Videogame finds.

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)

Videogame finds.

Postby Uncom » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:26 pm

Since I noticed that the reports section lacks a videogame thread, I thought that I would start one up myself.
Post any fembot-related content in videogames here.
This includes playable characters/races, NPC, mods, perhaps even skins of specific characters, etc.

Re: Videogame finds.

Postby Uncom » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:34 pm

I guess I can start.

The game Shadow Warrior 2 features fembot-enemies called D.O.L.L.s (Dirty Old Leisure Ladies). They were originally meant to be sold as sexbots, but after they didn't sell well (shocking, I know), Zilla, the main antagonist of the game, reprogrammed them to become ruthless killing-machines.
Their weapon of choice are fan-blades. They use dance-like moves to cross the battlefield.

These photosets feature some nice images of the D.O.L.L.s:

http://imgur.com/a/B8JbN

In combat:
http://imgur.com/a/xn8RW

Also, they moan when they get attacked.
Last edited by Uncom on Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Extyr » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:59 pm

These D.O.L.Ls are criminally lacking in fanart. Your galleries are the best pictures I've seen of them. It's be nice if they could get the same love as assaultrons.

Postby KinoLangDanzel » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:04 pm

Hello.
Yeah, I've also noticed that there wasn't a thread dedicated to video game gynoid content, and I'm happy to see one start now.

Well... there's Aigis, Metis, and Labrys from the Persona Series. Don't know if anyone knows this, but in Labrys's story mode, there's a cut scene of her destroying other ASSWs (Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon) in an arena like area. Found the cut scene by itself on Youtube, but the guy edited in Rules of Nature from Metal Gear Rising: Revengence.
Link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zmiDvD_tEqE

There's also the broken flight stewardess from the game Echo Night Beyond. Had a chance to play the game when I was a kid, but it spooked the hell out of me. Said gynoid only appears in the beginning of the game and says some stuttered snippets of phrases.

If I remember correctly, there were gynoid enemies in the game God Hand. Forgot what stage they appeared in though.

I also remember some gynoids from Visual Novels. Sadly I can't play them (got no computer).

There was this picture from a V.N. called Daisy Chain Terminator Girl: https://e-hentai.org/s/74b8613ead/164743-127
From what I've seen, the game is only in Japanese.

There's many video games that have gynoid content, but I can't seem to recall. I'll post back later when I do. Hope that the things I've posted helps.
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

Postby Saya » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:34 pm

Here's my chance to contribute!

Zero Divide series: PS1-era fighting game with robot fighters who take battle damage. Really blocky, polygonal graphics, but it's something. Zero Divide 2: The Secret Wish has better graphics, and three female robots (two default fighters, one hidden/unlockable). There's a Saturn game, Zero Divide: The Final Conflict that's a Japan exclusive that I know pretty much nothing about.

Phantasy Star series: Starting with III, the Phantasy Star series has had robotic women in it from pretty much every title onto the latest Online games. Specifically, those games taking place in the Online universe have "Casts", humanoid robots that come in both male and female flavors. You can play as one in the Online series as well!

Destiny: The Bungie-made MMOFPS has the "Exo" race, which players can both encounter and play as. Presumably, they're back for the second game. That said, they do lean pretty heavily on the "hard robot" side, looking more like C-3P0 than your typical fembot.

2Spicy: Talked about this one before. It's an Arcade game by SEGA that came out in 2008. Beyond some footage on YouTube though (which isn't the highest quality), there's sadly not much about this one. No emulator exists for it, either. Two female robots are in the game, who get skin damage when shot, ala Terminator.

The Bouncer: A few brief bits with central character Dominique and a side character whose name escapes me at the moment. Dominique is a gynoid, whereas the side character is a cyborg.

Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal: The debut of everyone's favorite robotic pop star, Courtney Gears! Sadly, not much in the way of content, though her backup singers explode nicelike in her boss battle.

Virtue's Last Reward: Not talking much about this one, but there is a robot girl in it. To say who it is is a massive spoiler, and the scene where she's at her most robotic is a pretty big tear jerker.

Xenosaga series: The PS2 RPG game with one of gaming's most popular robot girls, KOS-MOS.

T.R.A.G: Mission of Mercy: Known as Hard Edge in Japan. There's a cyborg girl, although she's very much on the edge of "legal", but there is a decidedly more mature boss fembot, too. That said, it is a PS1 game, so don't expect miracles.

Cradle: PC puzzle game where you try to figure out what happened to a civilization of human-to-machine converts. One of the central characters is a fembot whom you literally reassemble and reactivate. Pretty hot, though the game itself is a bit empty and meandering.
"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth

Postby Spaz » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:22 pm

Here's a list of all video games that have been screencapped thus far:
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Master_List_of_ASFR:_Video_Games
“Sometimes we strive so hard for perfection that we forget that imperfection is happiness” - Karen Nave

Check out my stories: http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz#My_stories

Current story status: Lost in the Shuffle (In Progress)

Postby --Battery-- » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:03 pm

If you ask me the wiki is a little hard to navigate~

Also Megaman. peace out!

Postby Uncom » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:57 am

Overwatch has a playable fembot, although she's a heavy hard-robot.
Her name's Orisa.
She was built by a super-intellgent girl to protect her and the city she lives in.
Here's a little more background story on her:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvm0of3iDUU
Although she's a heavy hard-robot, she can be really cute at times. She kind of reminds me of a mother.
One of her voicelines is "do you need a hug?" after all.

Postby Mixgull » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:34 pm

MainlyAsian wrote:Overwatch has a playable fembot, although she's a heavy hard-robot.
Her name's Orisa.
She was built by a super-intellgent girl to protect her and the city she lives in.
Here's a little more background story on her:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvm0of3iDUU
Although she's a heavy hard-robot, she can be really cute at times. She kind of reminds me of a mother.
One of her voicelines is "do you need a hug?" after all.

Meaby bronies would like it? I don´t know, its like a metalic Centaurus of death

Postby Stephaniebot » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:41 am

Some of us love the hard robot look, certainly would for myself!
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Next

Return to Reports