Question for anybody

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
KinoLangDanzel
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Question for anybody

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:58 am

Hello fellow community members, I'm your friendly resident potato-man KinoLangDanzel asking a little question for you all.
I, ah, didn't know if I should have posted this in Images or Reports but since Reports says 'request information' I'll put it here.

I was asking if there's any work of Adama2014/JessicaDupre still around here in anyone's drive or something, and was wondering if I could copy/download them? I really loved there work while they were here and, yes, I know they've been banned for some time, but I was wondering if their earlier works still exist.
I don't know if asking for people to share work that a now banned person made is worth a strike, but I was just asking.
Please tell me if I can't ask for this (if I can't, I'll happily delete this post).

Thank you,
-KinoLangDanzel
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

KinoLangDanzel
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Re: Question for anybody

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:03 am

Robotman wrote:Adama2014/JessicaDupre requested that all of his work and posts be removed from FembotWiki and Fembot Central when he was banned, so there is nothing to be found here.
Thanks Robotman. I just thought that someone had downloaded their work before they were banned.
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup: