was warm and welcoming and she sounded sexy as hell. The important part to me however was that she asked the right questions and seemed to really "get it". By the time we got to the actual role play she seemed like an old pro, malfunctions and voice changes and working on other fembots. This lady nailed it. If you guys are looking for someone new to explore this fantasy with, spend a little time with Amy if you get a chance, I was very,very happy with the result.

http://www.niteflirt.com/listings/show/ ... ess-Amazon

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner

Sweet Delilah

Post by Sweet Delilah » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:25 am

Hello, friends. My name's Delilah and I had the most wonderful roleplay with a man I believe may have come from here. I got to act out the part of a "sleeper" type of android, who was living life as a scientist before her co-worker discovered that she was, in fact, a robot.

I miss having good, creative roleplay sessions like that. I'm considering opening a special line on Niteflirt for Fem-Bot calls. I currently have a roleplay line but I'd like to see more calls for things like this. You can find my Niteflirt lines here or on my website with my blog: http://www.fantasyimpulse.com.

I'd love to hear more about what you guys might like. I'm always up for a chat, through messages or on the phone. ♥ ♥ :lovestruck:

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner

Post by Sweet Delilah » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:45 am

Oh, thank you. ♥ It's good to know you're girlfriend is treating you right, though. I would think that's much better than NF.

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner

Post by Sweet Delilah » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:44 pm

I got some wonderful feedback from here, so I went ahead and made a special listing for my Fembot roleplay! You can click here to see it. It's still very basic but I plan on putting photos up soon.

I'm considering doing a photo shoot to send to a professional artist to have him robotize me. I'd love to hear feedback on that, too. Would it be something you would all be interested in?

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:55 pm

I can't speak for everyone else, but I certainly would. Before you go hire someone, I'd recommend you poke around a bit on the Images subforum, as we've got quite an array of talented photomanipulation artists.

BA2

Post by BA2 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:28 am

I for one am happy to do pro-bono mannipping to order. Check out my previous work at the link bellow and let me know if you're interested...

Keizo

Post by Keizo » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:35 am

One thing I would like to mention is that your posing for the photo shoot is just as important as the manipulation. Given the right "blank stare" and mannequin-like positioning, sometimes a manipulation of the image isn't even necessary ;) I would like to say, though I am speaking from my own tastes, that over-the-top poses can sometimes be too goofy to be a turn-on and can come off as condescending. Here's a good example of a nice pose:
http://www.ufunk.net/wp-content/uploads ... 012-21.jpg

Good luck and welcome!

TheSpotConlon

Post by TheSpotConlon » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:03 pm

I want to sing Delilah's praises. She was fantastic, turning on a dime to keep up with my ideas and throwing incredible ones back. Multiple units, various reprogrammed states, and at least one synthetic orgasm. It was amazing to be part of a dialogue with her.