Gearz comic

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Extyr
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Gearz comic

Post by Extyr » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:29 am

So I found about this comic a while ago but forgot to post it until I heard about a sequel in the works.

Simply put, Gearz is a comedy about a nerdy girl that gets 3 robot bodyguard babes instead of the president. The fembots make her popular while the president tries to get them back.
The story is pretty dumb, but the fembots are hot.

Chemik
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Re: Gearz comic

Post by Chemik » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:47 am

Epitaph

Post by Epitaph » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:22 am

I'm having trouble downloading them from here. Any alternatives?

BD
Technosexuality: Built

Post by BD » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:49 am

meh... while i do agree that missing something means not knowing if you really are missing something you like...
- They are basically G.I.N.O. there's some robot talk and they have weird skin colors, but that's it. It's a superhero comic featuring robots. Not a fetish comics featuring superheroes
- They are basically your standard "magical girl" from the '80s come to solve all the problems and maybe make a few new more.
- It has the style of many '90s comics where all the bad guys are brooding in shadows and screaming at the reader with their faces deformed.
- The girls have a bird's brain. All three time-sharing the same given how they act. It would be funny if this was parodistic enough, but it is not.