Angela Salvagno, New Robot Producer!

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)

Angela Salvagno, New Robot Producer!

Postby RI_BOT » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:42 pm

Fellow asfrians! I've commissioned another custom with a new producer! Angela Salvagno, famed female body builder, has agreed to produce some high quality Robot Fetish material! Once my video drops I'll let everyone know.

In the meantime check out Angela's first stab at the Robot Fetish! She is a work of art!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/29535/19249221/Robotic+Service+HD+WMV

User avatarKishin
Fembot Central Staff

Re: Angela Salvagno, New Robot Producer!

Postby Kishin » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:31 pm

DAAAAHHHHMN!

Always did love the muscle girls. Muscle robot girls? Perfect! :thumbsup:
:faceoff:
"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today. But the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." - Isaac Asimov

User avatarKishin
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Kishin » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:32 pm

So I bought the clip. She won't win any awards for robotic acting...and the sound was pretty bad on the video, as well as being a bit grainy. But she definitely delivers in the looks department! You definitely get plenty of footage of her using her orifices!

Hopefully she will improve as she learns more about what we like. :faceoff:
"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today. But the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." - Isaac Asimov

Postby ChocolateKeys » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:47 am

Muscle Girls always make me imagine them as a robots, their body structure that look that somebody methodically sculpted, the defined connections and seams between their muscles, their overwhelming strength...

Bold Predction: Since Hollywood is genderbending all over the way, the next Terminator will be a muscle girl.
English isn't my first language (and still isn't a second...). So, if i commit some mistake, PLEASE inform me.

Postby Brytestar » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:58 pm

Muscle fembots about time!!!!
Sometimes you just gotta look at the Bryte side!

Return to Reports