Android Love

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Brtwilliams89
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Android Love

Post by Brtwilliams89 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:56 pm

So there was a short film that came out in 2009 called "Android Love." It essentially followed the story of a guy who gets dumped and decides to buy a used android named Jasmine who he later inadvertently breaks. The actress who played the android was drop dead beautiful, it had amazing sound effects and a lot of wonderful malfunction scenes. Long story short, the film used to be on Vimeo but it has since been taken down. All I can find is a couple of trailers, and a music video featuring the video in its entirety without any of the original audio (while alright, I would really like to see the one with the sound effects again). Does anyone know where I can find this? I would be willing to pay for it or whatever.

Another one that I wouldnt mind seeing again was that short film "ID2." There used to be a clip of the robotic woman malfunctioning at the end of the film, but it has since been taken down or the link on here is broken. Does anyone have any idea where I could find that?

Your help on any of these would be super appreciated! :thumbsup: