35mm ROBOFORCE + ROBOTRIX screening in L.A. 7/18/17

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Corey Fantoccini

35mm ROBOFORCE + ROBOTRIX screening in L.A. 7/18/17

Post by Corey Fantoccini » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:12 am

A one-night only show at the legendary New Beverly Cinema. And the fella who wrote this piece knows about a prime audience demographic. :wink:

http://thenewbev.com/blog/2017/07/hong- ... le-robots/

--NightBattery--

Re: 35mm ROBOFORCE + ROBOTRIX screening in L.A. 7/18/17

Post by --NightBattery-- » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:09 pm

All three of the fetching female leads of Robotrix have had colorful celebrity histories. Japanese star Chikako Aoyama began her career as a nude model in 1988 before advancing into respected projects roles like Gohatto aka Taboo, the final film by groundbreaking director Nagisa Oshima. Amy Yip became a virtual queen of Category III productions, appearing in standout hits Erotic Ghost Story and Sex and Zen, with her skill at revealing some but never all of her ample chest onscreen described by fans as “the Yip Tease.” Hsu Hsiao-tan was a performance artist who, after having her provocative shows shut down by authorities, achieved worldwide notoriety in 1989 when she ran for a seat in Taiwan’s Yuan legislature, drawing attention to her campaign by appearing in public naked, telling the press, “My body is a political weapon…[I’m] using breasts to fight against fists.” While that attempt and a second campaign years later did not result in election, it did lead to being cast in Robotrix and one other film appearance, as well as her own talk show.
how awesome.

xerxes31415
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Re: 35mm ROBOFORCE + ROBOTRIX screening in L.A. 7/18/17

Post by xerxes31415 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:46 am

Looks like fun. I just wish I were free that day to go to it.