Sexbot Quality Assurance Simulator

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Sexbot Quality Assurance Simulator

Postby Robotman » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:57 am

This was mentioned before in the YouTube thread, but the description says it's a VR game, so I didn't bother check it out.

Well, turns out that a non-VR PC version was also released, and you can get it here:

:arrow: Sexbot Quality Assurance Simulator

There's also an "uncensor" patch here. ;)

Re: Sexbot Quality Assurance Simulator

Postby Uncom » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:03 pm

I bought it (I played the non-VR version), played it for about thirty minutes, and my review is:

I refunded it. Don't bother taking a look at it at this point.

Boy, where do I start?

The game takes place in two rooms of a space-station, one's what I assume the testing-lab and the other room's the sexbot-customization room.

There's a tutorial consisting of two screens with the controls and some info. You basically just have to stimulate this customizable sexbot.

The controls are quite literally ripped out of Surgeon Simulator. You can move around normally with W A S D, but if you press left-click, you enter what I call "Surgeon Simulator-Mode". You control your hand with your mouse, and it's fucking horrible. But honestly I think it's just because they made a game meant to be played with VR into a non-VR game. There's third-person and first-person. You can't really use Surgeon Simulator-Mode in third-person as you won't be able to see what the hell you're doing, so you're better off with first-person.

Oh boy.

Your character (who's also a sexbot don't forget) bobs around so much I actually got motion-sickness because of the first-person mode.

So, got that out of the way, how's the gameplay?
Well, it's a sex-simulator. And a pretty crappy one.

Let's start with the sexbot-customization.

You can change their hair-style and hair-colour, eye-colour, gender (shemales are also possible), outfits (with a gigantic roster of six outfits) and their voice (English Female, Japanese Female and Japanese Male). No, you can't customize their body-proportions or face.

Well, what can you do with this sexbot?
The goal is to make it achieve an orgasm.
Thing is, all this sexbot does is stand still and smile at you. Also, when you aren't interacting with it, it says "Hi" over and over again.
When you touch it (even just brushing past it) it moans. You can literally just poke it and it will moan gently. You could slap it across it's face and all it would do is moan gently and make a pleased expression (except for some "nono-spots", if you touched it there the sexbot would say "stop" and look at you angrily). It was more hilarious than erotic honestly. Your hand is also ultra-strong so you can poke the sexbot so hard that it's entire upper body gets propelled backwards. Honestly, the sexbot feels as if it has a skeleton made out of Jell-O. But to be fair, the sexbot's Female English voice's moans were pretty hot.

There's also a bald sexbot laying on an assembly-table, but you can't really do anything with it except for poking it.

There's also about eighteen different sex-positions you can do with the sexbot, and all it would do there is moan.

If you manage to make it orgasm (which can be achieved by just resting your hand on or poking one the sexbot's boobs) it will squirt. And it won't stop. Even the male one just quirts what looks like water. The sexbot will also no longer react to your touches. It just stands there with a happy face.

There's also a striptease-mode, but the dances are just shitty looking bellydances.

Aside from all that, it's just really boring.

I wouldn't recommend buying it, but maybe it will get updated in the future.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Re: Sexbot Quality Assurance Simulator

Postby Robotman » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:48 am

I got a kick out of it. You can also change the player character to female btw, and I managed to use a game controller with it via key-mapping software. I agree that the controls are horrible though.

Return to Reports