Videogame finds.

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
BD
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Videogame finds.

Post by BD » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:06 am

Orisa needs more love and less people making her "more squishy" to make her become "more sexy".

KinoLangDanzel
Identification: Cyborg

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:20 am

Orisa is OK in my book. She may not be the 'hottest' gynoid, but she makes up for it in being so freaking adorable (at least in my case).
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

Utsuro_Katamichi
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Utsuro_Katamichi » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:10 pm

Robo-Jam from MUGEN
https://youtu.be/c06xhpbRo6I
The original character is Jam from Guilty Gear series. Someone made the robot version of her as a MUGEN character.

Uncom

Post by Uncom » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:41 am

h
Last edited by Uncom on Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dieur

Post by dieur » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:07 pm

Can't forget Haydee. Low budget puzzle game that vaguely reminds me of Portal, if Portal had none of the portal gun, GlaDOS, or much of a story.

Still, the default character has a quite a body, if a bit of a "hard robot" head, and you can easily download mods to replace or adjust the head and body in various ways. Putting a human head on but leaving the default body gives that "I'm an hypersexualized but intelligent fembot that's just trying to escape and survive" fantasy.

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:18 am

Hello.
There's a game called Binary Domain that has these gynoids in it: Betty, A-300 Series Beta Unit.
http://binarydomain.wikia.com/wiki/Bett ... nts_page=1

Normally seen in non-combat areas, I remember one cutscene where there was one Betty acting as a receptionist. She got shot in the head while trying to uncover her hidden arm gun. Pretty nice really.
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Uncom

Post by Uncom » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:39 am

h
Last edited by Uncom on Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gabry88e
Identification: Android

Post by gabry88e » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:54 pm

if i remember correctly (is some time i not play it anymore) the MOBA Smite have few female gods with a fembot skin and with custom voice too

P.S. now i think about it Smite and Paladins are both of Hi-Rez studios :lol:

Ddroid

Post by Ddroid » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:00 am

Found a comic of Orianna, League of Legend.

http://imgur.com/gallery/swG5V

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:41 am

Ddroid wrote:Found a comic of Orianna, League of Legend.

http://imgur.com/gallery/swG5V
sweet, I saw that some time ago but it was on Korean I think, nice find!

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:48 pm

ImageImage
ImageImage
I have started playing Nier automata.
I am surprised none of the damage fans have yet come to comment that you can pretty much repair your corpse once you are defeated to help you for limited time.
Seemingly 2B (android main character), as you can see, lacks secondary sexual characteristics.
Videogame find~
I am helping.
Last edited by --NightBattery-- on Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:45 pm

The best scene in the game related with mekabare was the scence where the virus was effecting 2B ...
~Everything is learnable! It only depends on the efforts that you give yourself!~

~ take a look at my at my Gallery :D http://www.thurosis.deviantart.com ~

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:07 pm

T-elos/Thurosis wrote:The best scene in the game related with mekabare was the scence where the virus was effecting 2B ...
I still need to go back and finish this. Only hit the first ending, then got sidetracked with some other games.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:52 pm

TheShoveller wrote:
T-elos/Thurosis wrote:The best scene in the game related with mekabare was the scence where the virus was effecting 2B ...
I still need to go back and finish this. Only hit the first ending, then got sidetracked with some other games.
Well, I just ended the game, I didn't expect the first ending to be achieved so fast. Pitty I saved all my G to buy late game items when *boop* Final boss.

Otaru Mamiya

Post by Otaru Mamiya » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:05 pm

--Battery-- wrote:
TheShoveller wrote:
Well, I just ended the game, I didn't expect the first ending to be achieved so fast. Pitty I saved all my G to buy late game items when *boop* Final boss.
Endings A through E are the real endings, and F through Z are joke endings if you diverge too much from the story. After the first ending, you play through the same story as 9S to get ending B, then the story proceeds from there and shit gets dark(er). The scene that Thurosis mentioned happens during the third play-through.
"Don't sweat the petty things... don't pet the sweaty things..."

Calvanian

Post by Calvanian » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:03 pm

Meet Android 21. The newest of Dr.Gero's androids.
She'll be in Dragonball Fighters Z.
I can't say for sure if she's totally artificial like 16 and 19, Or a cyborg like 18, 19, and Gero himself.
Enjoy.

And heres the source article.
http://www.siliconera.com/2017/09/16/fi ... -fighterz/
i'm a simple man that likes gaming, RP, and Sexy robot babes, Mix the 3 together and i'm in heaven.

Uncom

Post by Uncom » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:17 am

h
Last edited by Uncom on Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NatalieBayer
Fembot Central Staff
Identification: Android

Post by NatalieBayer » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:27 pm

I recently (thanks to Game Grumps) discovered "Ninja Warrior". An old SNES side scroller featuring androids. Then google led me to this...

Want a story commission? Send me a DM, a PM, an Owl, a Discord, Smoke signal, parchment wrapped to an arrow, or just a good old fashioned email.

spider_silk_skin

Post by spider_silk_skin » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:50 pm

In one of the original Titanfall maps there are fembot receptionists(?) behind some counters. Additionally in Titanfall 2, there is an NPC fembot pilot. The lore is that deceased pilots can have their brains transplanted into robot bodies. Your multiplayer can reflect this. The Titan mechs also have AIs. In the first game you can choose which one you want and most are female. In the second one, they are specific to which Titan you choose.

TimeSplitters 2 features Gretel Mk. II as a playable character in one of the futuristic stages and she is also unlockable in multiplayer of course. Looks like there is some neat fanart of her.

Fallout 4 of course has synths. Some of these are female (though only the very realistic, indistinguishable from humans type). There are also plenty of mods available to turn your character into fembot. (There is a mod that allows you to use the synthesized "inside power armor" voice even when you are not in power armor. Combine that with a fembot body texture, some glowing eyes and some "robot armor" and you are good to go.) There is also a new robot type enemy (or ally) in the form of the very feminine-shaped Assaultron. One in particularly calls herself K-L-E-O and identifies as a woman.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 features a generic protocol droid on Nar Shadaa, but she has a distinctly female voice and a gambling addiction. In the first game, there is a lady with an ASFR-attraction to her droid. The droid is, comically, not amused.

Star Wars: The Old Republic, 300 years sequel to the above two games as some good content. If you play the "Imperial Agent" vanilla story you run into SCORPIO, a selfish and sadistic fembot. She has a very large role in the "Knights of the Fallen Empire" and "Knights of the Eternal Throne" expansions, which actually make her available as a permanent (non-canon) companion for ALL character classes. Not to get into spoiler territory for a 5-year old game, but there is a mind-control segment as well to the Imperial Agent story, and plenty of "robot armor" and "cyborg armor" available in the game. Playing Act 2 as a female Imperial Agent with the right outfits results in some very ASFR-friendly scenes. Shortly after you lose your brain washing, you are rewarded with aforementioned fembot companion.

Arcee is playable in the Transformers: Cybertron series games.

In Dragon Age: Origins, Shale, the DLC golem character, turns out to actually have been originally a female before she was turned into a golem. This is more statue-material, but since BioWare is on my mind...

Choukou Senki...KIKAIOH!...better known as Tech Romancer in the US. This is a Capcom fighting game for the Dreamcast that features homages (ripoffs?) of famous anime giant robots. There is a skyscraper-sized fembot named Diana-17 which seems to have some level of sentience (though she is piloted). There is also the human sized android Yale. (She fulfills the role of the female Zentradi alien that Max Sterling romances in Robotech/Macross) Yale uses her antennae to control a giant monster, and she has a fairly robotic voice and several robotic expressions. In the "Rafaga" story line, Yale is treated as a central character, and there is even a good ending where the hero ends up saving the day and getting the robot girl. The bad ending...well, it's a bit depressing. The good ending got me really interested in stories centered on female robots, which lead to Internet searches which is how I found out that ASFR was a thing.

And speaking of fighting games we have the Virtual On series. More giant robots, and some of them are fembots. Fei-Yen is a Sailor Moon/Nobel Gundam inspired robot, though post Dreamcast-era she appears to be taking on more robot-maid like qualities. Angelan is a magical-girl style robot who can summon ice dragon constructs with a magical rod and can fly with Wing Gundam Zero-style angle wings. There is also Guerlain which is a fembot made out of energy crystals.

Saya already mentioned the Phantasy Star series and the Phantasy Star Online series, but there is actually a Phantasy Star Online 2 that is still live and there are unofficial mods to make the game playable for the English-speaking population. I like the simplicity of the classic PSO gameplay and progression, so I can't recommend the new game from that perspective, but you can customize your own fembot character, and there are a lot of cool options.

The Megaman X series features reploids, which are human-like androids with robot armor. There are several fembot characters in these games. Roll is a character from the classic series who is normally portrayed as a child-robot (like "Rock" or Megaman, her brother) however she is definitely more mature in the US cartoon. Additionally she is a "joke" character in the first two Marvel vs. Capcom games. She has a "hyper combo" where she transforms into "Hyper Roll": a *very* mature Aphrodite-style super robot (Mazinger).

There are several Terminator 3 games featuring the T-X as an enemy.

In The LEGO Movie game, you can unlock the Lady Robot minifig which has a windup key and laser eyes. Calamity Drone is also playable and she features her brick-built Gatling gun from the movie. Velma Staplebot may also be playable. Don't remember.

Mass Effect is in the Master List, but there is no mention of the feminine Loki-mechs or the female "virtual intelligence," Avina, which is technically in all four games.

The Halo series features several female AIs, Cortana being the most famous. All Spartans are also cyborgs, and there are a few of those. The female Spartans in Halo Reach are particularly shapely, and Kat has a fully prosthetic arm (which the player character can also unlock as an armor option).

Saya also mentioned the Destiny series. There is an AI named "Failsafe" in Destiny 2. She's been operational for several hundred years, marooned on an alien world. Like all Bungie-AIs, she is a little bit crazy. In this case, she has two personalities: a bright cheery one and a pessimistic realist. She is a very entertaining character.

One more? One more. In Gears of War 4, there are robot troops that have replaced the gears as standard infantry. They are called "DB"s. One such DB is customized to display the female leader of the COG (Coalition of Order Government) so that she can communicate to people without actually going into the field, so this robot will display her head above the robot body.

Which reminds me of Fallout: New Vegas. One of the Securitron robots is programmed to be female companion. I believe her name is Jane.

BattleMech AIs from the old MechWarrior games are exclusively female.

I think that's all I got.

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:21 am

Hello!
Your resident potato-man has found a game called P.A.M.E.L.A. (or P.A.M.E.L.A. Rebirth back then). The game has a gynoid class called SEC-RT (robotic females designed mostly as secretaries, but there are those that are modeled as nurses). There the one the the few non-hostile entities in the game and can usually be destroyed by a few unarmed punches. Some nonfunctional ones can be found around the game.
Sadly, I can only find a picture of the nurse variant:
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Epitaph

Post by Epitaph » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:14 am

New game on Steam: Cyberpunk Arena

http://store.steampowered.com/app/76626 ... unk_Arena/

No idea if it's any good, but the images look fairly interesting. Here's what they say about it on the Steam page:
Cyberpunk Arena is a PvP and PvE online action game! in the underwater Sci-Fi setting.
As a player, you’ll be able to choose one of the underwater androids. Each android has her own characteristics. Such as speed of movement, armor, additional protection, etc.

Every female android can shoot plasma missiles to destroy guards or sea creatures. The player can enhance the missiles during the game.

During an incident, the underwater laboratory was flooded, and the player will be able to move both outside the complex and inside flooded areas.

In the underwater world of ‘Cyberpunk Arena’, you'll be able to swim under the water exploring flooded labs, sunken testing areas, and fierce inhabitants of this world.

Beware of gigantic underwater monsters they are incredibly powerful and dangerous!

There are lots of different sea creatures, sharks, octopuses, and even a large mechanical squid in ‘Cyberpunk Arena’! Many of the inhabitants of the underwater world are neutral and just move in the background of the events, but some try to destroy you!

Compete with other players to become the best of the androids. Take the first place in the global ranking of best players in the Cyberpunk Arena!

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:37 pm

So, since The Fall part 2 comes out in a week or so, I'm streaming me playing the first one. Feel free to check it out if you want.

http://twitch.tv/calsetes1

Plan on streaming the second one too when it comes out.

big-bot

Post by big-bot » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:47 pm

Don’t know if this has been posted yet but the trailer for The Fall part 2:

https://youtu.be/DQVCVPYwrZ0

I played the game on steam and I’m pretty close to the end. Love playing as the companion. I don’t won’t to ruin it for anyone but it’s worth the $16 in my opinion. Big dose of perceptual filters. Reminded me of a ‘virus alert’ type of robot in a way. Especially when the companion visits “the spa”! No exposed circuitry yet..still worth it!

Cornelius

Post by Cornelius » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:48 am

Uncom wrote:Overwatch has a playable fembot, although she's a heavy hard-robot. Her name's Orisa ... Although she's a heavy hard-robot, she can be really cute at times. She kind of reminds me of a mother.
Looks like a Disney fan's wet-dream if "Big Hero 6" banged a Totoro. :-D

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Tue May 15, 2018 4:01 am

Hello
Found this neat shooting game called Intrusion 2.
The game is not only fun, but it has a gynoid boss named Maku wielding a pretty big gun named Dan.
Sadly, I can't find any close-up shots of her besides some art made by a DeviantArtist.
Here is a video of a guy beating her while taking no damage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm_1iOcptqc
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH