Artifamily

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
User avatarKishin
Fembot Central Staff

Artifamily

Postby Kishin » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:39 pm

Definitely some darker fare for us. Probably won't appeal to many of us, but in the interest of covering everything here it is.

https://www.puretaboo.com/en/video/Future-Darkly-Artifamily-Scene-01/131913

Video Description:
ARTIFAMILY
Father Seduced by Android Clone of 18-YO Daughter

SCENE opens with an homage to the famous POV sequence from the 1987 sci-fi film, Robocop. A lead scientist leans over the POV of a locked-off camera and examines the frame. She is standing in a stark, well-lit room accompanied by a small team, dressed neatly in lab coats, and taking notes. The lead scientist is commenting on the final stages of their new version. She talks about the exteroceptive sensors and the CCD cameras, asking questions to make sure that the actuators that malfunctioned previously will be completed prior to the trial. As she speaks, the frame periodically populates with code (VFX), suggesting that the scientists are leaning over a computer. When the scientist is satisfied, she asks the team to drain it and dress it in civilian clothes. The father will be arriving shortly. She leaves, and the team gives one final long look before exiting the frame.

There's a complete scene by scene description on the page itself.

I like the idea of puretaboo, but I don't know that its worth paying 30 bucks for so far 2 videos that cater to our fetish. Maybe when they've gotten a few more movies I'll give them a try. :faceoff:
"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today. But the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." - Isaac Asimov

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Re: Artifamily

Postby Robotman » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:50 pm

If they keep adding incest in the mix I'll put them on my "do not buy" list. :nope:

Postby N6688 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:28 pm

Seen it.
Expect a lot of melodrama and "i'm aaaaaaaaacting" from the "dad" thinking he's going to be nominated for an oscar, culminating in a malfunction at the end that suppossed to be disturbing in it's execution but comes of more like: https://youtu.be/IEx1bNoWHxo?t=31s .
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017

Postby Uncom » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:01 am

Oh yeah, it‘s terrible.

It has been on Spankbang for a while but then got deleted.

As N6688 mentioned, the dad tries way too hard.

Also the malfunction in the end is less hot and more disturbing, mainly because of the fembot daughter herself being fucking terrifying.

Postby tectile » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:27 pm

N6688 wrote:Seen it.
Expect a lot of melodrama and "i'm aaaaaaaaacting" from the "dad" thinking he's going to be nominated for an oscar, culminating in a malfunction at the end that suppossed to be disturbing in it's execution but comes of more like: https://youtu.be/IEx1bNoWHxo?t=31s .

Agreed.
The daughter is attractive if you like your bots very young looking. Not my thing.
There are a few very brief moments from the daughter that are kinda interesting.
The fathers acting is laughable.

Return to Reports