Potential goldmine of new content from Japanese website

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
bluebot

Potential goldmine of new content from Japanese website

Post by bluebot » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:02 pm

Hi everyone,

I found a Japanese website that has a lot of fembot content listed out. I've began going through the content and have found new things I haven't seen posted on this site before. I wanted to share the the site with everyone, so that others can help find new content too! Everything on the site is listed in Japanese but I'll show you how to start finding content on the site below:

First off, here is the website: http://www.roboko.sakura.ne.jp/f-index.html

Click on Database on the left side, and then choose your category. Refer to the screenshot below for each of the category translations

After you click on a category, you'll be shown rows of content that are ordered alphabetically (in japanese). The first column is always the name of the show/movie/anime etc. Then the column under "キャラクター名" lists the names of the fembot characters in that content

I've started going through the anime section and finding new content by doing the following:

1) Copy the show name and (character names if needed) and run a google search also adding the word "wiki"

2) I'll then go to the Japanese wikipedia page of the content and on the left side click on the English version of the wiki page (or your preferred language for searching). This reveals the english title of the content.

3) I then search start searching the english version and if I have no luck then I'll just search in Japanese using the Japanese title and character name.

I've found some new anime content and will be sharing it in the anime section shortly. If anyone else plans on digging through this, let me know!

samlincoln
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Potential goldmine of new content from Japanese website

Post by samlincoln » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:16 am

Oh this site hasn't been updated in years! There is some good material, they even try to review some western media, but its sparse.

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:19 am

That's actually already on the fembot links page on the wiki.

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Links
All criticism of my work is both welcome, and encouraged.
My work is uploaded under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 license, so as long as attribution is given, feel free to disseminate.

bluebot

Post by bluebot » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:44 am

Thanks for sharing that info!

It seems like there is a good amount of content listed there that hasn't been found / shared on this site yet though. I just posted 4 things I found in the anime section that I haven't seen posted on this site before: http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic. ... 9&start=10

lcy2007a

Post by lcy2007a » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:47 pm

Usually I visit the bbs page for roboko.jp, by clicking the BBS button on the left side. The BBS is keep updating. Although I cannot understand the Japanese, I can click the link in the posts.